Windows 10: How to enable fingerprint in HP Elitebook folio 9470m

Discus and support How to enable fingerprint in HP Elitebook folio 9470m in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello all, I'm using Windows 10 x64 on an HP Elitebook folio 9470m and want to enable its finger print for signing in. In settings -> Accounts ->... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by tomyfr, Sep 12, 2019.

1. tomyfr Win User

How to enable fingerprint in HP Elitebook folio 9470m

Hello all,

I'm using Windows 10 x64 on an HP Elitebook folio 9470m and want to enable its finger print for signing in.

In settings -> Accounts -> sign in Optios -> Windows ?Hello fingerprint, there is this message: We could not find a fingerprint scanner compatible with windows hello fingerprint

How to enable it for that laptop please?

:)

tomyfr, Sep 12, 2019

2. Fingerprint reader is not working in EliteBook Folio 9470 after upgrading to Windows 10.

Download the Fingerprint driver from the following link:

Drivers & Software for HP EliteBook Folio 9470m Ultrabook ...

The page might not be loading at this time, so check back periodically.

Andre Da Costa, Sep 12, 2019
  3. Emad1111 Win User
    Fingerprint option not available in log on screen

Hi,

I just recently upgraded to Windows 10 Pro from the free upgrade.

However after setting up the Windows Hello fingerprint option I am not getting to log in my account in my laptop using the fingerprint option (In the log in screen).

My Laptop : HP Elitebook Folio 9470m.

Please help me ASAP.

Thanks In Advance!

Emad1111, Sep 12, 2019
  4. How to enable fingerprint in HP Elitebook folio 9470m

registering fingerprint and windows hello always says Sorry something went wrong.

trying to register my fingerprint to use Windows Hello and every time I swipe my fingerprint in the Windows Hello setup box it says "Sorry, something went wrong. Close Windows Hello, and then try going through the setup again.

But I don't know how to close windows hello.

I have a HP EliteBook Folio 9470m running Windows 10 and it worked once but then I reset the computer and it does not work this time.

Lex

Alexei Gitter, Sep 12, 2019
Thema:

How to enable fingerprint in HP Elitebook folio 9470m

1. How to enable fingerprint in HP Elitebook folio 9470m - Similar Threads - enable fingerprint Elitebook

2. My hp elitebook folio 9470m Bluetooth is not connecting, I have tried updating the driver,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My hp elitebook folio 9470m Bluetooth is not connecting, I have tried updating the driver,...: My hp elitebook folio 9470m Bluetooth is not connecting, I have tried updating the driver, reinstalling the driver, still not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-hp-elitebook-folio-9470m-bluetooth-is-not/8c32aa48-554e-4146-ab0b-49c9b1a57bea
  3. My hp elitebook folio 9470m Bluetooth is not connecting, I have tried updating the driver,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My hp elitebook folio 9470m Bluetooth is not connecting, I have tried updating the driver,...: My hp elitebook folio 9470m Bluetooth is not connecting, I have tried updating the driver, reinstalling the driver, still not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-hp-elitebook-folio-9470m-bluetooth-is-not/8c32aa48-554e-4146-ab0b-49c9b1a57bea
  4. how to activate/enable keyboard in HP EliteBook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to activate/enable keyboard in HP EliteBook: hello, guys! i somehow managed to disable the keyboardphysical in my hp EliteBook laptop, does any of you know how to restore it back to working order? any suggestion from you all will be so much appreciated. thanks....
  5. how to activate/enable keyboard in HP EliteBook

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to activate/enable keyboard in HP EliteBook: hello, guys! i somehow managed to disable the keyboardphysical in my hp EliteBook laptop, does any of you know how to restore it back to working order? any suggestion from you all will be so much appreciated. thanks....
  6. Hp Folio 9470M WiFi not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hp Folio 9470M WiFi not working: Turned on laptop today to find no wifi connection, after trying re install drivers, Hard reset etc. with no joy. I rolled back the latest Windows 10 update and wireless is working again. So something in this update was incompatible with Hp Folio 9470M. Date of update was...
  7. Hp Folio 9470M WiFi not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hp Folio 9470M WiFi not working: Turned on laptop today to find no wifi connection, after trying re install drivers, Hard reset etc. with no joy. I rolled back the latest Windows 10 update and wireless is working again. So something in this update was incompatible with Hp Folio 9470M. Date of update was...
  8. Hp Folio 9470M WiFi not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. I recently reset my hp folio 9470m and the sound isnt working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I recently reset my hp folio 9470m and the sound isnt working: Hi, so before i did the reset, everything was working properlyI have my laptop connected to a dock, that connects to two monitors. the audio was coming out of the monitor. there were no other options other than the benq monitor audio. I plugged in my headset and nothing...
  10. I recently reset my hp folio 9470m and the sound isnt working

in Windows 10 Customization
    I recently reset my hp folio 9470m and the sound isnt working: Hi, so before i did the reset, everything was working properlyI have my laptop connected to a dock, that connects to two monitors. the audio was coming out of the monitor. there were no other options other than the benq monitor audio. I plugged in my headset and nothing...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to setup folio fingerprint

2. hp folio 9470m fingerprint driver windows 10

3. finger print driver for hp folio 9470m windows 10

4. how do i install finger print on my folio 9470m laptop,
  5. elitebook folio 9470m fingerprint reader,
  6. fingerprint drivers for pc in folio 9470m,
  7. how to enable virtualization in a hp folio 9470m,
  8. hp folio 9470m drivers finger print ,
  9. option for Folio 9470m