Windows 10: How to enable disabled camera,

Discus and support How to enable disabled camera, in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I need help enabling a disabled camera. I tried to use my webcam as my main camera by disabling my front camera. When I tried to enable it back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Gamerkidjv, Oct 22, 2022.

1. How to enable disabled camera,

Hello, I need help enabling a disabled camera. I tried to use my webcam as my main camera by disabling my front camera. When I tried to enable it back again, there was nothing that I could do to enable it back again. Here's a picture of what's happening.

:)

Gamerkidjv, Oct 22, 2022

2. Enable built-in camera for Windows 10 HP 8470p

Hi,

We suggest you to run hardware and devices troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Please follow these steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the search box on taskbar and click on it in.
    • Click "View all" and then click "Hardware and Devices".
    • Click "Next" and follow on-screen instructions.

For more information regarding camera, refer to the article below:

Camera app and webcams help

We also suggest to contact HP support for best help.

Let us know how it goes. Thank you.

Reymichael Ros, Oct 22, 2022
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Easy enable/disable microphone?

My bro just got a microphone and I was wondering if there's an easy way to enable or disable it. I know you can right click on the volume icon, click on select recording devices then select the microphone, then click properties, then click on levels, and mute it - but that's just way too many steps, I'm looking for a more obvious and much easier way to do it.

hellrazor, Oct 22, 2022
  4. Allan Mej Win User

How to enable disabled camera,

How to set one of the two cameras in Windows 10 to be "default"

Hi Roman,

If there are two devices that are detected as a camera, simply disabling one of them will automatically set the other one as the default. To do so, follow these steps:

• Search and open Device Manager.
    • Find your camera on the list of devices.
    • Right-click the device that you want to disable and select Disable device.

When you'll need the Leap Motion Controller, simply enable it on the Device manager.

Let us know how things go.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Oct 22, 2022
Thema:

How to enable disabled camera,

1. How to enable disabled camera, - Similar Threads - enable disabled camera

2. How to enable a disk that was disabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to enable a disk that was disabled: Some time ago I installed a SDD in my Lenovo desktop Win10 and disabled the hard drive, and now want to use that drive to store a backup clone of my system. I don't recall the steps used to perform the disable, but I believe I utilized either disk or device management...
  3. How to enable a disk that was disabled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to enable a disk that was disabled: Some time ago I installed a SDD in my Lenovo desktop Win10 and disabled the hard drive, and now want to use that drive to store a backup clone of my system. I don't recall the steps used to perform the disable, but I believe I utilized either disk or device management...
  4. How to enable a disk that was disabled

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How could I enable my camera? Is there any button combination to disable and enable the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How could I enable my camera? Is there any button combination to disable and enable the...: I am using Huawei Matebook D16 and could not be able to start my webcam work for 2 weeks. I have checked the device manager, the driver is installed and up-to-date. I have uninstalled the device entirely and installed the device and driver from scratch. I have disabled and...
  6. How could I enable my camera? Is there any button combination to disable and enable the...

How could I enable my camera? Is there any button combination to disable and enable the...: I am using Huawei Matebook D16 and could not be able to start my webcam work for 2 weeks. I have checked the device manager, the driver is installed and up-to-date. I have uninstalled the device entirely and installed the device and driver from scratch. I have disabled and...
  7. How to enable disabled camera,

How to enable disabled camera,: Hello, I need help enabling a disabled camera. I tried to use my webcam as my main camera by disabling my front camera. When I tried to enable it back again, there was nothing that I could do to enable it back again. Here's a picture of what's happening....
  8. Can I disable my camera and then enable it later on?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I disable my camera and then enable it later on?: [ATTACH] I would like to disable my built-in web camera for the time being until I will actually need it later on. I came across this function and I was wondering whether I can click on this and reverse the function later? If not, do you perhaps know where I can...
  9. Enable Camera

in Windows 10 Customization
    Enable Camera: My camera is enabled in every app, but some desktop apps don't have the option to enable camera. I have been having meetings using Zoom and I can't make my camera work. It shows the light that it is on but doesn't show any image, just a camera icon with a dash. How can I make...
  10. How to enable a disable monitor?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    How to enable a disable monitor?: Hello, I've got a 9 multimonitor system, 3X Nvidia GPU + 3X Usb UGA-165 I have disable the 8 of them, but now Win10 doesn't appear to me any of the disable monitor in "Display Settings", I have re-enable the 5 of them using the Nvidia Control panel but I can't re-enable...