Windows 10: How to enable ENHANCEMENTS for Mic

Discus and support How to enable ENHANCEMENTS for Mic in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I bought my son a FIFINE K668 mic for Christmas, but it doesn't give the ENHANCEMENTS tab to set things like noise reduction, boost, focus etc. IT... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Snake Hollywood, Dec 27, 2019.

1. How to enable ENHANCEMENTS for Mic

I bought my son a FIFINE K668 mic for Christmas, but it doesn't give the ENHANCEMENTS tab to set things like noise reduction, boost, focus etc.

IT uses the uPNP mic driver, which doesn't seem to have these options and there is no other driver available from the manufacturer.

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY AND TELL ME WHERE TO FIND THE ENHANCEMENTS TAB, I ALREADY KNOW THIS, IT ISN'T THERE AS MENTIONED ABOVE.

I know that the enhancements do work on this mic, as I have been able to test them on my own computer.

On MY computer I have a different mic UHURU, and what I have noticed is that the changes I make under enhancements for this mic are also applied to the FIFINE mic if I plug that in.

So the question is, is there any way I can make the ENHANCEMENTS options show up on my sons computer, or is there some alternate driver/software I can use?

:)

Snake Hollywood, Dec 27, 2019
  2. fireberd Win User

USB Mic Problems.

The next step is what I suggested originally. Try it in a friend's PC or take it to Best Buy and ask them to try it one of their PC's. Have to confirm the mic is working OK.

fireberd, Dec 27, 2019
  3. Moh.Magdy Win User
    The "Enhancements" in the Mic settings are empty

My mic has static noise, so I wanted to enable "Noise suppression", but when I checked the enhancements in the mic settings it was empty. The same problem happened with all mics.

How to enable ENHANCEMENTS for Mic 276ae61d-bd1f-4d42-b360-e42c4cc6c7f1?upload=true.png

I have tried updating my Audio drivers by downloading them from the ones corresponding to my Laptop on the HP website, but that does not seem to have solved the problem.

Moh.Magdy, Dec 27, 2019
  4. How to enable ENHANCEMENTS for Mic

Mic wont work

Hi,

We suggest you to disable auto enhancement in sound settings. To do that follow the steps below:

• Right click the speaker icon on Windows taskbar.
    • Click Recording devices.
    • Click Recording tab.
    • Right click Microphone.
    • Click Properties.
    • Click Enhancements tab.
    • Tick the disable all enhancements box.
    Let us know how it goes.

Jesebel Ova, Dec 27, 2019
Thema:

How to enable ENHANCEMENTS for Mic

1. How to enable ENHANCEMENTS for Mic - Similar Threads - enable ENHANCEMENTS Mic

2. Enhancement Tab Not available for mic?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enhancement Tab Not available for mic?: Hello everyone, hoping for some help of insights around this problem.I bought a budget Kogan USB condenser microphone with the intention of using my PC to increase it's quality.However, the enhancement tab for Mic output isn't there. I have it for speaker outputs however.I...
  3. Enhancement Tab Not available for mic?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Enhancement Tab Not available for mic?: Hello everyone, hoping for some help of insights around this problem.I bought a budget Kogan USB condenser microphone with the intention of using my PC to increase it's quality.However, the enhancement tab for Mic output isn't there. I have it for speaker outputs however.I...
  4. Enhancement Tab Not available for mic?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Can't enable any sound enhancements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't enable any sound enhancements: When i open the enchantments tab it only shows "Disable sound effects" and nothing else. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-enable-any-sound-enhancements/41a77ded-841b-48d5-a838-804dd6586d67
  6. Can't enable any sound enhancements

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't enable any sound enhancements: When i open the enchantments tab it only shows "Disable sound effects" and nothing else. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-enable-any-sound-enhancements/41a77ded-841b-48d5-a838-804dd6586d67
  7. Should "audio enhancements" in Windows be enabled?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Should "audio enhancements" in Windows be enabled?: When I use the USB DAC in Windows, there is an "enable audio enhancements" button in the audio settings, with the text "allows extra signal processing by the audio device". What does this "signal processing" mean? Does it just add some extra sound effects or something? What...
  8. No sound when Audio Enhancements are enabled

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No sound when Audio Enhancements are enabled: I'm not sure why, but for some reason every time I enable audio enhancements for my Realtek my sound stops working entirely. I've always had them enabled before along with Windows Sonic for Headphones, but yesterday I just unchecked the box and then enabled it again to...
  9. The "Enhancements" in the Mic settings are empty

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The "Enhancements" in the Mic settings are empty: My mic has static noise, so I wanted to enable "Noise suppression", but when I checked the enhancements in the mic settings it was empty. The same problem happened with all mics. [ATTACH] I have tried updating my Audio drivers by downloading them from the ones...
  10. How to enable Enhanced Mode in Windows 10 Search

in Windows 10 News
    How to enable Enhanced Mode in Windows 10 Search: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Microsoft has included an Enhanced Search Mode in Windows 10 v1903. Compared to the Classic Mode, Enhanced search mode indexes everything on your Windows 10 PC. In this post, we will share how you can enable Enhanced Search mode in [...] This post How to...