Windows 10: how to email documents free

Discus and support how to email documents free in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I send files via email? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-email-documents-free/e055f182-ac9f-47d3-b945-8bf747612498 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by James.StJohn, Apr 19, 2020.

1. how to email documents free

How do I send files via email?

:)

James.StJohn, Apr 19, 2020
  2. rlndcrn Win User

Attaching a document from SkyDrive as to a Windows Phone email

OK...

I've never been able to do this. Here are the steps:

• Open a new outgoing email on my Windows phone
    • Choose the paperclip "Attach" icon
    • This opens up a window to "Choose Picture"
    • It does not allow me to choose documents from my SkyDrive
    I can go into SkyDrive and choose to share a document through email. However:

• this does not allow me to attach multiple documents, and
    • it does not allow me to attach a document when I'm responding to another email in an existing thread.
    These are real limitations.

Also, PDF documents are treated differently still. They are harder to attach.

I should be able to attach any document originating from an email.

Thanks. I hope that helps.

rlndcrn, Apr 19, 2020
  3. email attachments

Hello Allan,

To attach a document file on an email, you can follow the step given below:

For Windows 10 Mobile:

• Launch to File Explorer app.
    • Press and hold the file that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select Outlook Mail on the suggested applications.

For Windows Phone 8.1:

• Download and install
      Files
      app.
    • Launch Files app.
    • Tap and hold the document that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select the Mail app on the suggested applications.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Apr 19, 2020
  4. how to email documents free

I am trying to email a word document to myself.

I would suggest you cancel everything open and start fresh using just these steps:

• Open your Mail app or website
    • Click the New button and write a new email message with your address in the To line
    • Click the Attachment paperclip button and select your Word file to attach
    • Click Send

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Apr 19, 2020
Thema:

how to email documents free

1. how to email documents free - Similar Threads - email documents free

2. How to free up space in my email account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to free up space in my email account: how do you free up space in your email account ? It's 99% full and can't send emails now. I deleted junk emails but it only gets cleaned out once a week. I did it before, deleting deleted emails but can't remember how to do it now...
  3. How to free up space in my email account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to free up space in my email account: how do you free up space in your email account ? It's 99% full and can't send emails now. I deleted junk emails but it only gets cleaned out once a week. I did it before, deleting deleted emails but can't remember how to do it now...
  4. How to free up space in my email account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. i dont know how to email documents

in Windows 10 Customization
    i dont know how to email documents: I don't know how to email documents could you tell me how to do it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-how-to-email-documents/610ee021-2ebe-4709-8696-8b983019ec97
  6. free document editor

free document editor: Can you please recommend a free basic editor for documents that I can scan and edit, doesn't have to be anything fancy. Thanks
  7. How do I email a notepad document?

How do I email a notepad document?: How do I email a notepad document? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/how-do-i-email-a-notepad-document/af579e92-f12d-4a10-a621-38336391ed05
  8. Emailing a pdf document

Emailing a pdf document: Hi, I am trying to email a document I have typed and saved as pdf but when I email and check the attached document it comes out different to what I have typed. Can you help please....
  9. email a document

email a document: I need help with emailing my resume to someone from the note pad. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/email-a-document/eeb475e3-0de5-44dd-8f79-729197977bb5
  10. How to sing documents? Digital sign or certificate free

How to sing documents? Digital sign or certificate free: As i say i am wirter and like to sing my documents whith digital sing ¿Are a free alternative to sing documents? 105400