Windows 10: How to Enable and Customize Live Captions on Windows 11

Discus and support How to Enable and Customize Live Captions on Windows 11 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Live captions is a new feature in Windows 11 that lets you convert the audio played on your PC into text form and shows it on screen, so users... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Apr 21, 2022.

1. WinClub New Member

How to Enable and Customize Live Captions on Windows 11

How to Enable and Customize Live Captions on Windows 11 Set-up-Live-captions.png
    Live captions is a new feature in Windows 11 that lets you convert the audio played on your PC into text form and shows it on screen, so users will be able to more easily understand the content. The audio will be easier to understand for users with hearing disabilities and users who find it […]

This article How to Enable and Customize Live Captions on Windows 11 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Apr 21, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

Live captions and subtitles available for PowerPoint in January 2019

Source: Present more inclusively with live captions subtitles in PowerPoint - Microsoft 365 Blog

Brink, Apr 21, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    Live captions and subtitles available for PowerPoint in January 2019 Office

Source: Present more inclusively with live captions subtitles in PowerPoint - Microsoft 365 Blog

Brink, Apr 21, 2022
  4. How to Enable and Customize Live Captions on Windows 11

Captions on screensaver in Windows 10

I have just purchased a new Dell all-in-one machine with the latest version of Windows installed.

My previous computer was a Dell all-in-one with Windows 7 installed.

On my previous computer I installed a screen saver which accessed all the photo images on the machine. On display, the images included captions so I was able to track down their locations and their names on the machine. Also, by pressing the down arrow I
    was able to ‘freeze’ any particular image and by pressing the back or forward arrows was able to review either the last or the next image.

I have gone through the various steps to include a screen saver on my new machine running Windows 10, including checking the ‘show captions’ button, but no such captions appear.

Can anybody suggest a means whereby the screen saver displays the caption for each image and enables the ‘freezing’ and juggling of images referred to above?

Many thanks

MS

RobertSummers3, Apr 21, 2022
Thema:

How to Enable and Customize Live Captions on Windows 11

1. How to Enable and Customize Live Captions on Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Enable Customize Live

2. Customizing the live captions window doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Customizing the live captions window doesn't work: I am trying to hide the window and background, showing only the captions themselves. However the customization options don't do anything. Changing the color and opacity for the window in settings simply don't do anything....
  3. Customizing the live captions window doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Customizing the live captions window doesn't work: I am trying to hide the window and background, showing only the captions themselves. However the customization options don't do anything. Changing the color and opacity for the window in settings simply don't do anything....
  4. live captions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    live captions: Does windows 10 have live captions feature? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-captions/cc5a6644-120b-4508-9da0-b1fc2a050f51
  5. Live Captions in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Live Captions in Windows 11: I am currently on Windows 11 Pro Version 21H2 OS Build 22000.778.I am having a problem with Live Captions feature in Accessibility. As it is specified elsewhere in "How to enable Live Captions?" Forums, I went to Live Captions settings to enable it but I don't have the toggle...
  6. Live Captions in Windows 11

Live Captions in Windows 11: I am currently on Windows 11 Pro Version 21H2 OS Build 22000.778.I am having a problem with Live Captions feature in Accessibility. As it is specified elsewhere in "How to enable Live Captions?" Forums, I went to Live Captions settings to enable it but I don't have the toggle...
  7. How can I enable live caption

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I enable live caption: I heard there is a live caption feature on windows 11. Can I turn it on windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-enable-live-caption/fb0a73d7-3298-46ae-a957-4aff3738b85d
  8. How can I enable live caption

How can I enable live caption: I heard there is a live caption feature on windows 11. Can I turn it on windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-enable-live-caption/fb0a73d7-3298-46ae-a957-4aff3738b85d
  9. How to disable Windows 11 Live Captions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable Windows 11 Live Captions: Hey, I've recently upgraded to Windows 11 and while I really like the Live Captions, I want to disable them as I don't really need them most of the time. I went to Accessibility -> Live Captions, I believe this is where I should be seeing an option to disable, but I can only...
  10. How to disable Windows 11 Live Captions

How to disable Windows 11 Live Captions: Hey, I've recently upgraded to Windows 11 and while I really like the Live Captions, I want to disable them as I don't really need them most of the time. I went to Accessibility -> Live Captions, I believe this is where I should be seeing an option to disable, but I can only...