Windows 10: How to enable broadcast gameplay when warning "You're not old enough...." is displayed

Discus and support How to enable broadcast gameplay when warning "You're not old enough...." is displayed in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to set up my son's xbox live settings. I have signed on my adult/parent account. I have set up the his account with custom settings, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CrashingLeek037, Sep 28, 2018.

1. How to enable broadcast gameplay when warning "You're not old enough...." is displayed

I am trying to set up my son's xbox live settings. I have signed on my adult/parent account. I have set up the his account with custom settings, and when I get to the broadcast game play, I have set it to allow but I get a warning in orange text stating "You're not old enough to broadcast, even if this is set to Allow".

This account was working but now is not.

I have tried to edit his profile within the Microsoft family pages under the "manage your child's profile info" link but the new dialog page does not show anything except the link to legal details for US EMEA.

Thanks

:)

CrashingLeek037, Sep 28, 2018
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

How can I fix my Xbox Live privacy settings so I can broadcast, broadcasting is on for me what’s happening?

Thank you for the reply. For us to make sure that you successfully allowed your account to broadcast games, we suggest that you check your privacy and online safety settings online through Xbox.com by performing the following steps:

• Sign in to your Xbox account through this link.
    • Go to Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety tab.
    • Look at Broadcast gameplay if it was successfully set to
      Allow

How to enable broadcast gameplay when warning "You're not old enough...." is displayed 4bfae494-441f-46ba-926f-4a2028a06085?upload=true.png

If your Xbox account is successfully set to allow for broadcasting, I suggest that you remove your profile on the console, restart, and then download the account again to refresh the changes made in your account.

Let us know how it goes after performing the aforementioned solutions. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Ariel Acu, Sep 28, 2018
  3. Issues broadcasting gameplay to Mixer from a Windows 10 PC

Thank you for your response. There is a possibility that your privacy and online safety settings are blocking you to broadcast your games. You may use a different account to test if there is an issue with your profile. You can also change your privacy and
    online safety settings by following the steps on this
    link
    . Go to the Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety tab and make sure that
    Broadcasting is Allowed.

We also recommend that you change the Windows Firewall Settings by following the steps on this

link

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Sep 28, 2018
  4. How to enable broadcast gameplay when warning "You're not old enough...." is displayed

Issues broadcasting gameplay to Mixer from a Windows 10 PC

ryleethomas, Sep 28, 2018
Thema:

How to enable broadcast gameplay when warning "You're not old enough...." is displayed

1. How to enable broadcast gameplay when warning "You're not old enough...." is displayed - Similar Threads - enable broadcast gameplay

2. I'm not old enough??????

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm not old enough??????: I'm trying to download fallout new Vegas BUT apparently I'm not old enough my accounts set to 2000 9th of the 8th 9th of august its 15+ like FTVVYGGYTGGVYGVUGBUHB please I need help I JUST WANT NEW VEGAS!!!!!!!!...
  3. I'm not old enough??????

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm not old enough??????: I'm trying to download fallout new Vegas BUT apparently I'm not old enough my accounts set to 2000 9th of the 8th 9th of august its 15+ like FTVVYGGYTGGVYGVUGBUHB please I need help I JUST WANT NEW VEGAS!!!!!!!!...
  4. When bluetooth enabled then warning about wifi connectivity appears

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When bluetooth enabled then warning about wifi connectivity appears: When I enable bluetooth connection for calling directly from Windows, then warning about WiFi connection appear https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-bluetooth-enabled-then-warning-about-wifi/f57ecb39-d8b7-42d8-86d3-ef31f5977597
  5. Display flashing black during gameplay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display flashing black during gameplay: Hey all, ive been having this issue for a couple days now. Everytime I launch a game the screen either goes to black and wont go back to normal till the application is closed or the screen will begin to occasionally flash black normally when there’s an input Ive tried to...
  6. "Not enough space on" ... when there's enough space.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Not enough space on" ... when there's enough space.: Getting a very strange error when trying to copy a file onto a drive: [ATTACH] Looks like there's enough space to me... halp. :P https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-enough-space-on-when-theres-enough-space/c484ca99-4210-4ee7-8d07-d66ad4843183"
  7. You're not quite old enough for this.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    You're not quite old enough for this.: I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and I would like to download Dolby Access to edit my audio settings from what they are right now. However, when I go to download it, it gives me a notification that I am not old enough, as Dolby Access is a 17+ app. I looked at my profile and...
  8. Warning to Outlook Users when Offline is enabled is impossible to see

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Warning to Outlook Users when Offline is enabled is impossible to see: It is almost like MS doesn't want people to notice. No one at the office here uses Offline mode and most never heard of it. I know it is a constant problems with people thinking their Outlook is dead. Everyone swears they never changed to Offline mode but it happens anyway....
  9. Warning to Outlook Users when Offline is enabled is impossible to see

in Windows 10 Support
    Warning to Outlook Users when Offline is enabled is impossible to see: It is almost like MS doesn't want people to notice. No one at the office here uses Offline mode and most never heard of it. I know it is a constant problems with people thinking their Outlook is dead. Everyone swears they never changed to Offline mode but it happens anyway....
  10. Broadcasting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Broadcasting: Please recommend me a fix. When I try to record or broadcast, I always receive a message that cannot record/broadcast right now pleas try again later. Can I resolve it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/broadcasting/68f67f82-d4d9-4fcc-bf24-128c4e9f0325

Users found this page by searching for:

1. not old enough for mixer