Windows 10: How to enable detailed weather info on windows 10 lockscreen?

Discus and support How to enable detailed weather info on windows 10 lockscreen? in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I want to see a quick overview of the weather around me on my lockscreen whenever I boot my pc. I enabled weather from showing detailed info from the... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Hossain_Aryan 65, Sep 14, 2021.

1. How to enable detailed weather info on windows 10 lockscreen?

I want to see a quick overview of the weather around me on my lockscreen whenever I boot my pc. I enabled weather from showing detailed info from the settings and it doesn't show. What more can I do? My windows version is 20H2.

:)

Hossain_Aryan 65, Sep 14, 2021
  2. P4-630 Win User

How to remove weather widget on lockscreen Lollipop

I have recently updated my Galaxy S4 to lollipop, now I see a weather widget on the lockscreen which never gets updated, I want to get the current temps of the day or otherwise remove it but I can't find a way to do this.

Anyone?

P4-630, Sep 14, 2021
  3. piaqt Win User
    Any weather apps with a "display on lockscreen" option?

Lockscreen options displays apps to display updates from. BUT: No weather apps are listed! Anyone know of one?

piaqt, Sep 14, 2021
  4. puma99dk| Win User

How to enable detailed weather info on windows 10 lockscreen?

How to remove weather widget on lockscreen Lollipop

This is how u do it on the S5 dunno if it's the same with the S4 but u can try...

Open from the Home Screen the menu and then the settings of your Samsung Galaxy S5.

Now, you must tap “lock screen” -> “Additional information” to enter the submenu. In this you have to remove the tick in the checkbox with “weather” to turn off the display of the weather on the lockscreen of the Samsung Galaxy S5. Finish!

puma99dk|, Sep 14, 2021
Thema:

How to enable detailed weather info on windows 10 lockscreen?

1. How to enable detailed weather info on windows 10 lockscreen? - Similar Threads - enable detailed weather

2. How do i make the weather widget show more details ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do i make the weather widget show more details ?: Hello, my taskbar weather widget is showing this now How do i make it show more details , like this below ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-the-weather-widget-show-more-details/1eadabad-e8ee-432f-8f52-2fc576089cd8
  3. Lockscreen Spotlight wont stay enabled

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Lockscreen Spotlight wont stay enabled: [ATTACH] https://i.redd.it/m9lug0e1cj161.gif Windows 10 2h02 19042.630, Spotlight won't stay enabled. I have tried running sfc /scannow and all the dism commands, which didn't help. I tried running through the steps here, Reset and Re-register Windows Spotlight in...
  4. I need to change the weather app info to show weather for Denton, Texas

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need to change the weather app info to show weather for Denton, Texas: My pc is showing weather for Washington, DC and not for the area that I am located in. I have gone to Settings and pressed Reset and that didn't work. I didn't see anywhere to change or add info. Any help would be appreciated....
  5. Cortana provides weather info in Fahrenheit, instead of Celsius

in Cortana
    Cortana provides weather info in Fahrenheit, instead of Celsius: Hi, I've been using Cortana for years and when asking her about weather, she provided information in Celsius. About two months ago, without me (deliberately) changing any settings, she started providing temperatures in Fahrenheit. I've checked all the settings I could think...
  6. How to uninstall Weather App in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to uninstall Weather App in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Weather is one of the favorite topics to start a conversation with almost everyone. Windows 10 offers a preinstalled Weather app which offers local weather, forecast, temperature gradient, historical data, multiple locations, and so on. However, if you are...
  7. Lockscreen Slideshow enable for organization

Lockscreen Slideshow enable for organization: Hi There, I want to set 7/8 images as slideshow on every PCs of my organization. Whenever PC's locks these 7 images should keep sliding. Please let me know how to achieve this? Thanks in advance. Regards, Teja...
  8. Current Weather Display: How To Have Windows 10 Display the Weather?

Current Weather Display: How To Have Windows 10 Display the Weather?: Hey guys, I've noticed that when I lock my Windows 10 PC using "Windows key + L" the time is displayed and only sometimes the weather is displayed. The weather is only displayed some times for some reason... What can I do? I just want to see the current...
  9. Old Serial Printer Not Working in Windows 10 (detailed info in thread)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Old Serial Printer Not Working in Windows 10 (detailed info in thread): Hi guys, One of my coworkers has a Datamax Allegro 2 printer that he needs to print special adhesive labels. It's a super old printer, which actually uses RS-232 (serial). I think it can also use parallel but that's not important as both show up as COM ports. I tried...
  10. Details Pane not showing codec info

in Windows 10 Support
    Details Pane not showing codec info: Hi, please see my screenshot, my details pane is not showing any codec information. I had to reinstall after a windows 10 update killed my computer (update loop bsod - I can't believe updates are stilling crashing computers). before the details pane use to show...