Windows 10: How to enable auto-capitalization in all websites and games? (Windows 10)

Discus and support How to enable auto-capitalization in all websites and games? (Windows 10) in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I HATE this thing where I have to press Caps Lock every time to capitalize a word. Yes, of course, I've tried enabling it on Settings. But it didn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DiscoMax, Jul 25, 2018.

1. DiscoMax Win User

How to enable auto-capitalization in all websites and games? (Windows 10)

I HATE this thing where I have to press Caps Lock every time to capitalize a word. Yes, of course, I've tried enabling it on Settings. But it didn't work. Also... I can't really buy Windows 10 apps. So, don't recommend me any Windows 10 apps I need to buy.

Please tell me about any software that can auto-capitalize words.

Thank you.

:)

DiscoMax, Jul 25, 2018

2. Enable Auto-Capitalization Windows 10

Hi , I Am using windows 10 and i want to auto capitalize the first letter of each sentences in any place , like games , Websites ...

ManahMohamed Zakaria, Jul 25, 2018
  3. Enable Auto-Capitalization Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Let's proceed with few question to understand the requirement better.

1) In which application do you want to enable capitalization automatically?

2) What is the make and model of your computer?

3) How were you using this feature in your previous Operating System?

If you are looking the auto capitalization feature in Microsoft Office application, refer the article below:

Choose AutoCorrect options for capitalization, spelling, and symbols

Kindly provide the requested information to assist you further.

Thank you.

Praveen Venugopal, Jul 25, 2018
  4. How to enable auto-capitalization in all websites and games? (Windows 10)

disable auto capitalization WP7.5

installed an SD card and reformatted my samsung focus i917. can't recall how i shut off auto capitalization and word suggestions. any help will be appreciated.

jim.luther, Jul 25, 2018
Thema:

How to enable auto-capitalization in all websites and games? (Windows 10)

1. How to enable auto-capitalization in all websites and games? (Windows 10) - Similar Threads - enable auto capitalization

2. How to enable Auto HDR in Window 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to enable Auto HDR in Window 10: [ATTACH]HDR or High Dynamic Range allows one to experience an increased range of color and luminance (the intensity of light emitted from a surface per unit area), which is especially useful when it comes to gaming and watching movies. Many games and movies support it, but...
  3. Dictate- Turning off auto-capitalization

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dictate- Turning off auto-capitalization: For testing purposes, can we turn off auto-capitalization in Dictate? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dictate-turning-off-auto-capitalization/b25fabbf-e47b-4512-a188-50222cc350f7
  4. How to turn on auto capitalization of keyboard?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to turn on auto capitalization of keyboard?: First words of a sentence don't capitalize in any program. the feature works in MS Word but not the other programs. when i type something in YouTube or reddit or anywhere else, it doesn't automatically capitalize the first word. submitted by /u/dannyparker123 [link]...
  5. how to enable auto login in ChrEdge

in Browsers and Email
    how to enable auto login in ChrEdge: I'm using the Chrome version of Edge in Win 10 1909. I do NOT login to a Microsoft account and will not sync passwords to online accounts. In Edge I have "save passwords" and "auto login" turned on, When I manually enter username and password fields, the browser offers to...
  6. Auto capitalize

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Auto capitalize: Is there any way to make Windows auto capitalize the first letter of a sentence? submitted by /u/treeshateorcs [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dplx57/auto_capitalize/
  7. Stop Auto Capitalization for Live Mail

Stop Auto Capitalization for Live Mail: I have found a solution which was not found in the Community. 1. Go to Settings and in the search bar type: Typing Insights. 2. Make sure the toggle switch is OFF. Now whenever you place a period after an abbreviation, you will not automatically get a Capital letter for...
  8. remove auto capitalization in word while dictating

remove auto capitalization in word while dictating: i am trying to remove auto capitalization Word while dictating. I can turn it off from options>proofing>autoformating, but when i dictate, Word auto caps the first word of the sentence and "i"....
  9. Enabling auto sign-in in Windows 10?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Enabling auto sign-in in Windows 10?: Hello. Can someone please help with this? It's driving me crazy. I want to disable the security sign-in to my computer. I did the steps outlined in this article: https://www.tekrevue.com/tip/skip-windows-10-login-screen/ and I did them three times. I still get asked for...
  10. auto-capitalization

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    auto-capitalization: How to enable auto-capitalization in all websites and games? Sometimes I need to write in capital letters sentences or some words and I get annoyed having to press Caps Lock every time I need it. My question: how to enable auto-capitalization in Windows 10...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. auto capitalization windows 10

2. how to auto capitalize in edge

3. how to enable auto capitalize in windows 10

4. how to enable auto capitalization,
  5. how to enable autocapitalization on windows 10,
  6. windows 10 capitalize first letter,
  7. enabel auto capitalization in edge,
  8. windows 10 auto capitalization enable,
  9. auto capitalization enable windows 10,
  10. internet explorer disable first letter capitalization,
  11. automatice capitalization in windows 10,