Windows 10: How to enable admin account if u disabled it

Discus and support How to enable admin account if u disabled it in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello everyone im just wondering how to enable admin account after u just disabled it beacuse when i try to open an app or program as run as... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by idontwannasaymyname, Oct 5, 2020.

1. How to enable admin account if u disabled it

Hello everyone im just wondering how to enable admin account after u just disabled it beacuse when i try to open an app or program as run as adminstrator it only gives me the option not to continue. If someone knows how to fix this problem please reply

Kind regards idontwanttosaymyname

:)

idontwannasaymyname, Oct 5, 2020
  2. upendesai Win User

Windows 10 disabled admin account

Hi

Thank you for coming back to me, i have explored all the options you have suggested, but in each instance i an asked to do the task with elevated privileges. The only active account on this laptop is the standard user, which is what i use to login with.

I hope this makes sense.

Upen

upendesai, Oct 5, 2020
  3. alexp999 Win User
    Vista: How to give FULL admin rights to other accounts???

Cant you just set the account as an admin account??

alexp999, Oct 5, 2020
  4. John Fer Win User

How to enable admin account if u disabled it

Admin Account

Hi Jacob,

This might be caused by an admin account that is disabled on your PC. You always have the option to enable or disable your account. We suggest checking the reply of
    Likhitha V on this thread to help you with
    your concern. This contains steps that you can follow on how to enable built-in administrator account.

Let us know how this goes.

John Fer, Oct 5, 2020
Thema:

How to enable admin account if u disabled it

1. How to enable admin account if u disabled it - Similar Threads - enable admin account

2. Disable Admin Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable Admin Account: If I use my new admin account and disable my main admin account I always use in command prompt, what will happen to my main admin account if I'm in my new admin account?...
  3. Disable Admin Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable Admin Account: If I use my new admin account and disable my main admin account I always use in command prompt, what will happen to my main admin account if I'm in my new admin account?...
  4. How to enable administrator account without admin privileges

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to enable administrator account without admin privileges: Hi, I changed my administrator account password and removed my standard user account from administrators group. However I didn't know that administrator account was disabled and now I have no admin privileges. When I try to open something as admin, the UAC shows but there is...
  5. How to enable administrator account without admin privileges

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to enable administrator account without admin privileges: Hi, I changed my administrator account password and removed my standard user account from administrators group. However I didn't know that administrator account was disabled and now I have no admin privileges. When I try to open something as admin, the UAC shows but there is...
  6. How to enable administrator account without admin privileges

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Admin account disabled

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Admin account disabled: Can someone help me? Running Win10 Pro on Dell laptop E6500. When booting up, the Administrator account does not appear in the log in screen. This is because the account is disabled, for some reason. So I log in with my local account with administrative rights. I'm trying...
  8. Disable Admin Account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Disable Admin Account: how to disable administrator account in windows 10 that I've forgotten pp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disable-admin-account/6d40db04-e19f-424b-9c88-5e39b7de74d2"
  9. Admin Account Disabled

Admin Account Disabled: Hi All, I have a issues in where I connected my laptop to my customers domain to assist with a few issues. Upon leaving the domain and going back to a workgroup I realised that their server had applied a group policy that disabled by local admin account. I am now left with my...
  10. Can't enable Admin. account

Can't enable Admin. account: I am trying to enable the administrator account in Windows 10 Pro but without much luck. Whatever option I try I am left with a request asking me for an 'admin username and password', which I don't have, but the only active box available is for 'No' anyway. If I use the...