Windows 10: how to enable CLIPSVC

Discus and support how to enable CLIPSVC in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; so recently i was just messing with the computer in task manager services, which i shouldn't have done.so i disabled CLIPSVC and things started going... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Peter_791, Nov 28, 2020.

1. Peter_791 Win User

how to enable CLIPSVC

so recently i was just messing with the computer in task manager services, which i shouldn't have done.so i disabled CLIPSVC and things started going downhill.I cant open files and i cant open Microsoft apps.Can someone please help me.

:)

Peter_791, Nov 28, 2020

2. How to Start the ClipSVC service?

Microsoft Store was not opening and on looking in service i found out that ClipSVC service is stopped. I tried to start it but it is not starting at all. Can anyone please tell me how to start the ClipSVC service.

how to enable CLIPSVC 9a74d2dc-6cd2-49cd-92ed-46f965e2238a?upload=true.png

unknown1234321, Nov 28, 2020
  3. ClipSVC - what it really is

This post is intended for curious users who notice something like ClipSVC in their monitoring or analysis of activity on their Windows 10 computer. Being one such person my internet searches yielded a lot of just wrong information -- at least in so far
    as it relates to Windows 10.

I can't find it documented directly by Microsoft but by noting that ClipSVC is actually a path element leading to a file tokens.dat, I have been able to find useful information: it's part of the licensing system and has nothing to do with the clipboard (which
    is what many misleading websites report).

I learned this from an answer to an unrelated question on
    Answers Here

So nothing is being "clipped" and there are no privacy or other concerns I can identify associated with the file.

Live'n'Learn, Nov 28, 2020
  4. how to enable CLIPSVC

New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Nov 28, 2020
Thema:

how to enable CLIPSVC

1. how to enable CLIPSVC - Similar Threads - enable CLIPSVC

2. after enable "Set time automatically", when will the time be synchronized?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    after enable "Set time automatically", when will the time be synchronized?: in windows 11, after enable "Set time automatically", when will the time be synchronized?1. every time boot to OS?2. every day?3. launch browser?4. when connect internet? 5. or?I try to let system idle 3h, the time is still incorrect. and restart system many times, the time...
  3. after enable "Set time automatically", when will the time be synchronized?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    after enable "Set time automatically", when will the time be synchronized?: in windows 11, after enable "Set time automatically", when will the time be synchronized?1. every time boot to OS?2. every day?3. launch browser?4. when connect internet? 5. or?I try to let system idle 3h, the time is still incorrect. and restart system many times, the time...
  4. Unable to enable windows spatial sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to enable windows spatial sound: When I go to properties and try selecting windows sonic for headphones it always reverts back to off. How to fix. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-enable-windows-spatial-sound/55ca0d67-93d9-4010-9388-d446f1754065
  5. Unable to enable windows spatial sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to enable windows spatial sound: When I go to properties and try selecting windows sonic for headphones it always reverts back to off. How to fix. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-enable-windows-spatial-sound/55ca0d67-93d9-4010-9388-d446f1754065
  6. Unable to enable windows spatial sound

7. How to enable ClipSVC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to enable ClipSVC: So, I don't remember but, apparently I disabled ClipSVC. I don't remember how I did it, but somehow i managed to disable it. Now I need it enabled to update my Microsoft Store apps. I can't interact with it whatsoever....
  8. How to enable ClipSVC

How to enable ClipSVC: So, I don't remember but, apparently I disabled ClipSVC. I don't remember how I did it, but somehow i managed to disable it. Now I need it enabled to update my Microsoft Store apps. I can't interact with it whatsoever....
  9. How to enable ClipSVC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. CLIPSVC (Client License Service) not starting in Windows 10; How to enable ClipSvc?

in Windows 10 News
    CLIPSVC (Client License Service) not starting in Windows 10; How to enable ClipSvc?: CLIPSVC is an abbreviation of Client License Service and it is used to provide a licensing support structure to Microsoft Store Applications. So, in order for the Windows Store apps to work, CLIPSV should be enabled. However, some Windows users are experiencing an error where...