Windows 10: How to email Contact us about Mail App

Discus and support How to email Contact us about Mail App in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm having a problem with the Mail App (have a 50/50 chance of successfully sending an email), but the only way I found to talk to someone about it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by EcVM, Oct 11, 2018.

1. EcVM Win User

How to email Contact us about Mail App

I'm having a problem with the Mail App (have a 50/50 chance of successfully sending an email), but the only way I found to talk to someone about it is their weird chat feature.

I don't have time for a chat and personally, I am more comfortable sending an email anyway, but found that option nowhere.

Does anyone have an email address or know if one even exists?

Thanks!

:)

2. davidhk Win User

Email contacts missing

1. If you open Mail app and click the + sign for New mail > type first couple of letters of a contact name > will a list of suggested names appear ?

2. Go to All apps > scroll to P > click People. Is the contact list there ?

davidhk, Oct 11, 2018
  3. bestellen Win User
    Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Oct 11, 2018
  4. Sam Vimes Win User

Mail App: Removing drop down email address suggestions

I'm not a big fan of the MS Mail program and don't really use it for serious stuff but somehow or other if I create a new email then as I start to enter the recipients address a whole load of suggestions will appear. I don't have any contacts in the People app so I'm not sure where these come from.

The question is how can I clear this list so that I no longer get the suggestions?

Thanks

Sam Vimes, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

1. How to email Contact us about Mail App - Similar Threads - email Contact Mail

2. Adding email to mail app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adding email to mail app: I am trying to add another email to my mail app on my HP envy laptop but it keeps coming up with a error "something went wrong, error code...etc" I have added other emails with no trouble but I cant figure why this one wont work? My business partner has set it up on there...
  3. Searching Mail app only returns unread email or email from contacts

Searching Mail app only returns unread email or email from contacts: Hi, How do I get searches in the mail app to return all results? It seems to only return results from unread emails (confession, I'm rubbish at deleting email so have a lot of those!) or from contacts. Which makes it nearly (or sometimes totally) impossible to find things...
  4. How do I import contacts and emails from Live Mail to Windows 10 Mail app?

How do I import contacts and emails from Live Mail to Windows 10 Mail app?: Just purchased a new laptop with Windows 10. On my old computer I was using Live Mail. I have lots of Contacts and lots of Saved emails in Live Mail. I'm having trouble figuring out how to transfer all of that info from Live Mail to Windows 10 Mail app. How do I...
  5. Extract emails and contacts from Windows 10 Mail App

in Browsers and Email
    Extract emails and contacts from Windows 10 Mail App: Hello, I recently discovered that there is no backup or mail export feature in the Windows 10 Mail app. I need this capability so I intend to move to another email client (probably Thunderbird). I have two accounts in the W10 mail app, one Gmail and one POP3 account. The...
  6. Mail Contacts

in Browsers and Email
    Mail Contacts: When I send an email to one particular contact, two different addresses show. That person is not in my Contacts list nor is it in my Gmail contact list. How do I eliminate the invalid address? 54135
  7. How to remove contacts from Mail app?

in Browsers and Email
    How to remove contacts from Mail app?: I've synced my contacts with mail, but is only shows a small section of them in contacts. How do I remove unwanted contacts from Mail app? 4390
  8. How to Save Email in Mail App

in Browsers and Email
    How to Save Email in Mail App: This has to be a dumb question, but I can't figure it out and the help is useless. I have an email that I would like to save on my local hard file... as in Outlook. There is noway to create or open local folders and then use the move "action" Thanks Brian 20371
  9. mail app doesn't access contacts

in Browsers and Email
    mail app doesn't access contacts: Hi all, can someone tell me how to get the new win10 mail app to access my contacts or how to add an address book to the email client. I'm get mail through a pop3 optus server not gmail etc. If I begin typing a name or email address in a new email the only adresses/...
  10. How to use a Yahoo email with Mail app.

in Browsers and Email
    How to use a Yahoo email with Mail app.: I folks, I have an Outlook account, of course, but I don't use it. Instead I use my Yahoo email, but for some reason the new app won't let me add it. Instead it only wants my Outlook email. Is there and way to add a Yahoo email? This is what I get when I select Add...