Windows 10: How to enable/disable the middle mouse button click using only keys on the keybord

Discus and support How to enable/disable the middle mouse button click using only keys on the keybord in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I now there's a way to do this, but I don't know how to do it. It's a ''command'' that I can use by pressing some keys together. Please help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by diabetico_x, Dec 3, 2022.

1. How to enable/disable the middle mouse button click using only keys on the keybord

I now there's a way to do this, but I don't know how to do it. It's a ''command'' that I can use by pressing some keys together. Please help.

:)

diabetico_x, Dec 3, 2022

2. Mouse aditional buttons recognized as keybord keys

Hello,

My mouse aditional buttons are being recognized as keybord keys

Forward button - ALT key

Back button - CTRL key

DPI changer button - Windows key

There is also a double left click button but this one works fine.

Any help would be appreciated.

Pedro Batista PB, Dec 3, 2022
  3. I want to disable mouse middle button click

I am using Microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse (km632). from last few days my mouse start doing issue while page up scrolling. and clicking middle button. due to this text front goes bigger. I want to use mouse scrolling but disable middle button clicking
    option. I am using windows 10 and I cannot see any option to disable mouse middle button. Can you please help me in this matter.

Reply2haroon, Dec 3, 2022
  4. How to enable/disable the middle mouse button click using only keys on the keybord

How to disable middle mouse button 'Windows Search'

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I would like to ask you:

• Which mouse are you using?
    • Have you installed any mouse utility for the same?
    Try to restore the defaults for the mouse settings.

http://www.microsoft.com/enable/training/windows8/change-mouse.aspx

(Holds good for Windows 10)

You may also try to map the middle mouse button to something else, then map it back to what it was previously.

Hope this information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We'll be glad to assist you.

Thank you

Sahil Bali, Dec 3, 2022
Thema:

How to enable/disable the middle mouse button click using only keys on the keybord

1. How to enable/disable the middle mouse button click using only keys on the keybord - Similar Threads - enable disable middle

2. Middle mouse button click not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Middle mouse button click not working: Hello, hope you are well. For a couple months now my middle mouse button has not been registering at all. I use it quite a lot toopen links in new tabs and such, so this is really tough. I know its not the mouse itself, because ive plugged in a new mouse and it had the same...
  3. Middle mouse button click not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Middle mouse button click not working: Hello, hope you are well. For a couple months now my middle mouse button has not been registering at all. I use it quite a lot toopen links in new tabs and such, so this is really tough. I know its not the mouse itself, because ive plugged in a new mouse and it had the same...
  4. Middle mouse button click not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to enable/disable the middle mouse button click using only keys on the keybord

How to enable/disable the middle mouse button click using only keys on the keybord: I now there's a way to do this, but I don't know how to do it. It's a ''command'' that I can use by pressing some keys together. Please help....
  6. How to disable mouse button that works only as single-click

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable mouse button that works only as single-click: I built several desktop computers and re-imaged a laptop. It seem that the mouse thinks it is a touch pad. Or something like it. After the Windows installation, I try to move icons and open programs, but the mouse is not working correctly. When I try to select a desktop icon...
  7. How to disable mouse button that works only as single-click

How to disable mouse button that works only as single-click: I built several desktop computers and re-imaged a laptop. It seem that the mouse thinks it is a touch pad. Or something like it. After the Windows installation, I try to move icons and open programs, but the mouse is not working correctly. When I try to select a desktop icon...
  8. How to disable mouse button that works only as single-click

9. Middle Mouse Button Click Issue

Middle Mouse Button Click Issue: I have a Dell WM257 mouse/keyboard running on Windows 10 desktop. The middle button on the mouse suddenly stopped working. There doesn't seem to be anyway to check or change the settings for this, although the settings that are available did not change. Reinstalling the...
  10. Using the Touchpad and Mouse middle click button on Windows

in Windows 10 News
    Using the Touchpad and Mouse middle click button on Windows: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The middle button on a mouse is typically used for scrolling through File Explorer with tons or file or long pages on the web. But did you know that it can do more than just scrolling? Today we will talk [...] This post Using the Touchpad and Mouse middle...