Windows 10: How to enable, disable, manage, use Swipe actions in Mail app

Discus and support How to enable, disable, manage, use Swipe actions in Mail app in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]If you are using the Windows 10 Mail app, then you can enable, disable, change, and use the Swipe actions. If you are using a […] This article... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jul 3, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

How to enable, disable, manage, use Swipe actions in Mail app

WinClub, Jul 3, 2020
  2. Juzar_Ali Win User

Mail App

Hi,

As per your description I believe that you are using Windows 10 Mail app and are facing syncing issues, is that correct? If yes, I suggest you to disable and re-enable the sync toggle under Sync Options and check if it helps.

To disable and re-enable the sync toggle under Sync Options please follow the steps below:

• Go to Windows 10 Mail app.

• Click on settings (Gear icon).

• Go to Manage Accounts.

• Click on the account you are facing issue with.

• Go to Change mailbox sync settings.

• Under Sync Options off and on all the toggles.

Hope this helps. Please get back to us if you need any further assistance.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Jul 3, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Mail swipe actions stopped working

I was using the touch "swipe actions" in Windows mail to archive individual emails.

For some reason, the swipe actions seem to be gone. Now when I swipe an email with my finger, it acts like a "drag" action, and thinks I want to drag the email somewhere.

What is going on? Quick actions are still configured correctly in settings.

Daniel Alexiuc, Jul 3, 2020
  4. John Ado Win User

Can't get notifications in action center from Mail app in windows 10.

Hi Vladi,

Let's follow the steps in this
    article
    about how to enable the notification from Mail app in Action Center.

Share with us the results.

Regards.

John Ado, Jul 3, 2020
Thema:

1. How to enable, disable, manage, use Swipe actions in Mail app - Similar Threads - enable disable manage

2. How to disable autocorrect in the Mail app?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to disable autocorrect in the Mail app?: Hi If you know the magic recipe, please share it and I will eternally thank you. I have tried the very obvious: checking for a setting in the app. I found none. They are organized horribly, but still, no setting on this matter. I tried looking for one in the pseudo-ribbon...
  3. How to enable horizontal two-finger swiping?

How to enable horizontal two-finger swiping?: I used to be able to swipe with two fingers to go back a page in browsers, but a few days ago I accidentally reset a lot of my settings. Now it's disabled and I can't find where to change it. submitted by /u/MildlyProblematic [link] [comments]...
  4. How to disable the swipe taskbar.

How to disable the swipe taskbar.: Hello, I recently fully reinstalled my Windows 10 for other reasons. Now, I cannot see the taskbar and the only way to do it is to hover my mouse to the place it usually is supposed to be, now, it is no big deal but I just kinda got used to it. Does not seem like a problem...
  5. How can I disable the Mail app

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I disable the Mail app: I want to be able to send web links to people from my browser as I've done for years in Windows 7. You click on File>Email link in the browser. Outlook offers a new email with the subject line taken from the web page and the link in it. Unfortunately, now that I have a...
  6. How to disable Windows Mail app since using Outlook for mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to disable Windows Mail app since using Outlook for mail: Please Please tell me how I can stop Windows 10 email from popping up when I click on an email address. I am running Outlook 365, I do all my mail in Outlook 365 why in the world is Windows 10 popping up. I remove the email account that was listed but it is still opening. I...
  7. Mail App Quick Actions on Banners

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail App Quick Actions on Banners: Evening Guys Can any one help with this. The mail app notification banners used to have an option to be changed ie archive, dismiss, delete, flag etc. I always used to have delete on there so I could get rid of junk without having to open the app. I seem to be missing...
  8. Turn On or Off Swipe Actions in Windows 10 Mail app

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Swipe Actions in Windows 10 Mail app: How to: Turn On or Off Swipe Actions in Windows 10 Mail app How to Turn On or Off Swipe Actions in Windows 10 Mail app The Mail and Calendar apps included with Windows 10 help you stay up to date on your email, manage your schedule and stay in touch with people you care...
  9. Enable or Disable Edge Swipe on Screen in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Edge Swipe on Screen in Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable Edge Swipe on Screen in Windows 10 How to Enable or Disable Screen Edge Swipe in Windows 10 [info]If you Windows 10 PC or device has a touchscreen, you could swipe in from a screen edge to invoke a system UI below. Swipe in from the right...
  10. Enable or Disable Action Center in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Action Center in Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable Action Center in Windows 10 How to Enable or Disable the Action Center in Windows 10 The Action Center in Windows 10 collects and shows toast notifications and alerts from traditional Windows applications and system notifications, alongside...