Windows 10: How to enable all my PCs (and only my PCs) remote desk top

Discus and support How to enable all my PCs (and only my PCs) remote desk top in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Win 10 Pro, Three PCs on home network all win 10 pro. When trying to enable remote desk top is a recommended box allow connections with network... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Cos_, Aug 17, 2019.

1. Cos_ Win User

How to enable all my PCs (and only my PCs) remote desk top

Win 10 Pro, Three PCs on home network all win 10 pro.

When trying to enable remote desk top is a recommended box allow connections with network level authentication. It says to select users, but does not list my three PCs.

How do I set up so anyone on any on my three PCs can access desktop of any of my three PCs (and only my three PCs). I do not want any password or user restrictions, as long as they are physically on my three PCs.

If this is not possible, is there something close that does NOT use passwords, my PCs are open to anyone who can get in my house.

:)

2. Remote desk top

Hello community. First i want say u guys are so helpfull. The advice u have given has really thank u all. I now have another Question. How do i connect to my pc using remote desk top on another pc when i'm not at home when i want to veiw my email. And i
    actually have another question every time i turn on my pc i get an error message page can't be displaced can't use my pc every thing plug in could it a nic card how can i fix and also a message about net work hardware not detected

***Post moved to the appropriate category by the forum moderator***

larrycurryxc, Aug 17, 2019
  3. 786Baraq Win User
    Remote Desk Top problem in Win10p on Dell Laptop

Hello:

I have Dell Laptop I5 8GB 1TB running WinP 1809 17763.379. I want to use Remote Desk Top access this laptop from PC.

During initial setup I was using my Laptop with my office server but not any more and it has never been connected to that service for log time. Now when I access Remote Desktop I see

Some setting are managed by your organization

Enable Remote Desktop is Off and I can not enable it.

I have tried finding out what and how can I change not yet any good response.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

786Baraq, Aug 17, 2019
  4. R.E.K Win User

Is it true that by using cookies one can gain access to another PC by way of the remote desk top?

Is it true that by using cookies one can gain access to another PC by way of the remote desk top? n As well as a Stingray 14 and WebKits & UIWebKits ..I discovered by studying cookies that they can help someone hack into our PC ? True or False?

* Original title: Cookies and what they can do ?

R.E.K, Aug 17, 2019
Thema:

1. How to enable all my PCs (and only my PCs) remote desk top - Similar Threads - enable PCs PCs

2. My Desk top dissappeared on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Desk top dissappeared on Windows 10: A few weeks ago my Desktop disappeared. I was just listening to music on Widows Media player. I can still use my computer, it just shows the start menu all the time, except when I open up an app. I noticed that the task bar now had a back button when this happened. My...
  3. My license for 5 PCs works for one PC only!!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My license for 5 PCs works for one PC only!!: Hello Support team, I have an issue here, I've bought a windows 10 license for 5 PCs and already installed it on my laptop. Now i'm trying to use it for a new laptop but it gives me this error# 0XC004C020...
  4. Desk top

Desk top: my desk top has disappeared. All the icons have disappeared. I can log onto the computer into my area of use, but once in nothing comes up. When you click on the home button - it does nit bring up any thing just a whirling ball? Is this my computer going faulty or...
  5. desk top

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    desk top: When trying to save to desktop i receive this error how can i fix and what may have caused it can save everywhere but to the DESKTOP THANK YOU TIMMY[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desk-top/cd6f1d94-eec7-46c0-a8fb-c46251472241
  6. Remote Desk Top problem in Win10p on Dell Laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remote Desk Top problem in Win10p on Dell Laptop: Hello: I have Dell Laptop I5 8GB 1TB running WinP 1809 17763.379. I want to use Remote Desk Top access this laptop from PC. During initial setup I was using my Laptop with my office server but not any more and it has never been connected to that service for log time. Now...
  7. remote desk top

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    remote desk top: I have two computers running windows 10; I would like to remote operate one from the other. Do I have upgrade both to windows 10 Pro, what are the steps to make the connection thanks...
  8. Can only see public files on my networked PCs

Can only see public files on my networked PCs: I have three windows 10 PCs. An HP laptop, an HP all in one and an old Desktop. All PCs are fully up to date on Software. I have applied all the suggestions on local services - Function Discovery Provider and Function Discovery resources set to automatic delayed start, DNS...
  9. Sharing problems between my PCs

Sharing problems between my PCs: Hello everyone, I have a desk PC connected to my router via cable (Ethernet) and a laptop connected to the same router via WiFi and both run Win 10. I just reinstalled my laptop and now they cannot see each other. Both PCs are connected to same network and discoverable on...
  10. Desk Top

Desk Top: HI, I'm hoping someone can help me? All my program file icons on the desktop and in the start menu have gone. The programs them self's are still on the pc and working fine as I had pinned some to the task bar and these are still there and the programs open with no issues...