Windows 10: How to enable emoji 12 and 13 on Windows 10?

Discus and support How to enable emoji 12 and 13 on Windows 10? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I can only see emojis older than unicode 12, the rest shows up as squares. Emojipedia says that emoji 13 is not yet on windows, fine, but emoji 12... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/StupidButSerious, Jan 13, 2021.

1. How to enable emoji 12 and 13 on Windows 10?

I can only see emojis older than unicode 12, the rest shows up as squares.

Emojipedia says that emoji 13 is not yet on windows, fine, but emoji 12 should be. I've been scouring the internet trying to find a way to "install" it but found nothing helpful.

Does anyone have any knowledge on the matter? How do I get emoji 12 and 12.1 to replace the squares?

submitted by /u/StupidButSerious
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/StupidButSerious, Jan 13, 2021
  2. Aaron_Sum Win User

No emojis!

Hi Bob,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. When you say “having NO EMOJIS”, may I know where exactly you are looking for the emojis?
    2. What is the build of Windows 10 running on your system? To check that, press the
      Windows key and R key, type winver and press
      Enter.

I understand your interest in emojis and we are glad to inform you that the emojis have been introduced into the Windows 10 operating system. If you are looking for a way to access it, I would suggest you to refer the article on

Windows 10 Tip: Get started with the emoji keyboard shortcut
    to get access to smiley faces, people, celebration emojis etc. in your Windows 10 operating system.

We await your response.

Aaron Summith

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aaron_Sum, Jan 13, 2021
  3. Jaune Bel Win User
    How to fix emoji keyboard not showing up using shortcut

Hi,

This issue is often caused by a corrupted or missing data file. To better isolate if this is a user profile specific or an emerging issue, we suggest that you create a new user profile and try to use the same keyboard shortcut to get the emoji keyboard to
    show up. Here's the link for the steps on how to:
    Set up accounts

In the meantime, we'll give you the steps for a workaround to access the emojis. Here are the steps:

• Right-click on the Taskbar.
    • Select the Show touch keyboard button option and a keyboard icon will show up on your
      Taskbar.
    • Click the keyboard icon and select the emoji button.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Jaune Bel, Jan 13, 2021
  4. How to enable emoji 12 and 13 on Windows 10?

Switch Emojis Windows 10 PC

Hi,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

I completely understand your concern and feel sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• On Which application, do you use Emojis on Windows 10?

• Do you have a touch keyboard on your system?

• What is the make and model of your system?

How to Use Emojis in Windows 10:

We need to enable the touch keyboard and follow these steps below:

1. Right click on your taskbar and select Show touch keyboard button.

2. This will place a new keyboard icon within your taskbar’s notification area.

3. Click this new icon and a keyboard will appear on your screen.

4. On this keyboard, next to space and Ctrl, you’ll see a smiling face.

5. Click this to access the emoji selection.

Let’s try to refer to the Microsoft blog below and check, if it helps.
    Microsoft introduces new diverse emojis for Windows 10 (Insider Preview):

Microsoft introduces new diverse emojis for Windows 10 (Insider Preview) - MSPoweruser

Let’s try to refer to the suggestions provided by Yuri Pustjens replied on December 18, 2015, to fix your issue.

Emojis not displaying correctly

Hope it helps. Reply with the result and I'll be happy to help you further.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

How to enable emoji 12 and 13 on Windows 10?

1. How to enable emoji 12 and 13 on Windows 10? - Similar Threads - enable emoji

2. Win 10/11 Long Path Enabled Does not Work in Registry

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10/11 Long Path Enabled Does not Work in Registry: It's crazy that after all these years Windows still doesn't support long paths over 260 characters for Windows Explorer. They created a registry entry to Enable long paths but it's not supported by File Explorer. I have been using Robocopy and other utilities as a workaround...
  3. Win 10/11 Long Path Enabled Does not Work in Registry

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 10/11 Long Path Enabled Does not Work in Registry: It's crazy that after all these years Windows still doesn't support long paths over 260 characters for Windows Explorer. They created a registry entry to Enable long paths but it's not supported by File Explorer. I have been using Robocopy and other utilities as a workaround...
  4. How to get and set the status of Enable or Disable Cellular Data Roaming in Windows 11, in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get and set the status of Enable or Disable Cellular Data Roaming in Windows 11, in...: How to get and set the status of Enable or Disable Cellular Data Roaming in Windows 11, in the code of a UWP application https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-and-set-the-status-of-enable-or-disable/c841f242-d7cc-4ba6-bce4-23b5830d4ed1
  5. How to get and set the status of Enable or Disable Cellular Data Roaming in Windows 11, in...

How to get and set the status of Enable or Disable Cellular Data Roaming in Windows 11, in...: How to get and set the status of Enable or Disable Cellular Data Roaming in Windows 11, in the code of a UWP application https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-and-set-the-status-of-enable-or-disable/c841f242-d7cc-4ba6-bce4-23b5830d4ed1
  6. How do I enable the emoji tab

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I enable the emoji tab: So I do know how to open the emoji tab but even when i click the windows button and period it does not appear on my screen Im on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-enable-the-emoji-tab/6fa4bb87-b51a-4a7d-bfd6-304c8fa6ee13
  7. How do I enable the emoji tab

How do I enable the emoji tab: So I do know how to open the emoji tab but even when i click the windows button and period it does not appear on my screen Im on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-enable-the-emoji-tab/6fa4bb87-b51a-4a7d-bfd6-304c8fa6ee13
  8. How do I enable the emoji tab

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. How to enable emojis in windows terminal?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to enable emojis in windows terminal?: I did windows key + . to get emoji list, but on entering it into powershell open inside windows terminal I just see ?? and no emoji. My font is casadia code PL BTW submitted by /u/arunboss [link] [comments]...
  10. Enable or Disable Emoji Context Menu in Google Chrome in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Emoji Context Menu in Google Chrome in Windows: How to: Enable or Disable Emoji Context Menu in Google Chrome in Windows How to Enable or Disable Emoji Picker Context Menu in Google Chrome in Windows Starting with Google Chrome 68, you can set a flag for an experimental feature to enable or disable the Emoji picker...