Windows 10: How to enable and use Command Palette in Microsoft Edge on Windows 11/10

Discus and support How to enable and use Command Palette in Microsoft Edge on Windows 11/10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]In this post, we will show you how to enable and use Command Palette in Microsoft Edge on a Windows 11/10 computer. This feature helps to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Aug 3, 2022.

1. WinClub New Member

How to enable and use Command Palette in Microsoft Edge on Windows 11/10

How to enable and use Command Palette in Microsoft Edge on Windows 11/10 enable-and-use-command-palette-microsoft-edge.png
    In this post, we will show you how to enable and use Command Palette in Microsoft Edge on a Windows 11/10 computer. This feature helps to access and use DevTools commands as well as other browser features. For example, you can use Command Palette to toggle Developer Tools, trigger actions like open dedicated DevTools for […]

This article How to enable and use Command Palette in Microsoft Edge on Windows 11/10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Aug 3, 2022

2. Microsoft Edge bottom half cut off on Windows 10

We can try the following ways:

1. I suggest we clear the browsing history and check if the issue persist.

Please follow the steps:

Open Microsoft Edge.

Click on “...” (… symbol) on the top right corner of the browser.

Select Settings from the drop down menu.

Click on Choose what to clear under Clear browsing data.

Check the Cookies and saved website data (and any other data you want to clear) and click on Clear button.

1. Enable Inprivate Browing feature of Edge.

We can refer to Enable Private Browsing in IE 11 and Microsoft Edge

1. Try to reset Windows Edge. Go to Settings->App->Apps and features->Windows Edge->Advanced options->Reset.

How to enable and use Command Palette in Microsoft Edge on Windows 11/10 VN0gN.png

1. Use Windows Compatibility List.

Open "Windows Edge".

Type "about:flags".

Click "Enter".

Check "Use Windows Compatibility List".

Restart the computer.

How to enable and use Command Palette in Microsoft Edge on Windows 11/10 vz7xZ.png

1. Try to update Windows updates.
    2. Logon the laptop with another computer account, if we still have this problem, try reinstalling the operating system.

Daisy Zhou, Aug 3, 2022
  3. Microsoft Edge doesn't open in Windows 10

Microsoft Edge doesn't open in Windows 10.

Somehow my system got infected with some malware. Due to which Edge was opening random ads in new tabs with any click on any site. After some efforts I cleaned the malware, but the malware seem to have broken edge; some edge files also got cleaned out.

Now while opening opening blue screen comes fine, just a quick flash of Edge window comes but without showing anything or allowing to do anything closes itself.

I couldn't uninstall and re-install as Edge doesn't show in programs list.

I also tried following steps as suggested by the Microsoft Virtual support agent, No issues came up with that and nothing got resolved.

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click command prompt (Run as administrator).
    • In the Administrator Command Prompt window, type the following commands. Press Enter key after each command:
      • DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth
      • DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

shubhamgpt, Aug 3, 2022
  4. How to enable and use Command Palette in Microsoft Edge on Windows 11/10

Problems with Microsoft Edge in Windows 10

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We understand your inconvenience and we appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps to resolve your issue.

This issue might occur due to some corruption with the Microsoft Edge.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Try restarting Microsoft Edge Browser.

Please follow the steps below to restart Microsoft Edge:

• Open Task Manager.

• Right click on Microsoft Edge.

• From the jump menu click on go to details.

• Select microsoftedge.exe and click end task.

• Select microsoftedgeCP.exe and click end task.

• Restart your Computer.
    If issue persist, I suggest you to follow method 2.

Method 2:DISM (Deployment Image Servicing and Management)

Run the Deployment Image Servicing and Management (DISM) tool which fixes the Windows corruption error if there are any. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows + X.

• Click on Command Prompt (Admin).
    Type the command DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth and hit Enter

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you.

JuzarAli1709, Aug 3, 2022
Thema:

How to enable and use Command Palette in Microsoft Edge on Windows 11/10

1. How to enable and use Command Palette in Microsoft Edge on Windows 11/10 - Similar Threads - enable Command Palette

2. How to enable and use Edge Bar in Microsoft Edge browser

in Windows 10 News
    How to enable and use Edge Bar in Microsoft Edge browser: [ATTACH]If you want to use Microsoft Edge from anywhere, you must enable and use the Edge bar feature. It helps you get a compact Microsoft Edge browser that you can use from almost any screen. Here is how you turn on the Edge bar and use it on Windows 11/10. What is Edge...
  3. How to use Net Use command in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    How to use Net Use command in Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]You can use the net use command to connect to a shared resource, such as network printers, mapped drive, etc., in your local area network. If you are not familiar with this command, this guide will be handy for you to learn more about the net use command, which is...
  4. How to run Microsoft Edge using Command line on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to run Microsoft Edge using Command line on Windows 10: If you wish to run the Microsoft Edge browser using the Command Prompt in Windows 10, here is how you can go about it. This post list some useful command-line arguments or switches. [ATTACH] Open Microsoft Edge using Command line To open Microsoft Edge using Command...
  5. How to Enable and use Accent Color in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    How to Enable and use Accent Color in Microsoft Edge: [ATTACH]This post will show you how to enable and use Accent Color in Microsoft […] This article How to Enable and use Accent Color in Microsoft Edge first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. How to enable gpu using command prompt?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to enable gpu using command prompt?: Hi, I disabled the integrated gpu on my laptop because I wasn’t sure if my computer was using the discrete gpu and now my computer doesn’t work. When I try to start it I’ll usually get a black screen and nothing happens, sometimes I get the option to do stuff because windows...
  7. How to enable and use Password Monitor in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    How to enable and use Password Monitor in Microsoft Edge: [ATTACH]Microsoft Edge will soon offer a Password Monitor feature that will tell you if any of your stored passwords have been leaked on the web. […] This article How to enable and use Password Monitor in Microsoft Edge first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. How to enable Windows Spellcheck in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    How to enable Windows Spellcheck in Microsoft Edge: [ATTACH]One of the most annoying parts of editing using any browser is the spellcheck. I have noticed that suggestions offered by them at times are […] This article How to enable Windows Spellcheck in Microsoft Edge first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  9. windows 10 Color Palette

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 Color Palette: Hello I'm using WINDOWS 10 ENTERPRISE edition, I can not find black color in windows Color Palette. I have some eye problem and setting up black color help me to use better this. please guide me how I should add this to color palette or where I can find it. thanks for...
  10. how to disable / enable devices using command line in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to disable / enable devices using command line in Windows 10: Hello friends, Prior to updating to 1803 my headphones/laptop speakers were working just fine. When I connect my USB headphones, audio automatically redirected to headphones but not any more (after updating to 1803). Now, I need to manually disable speakers after connecting...