Windows 10: HOW TO ENABLE CORTANA IN PC FROM NEPAL!????

Discus and support HOW TO ENABLE CORTANA IN PC FROM NEPAL!???? in Cortana to solve the problem; Can we change the location ? The efault location is UK but I am IN Nepal. And when I try to enable cortana, It says cortana isn't available in ur... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by BidhanAryal, Oct 3, 2020.

1. HOW TO ENABLE CORTANA IN PC FROM NEPAL!????

Can we change the location ? The efault location is UK but I am IN Nepal. And when I try to enable cortana, It says cortana isn't available in ur region! Any tricks or process to enable cortana from Nepal??? Reply

:)

BidhanAryal, Oct 3, 2020
  2. Dewdrop_ Win User

Cortana Notebook

In order to enable the Notebook icon in Cortana, I suggest you to check if you have enabled Cortana.

To enable Cortana, please follow the steps below:

• Go to Cortana.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Turn on “Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts”.

Hope this helps.

Dewdrop_, Oct 3, 2020
  3. How to enable cortana from Nepal?

Hi, I am from Nepal. I've recently bought a nokia lumia 520 phone and have upgraded to 8.10.12393.890, but I didn't get Cortana apps nither on windows app store nor by changing it's setting such as speech, region, language etc on my mobile. Here my question
    is can I get this app on my mobile phone from my country by changing my phone's setting and why it is not upgrading from version: 8.10.12393.890 to other new version?

I want to install cortana app on my phone which is strongest feature on windows phone is there any way ?

DhirenHamal, Oct 3, 2020
  4. Tebe---01 Win User

HOW TO ENABLE CORTANA IN PC FROM NEPAL!????

Enable Cortana in non-Cortana area

I have previously made an update with a solution to the problem, see below.

Update, problem solved:

I found this comment by chance on the Windows Central website for an article by Mauro Huculak on “How to use Cortana on Windows 10.

Mastering Cortana on Windows 10

Once I had taped the “Search icon” (see below) the Cortana app magically appeared on the app list on my phone. Do one need to do this when enabling Cortana, or is this a bug? I usually, of old habit, go directly to Bing when searching
    so I might not have used the Search app since I began to enable Cortana.

“…Cortana isn't available only in the above countries and I'll explain myself (below I'm referring to my phone, but the PC steps are similar).

I live in Greece (not on the list). I've set the Country/Region to "Greece" and the Regional format to "Greek (Greece)". My phone language is in "English (US)" because I want to. Of coerce, Cortana was hidden for me.

To enable her I had to tap on Search icon and then tap Settings. At the top it says "Cortana language" and I selected "English (US)". I got a warning saying that Cortana's language and my region's language are different and I
    just tapped on "Yes". That's it. After a while I had Cortana's icon in my app list. Same steps for PC.

I found that by chance. So, give it a try.”

Mastering Cortana on Windows 10

Tebe---01, Oct 3, 2020
Thema:

HOW TO ENABLE CORTANA IN PC FROM NEPAL!????

1. HOW TO ENABLE CORTANA IN PC FROM NEPAL!???? - Similar Threads - ENABLE CORTANA NEPAL

2. How to enable Cortana in my lock screen

in Cortana
    How to enable Cortana in my lock screen: I've been search in internet on how to enable Cortana in my lock screen but my Cortana settings look different so I can't enable it on my lock screen. My Cortana settings look like this: [ATTACH] can anyone help me with this?...
  3. Enable Hey Cortana

in Cortana
    Enable Hey Cortana: Dear Community I just purchased a new Lenovo laptop with Windows 10. Updated as below. I am based in India where Cortana is supposed to work. Edition: Windows 10 Home Version: 20H2 Installed on: 22nd Oct, 2020 OS build: 19042.572 I am unable to get "Hey Cortana"...
  4. How to enable Cortana on Windows 10?

in Cortana
    How to enable Cortana on Windows 10?: How do i enable Cortana on Windows 10 Pro 1909? Note that i am in Romania. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-enable-cortana-on-windows-10/8b7f5ea3-c484-4076-8791-3ed7013d81cd
  5. Cortana Missing from PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cortana Missing from PC: Hello! I was looking to set up Cortana and use voice commands on my PC, but I can't find it anywhere. It's not hidden in the taskbar or anything like that. When I look under all apps, it's not even under there. In the Cs I have Calculator and Connect, but no Cortana. I ran a...
  6. enable Cortana

in Cortana
    enable Cortana: I cannot get Cortana to change and open. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enable-cortana/ea55e2d4-433c-4259-95f6-07586c39d704"
  7. Enabling Cortana

in Cortana
    Enabling Cortana: hi there, i disabled cortana when i installed my os and now i want to enable her. the cortana icon is still in the start menu and when i clink it it just takes me to the search bar i have looked around and followed some pre-existing guides with no luck i am running 10 pro...
  8. Cortana enabled webcams

in Cortana
    Cortana enabled webcams: What would be some inexpensive Cortana enabled webcams? My Logitech's HD 720 microphone is not, apparently. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-enabled-webcams/c5b1fc7c-bd4e-4a6a-8538-dfdb78b9b5d9"
  9. How to enable Cortana on a local account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to enable Cortana on a local account?: I've noticed that I need to switch the entire computer to a Microsoft account, just to use Cortana! Is there a way to use Cortana normally, but while keeping the local account? On Windows 8, I used to be able to sign in individually for each app, can I do the same thing for...
  10. How do I re-enable Cortana?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I re-enable Cortana?: I have disabled and renamed the folder of cortana, knowing not what I was doing and now I can't use the search function. I really need this for what I do. I thought I could close Cortana without getting rid of the search function, but I guess it did. *cry Now, I don't know...