Windows 10: How to enable fingerprint in HP Elitebook folio 9470m

Discus and support How to enable fingerprint in HP Elitebook folio 9470m in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello all, I'm using Windows 10 x64 on an HP Elitebook folio 9470m and want to enable its finger print for signing in. In settings -> Accounts ->... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by tomyfr, Sep 12, 2019.

1. tomyfr Win User

How to enable fingerprint in HP Elitebook folio 9470m

Hello all,

I'm using Windows 10 x64 on an HP Elitebook folio 9470m and want to enable its finger print for signing in.

In settings -> Accounts -> sign in Optios -> Windows ?Hello fingerprint, there is this message: We could not find a fingerprint scanner compatible with windows hello fingerprint

How to enable it for that laptop please?

:)

tomyfr, Sep 12, 2019

2. Fingerprint reader is not working in EliteBook Folio 9470 after upgrading to Windows 10.

Download the Fingerprint driver from the following link:

Drivers & Software for HP EliteBook Folio 9470m Ultrabook ...

The page might not be loading at this time, so check back periodically.

Andre Da Costa, Sep 12, 2019
  3. Emad1111 Win User
    Fingerprint option not available in log on screen

Hi,

I just recently upgraded to Windows 10 Pro from the free upgrade.

However after setting up the Windows Hello fingerprint option I am not getting to log in my account in my laptop using the fingerprint option (In the log in screen).

My Laptop : HP Elitebook Folio 9470m.

Please help me ASAP.

Thanks In Advance!

Emad1111, Sep 12, 2019
  4. How to enable fingerprint in HP Elitebook folio 9470m

registering fingerprint and windows hello always says Sorry something went wrong.

trying to register my fingerprint to use Windows Hello and every time I swipe my fingerprint in the Windows Hello setup box it says "Sorry, something went wrong. Close Windows Hello, and then try going through the setup again.

But I don't know how to close windows hello.

I have a HP EliteBook Folio 9470m running Windows 10 and it worked once but then I reset the computer and it does not work this time.

Lex

Alexei Gitter, Sep 12, 2019
Thema:

How to enable fingerprint in HP Elitebook folio 9470m

1. How to enable fingerprint in HP Elitebook folio 9470m - Similar Threads - enable fingerprint Elitebook

2. bose 35 headphones not connecting with bluetooth to my HP EliteBook

in Windows 10 Customization
    bose 35 headphones not connecting with bluetooth to my HP EliteBook: How do you get the Bose headphones to connect with bluetooth to windows 10. My laptop isn't even finding the devide https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bose-35-headphones-not-connecting-with-bluetooth/6fae69e6-8da3-4ccd-aa9d-5027b7b3882d
  3. How to enable momentum in hp-745-g5 Touchpad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to enable momentum in hp-745-g5 Touchpad: Hi, I have on all my previous HP machines had Synaptics touchpad and I have had Momentum activated, and I love it, and miss it extremely much on this new otherwise fine machine I have at work. My old work machine (6.5 years) had support for it. I have googled and tried...
  4. HP launches new Spectre and EliteBook convertible PCs

in Windows 10 News
    HP launches new Spectre and EliteBook convertible PCs: HP Inc. launched on Tuesday a lineup of new devices combining premium design, security and performance. HP created its latest Spectre and Elite innovations to take PC experiences to the next level by enabling creativity, connectivity and confidence throughout the day. They...
  5. how to enable fingerprint sign in

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to enable fingerprint sign in: hi, from a couple of days ive been facing this fingerprint problem few days back this sign in option worked properly but when I changed into pin format the fingerprint option as well as setup is gone...
  6. HP launches new Elitebooks, Laptops and Desktops with Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    HP launches new Elitebooks, Laptops and Desktops with Windows 10: HP yesterday unveiled its new line up of Elitebooks, Laptops and desktops to be available for users this year. All the devices announced will be launched with Windows 10 out of the box. The devices comes with many new features and improvements to battery life and more. The...
  7. For no reason HP Elitebook asks "Enable Virtualization Technology"

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    For no reason HP Elitebook asks "Enable Virtualization Technology": Not sure the best place to ask this but the past 3 days we've had users receive an unusual message at boot up. For no apparent reason, and through no initiation by the user, the BIOS start up asks "Activate virtualization technology?" With the option to either accept or...
  8. HP Folio 9740m Ultrabook - No Audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Folio 9740m Ultrabook - No Audio: Clean install of Windows 10 with a fresh image downloaded today with the Media Creation Tool. I've tried uninstalling HD Audio and reinstalling, and I've tried installing IDT package from HP for Win10 and no luck. Speakers do not show up and if I plug in headphones they're...
  9. How do I enable hdmi on HP Notebook

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    How do I enable hdmi on HP Notebook: When I first set up my HP Notebook 17-x037c1 I found a switch on the screen which you could click back and forth to enable/disable my hdmi. I can no loinger find it and can not use by laptop with a tv. 75378
  10. Horrible problems with Win10 on HP EliteBook 2570p

in Windows 10 Support
    Horrible problems with Win10 on HP EliteBook 2570p: I made a thorough description of my case in "freezes randomly" thread, as the freezing is the leading problem in my laptop. Just not to get lost in that very long thread, I am opening "my" thread *Wink Maybe someone has some hints (thank you JW0914 for the ones already...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. option for Folio 9470m