Windows 10: How to enable "check apps and files"

Discus and support How to enable "check apps and files" in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How to enable "check apps and files" option greyed out... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Peter William C, Feb 19, 2020.

1. How to enable "check apps and files"

How to enable "check apps and files" option greyed out

:)

Peter William C, Feb 19, 2020

2. Non-Store Default Apps for a file protocol in windows 10

Hi Ajo,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps.

1) Right click on the file and select choose another app to open. It will display the list of apps to open.

2) If the app is not listed then select more apps and check if you can find it.

Let us know the status of the issue.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Feb 19, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 19, 2020
  4. monim1 Win User

How to enable "check apps and files"

EMUI

Here's the steps to update EMUI 4.1.1 to 5.0 :
    • Download the EMUI 5.0(desired version) .zip file, and unzip it.
    • Place the .hwt file in the HWThemes folder from your phone.
    • Using the Themes app, apply the new theme.
    • Restart the phone, in order to see all the new changes.
    And you’re done!

monim1, Feb 19, 2020
Thema:

How to enable "check apps and files"

1. How to enable "check apps and files" - Similar Threads - enable check apps

2. How to enable Check apps and files?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to enable Check apps and files?: Hello, Can you help me ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-to-enable-check-apps-and-files/bc68c76a-9d34-433e-8416-0051372ee6fc
  3. Regarding How to Turn On the Option Bar in '' Checks Apps and Files'' in App and Browser...

Regarding How to Turn On the Option Bar in '' Checks Apps and Files'' in App and Browser...: I have been trying in different ways to turn on this option, but I couldn't. and it mentioned as ''This setting is managed by your administrator. So the process of this option mentioned as '' windows defender smart screen helps protect your device by checking for unrecognized...
  4. Check apps and files disabled

Check apps and files disabled: I was looking aorund windows defender seeing that smart screen is disabled. [ATTACH] this is my personal computer, how do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/check-apps-and-files-disabled/9d139342-ce25-4bf3-a6e4-5ae30a362f83
  5. How to enable the new Settings app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to enable the new Settings app: Hi! Today, on the Internet, I found a way to enable the new Settings app. This should be from version 1903. Download the mach2 utility: this is for 64-bit systems, and this is for 32-bit. Unpack the archive to any folder. Open in the folder with the utility PowerShell as...
  6. MY CHECK APPS AND FILES NOT WORKING

MY CHECK APPS AND FILES NOT WORKING: My check apps and files not working and windows defender say this setting is managed by your administrator and I nothing do.[ATTACH]Now what can I do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-check-apps-and-files-not-working/c7c7e929-b595-4729-ab9d-434cd01b8662"
  7. How in hell does one “enable check for updates...”

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How in hell does one “enable check for updates...”: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/daemon7 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dxo0pi/how_in_hell_does_one_enable_check_for_updates/
  8. How to enable a store app in Sandbox

How to enable a store app in Sandbox: Split from this thread. I wish to test out an application which can only be downloaded from the store. But I don't wanna test this application on my own pc where it can change things I don't want it to change. So I wanna use the Sandbox. My question: How can I enable the...
  9. Enable spell check

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Enable spell check: Hi, i have English version of Windows 10 installed. I want to enable spell check (proofing) in Microsoft Word. If I install language pack from "region and language" settings (Croatian language, default language) will it "translate" windows from English to Croatian?...
  10. Spell Check Enabled but not working

in Windows 10 Support
    Spell Check Enabled but not working: Hi. Have creators update installed, spell check as I go is enabled and spell check in general under typing settings is also enabled, but inside of Gmail and my other Web Email it doesn't highlight errors as it finds them. I checked the registry and both are enabled there...