Windows 10: How to enable gpu using command prompt?

Discus and support How to enable gpu using command prompt? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, I disabled the integrated gpu on my laptop because I wasn’t sure if my computer was using the discrete gpu and now my computer doesn’t work. When I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Comrade_komrad, Sep 6, 2020.

1. How to enable gpu using command prompt?

Hi, I disabled the integrated gpu on my laptop because I wasn’t sure if my computer was using the discrete gpu and now my computer doesn’t work. When I try to start it I’ll usually get a black screen and nothing happens, sometimes I get the option to do stuff because windows says my pc didn’t boot properly (no shit). Here I can access command prompt, and I want to try to enable the integrated gpu. Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/Comrade_komrad
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Comrade_komrad, Sep 6, 2020
  2. cwtech Win User

command prompt will not open in safe mode with command prompt

Would I just follow the same steps within safe mode after hooking up to the other system?

cwtech, Sep 6, 2020
  3. Bree Win User
    Installation media boots to command prompt

I've just booted from known working install media to see exactly what it does when booting. The sequence of events is...

1. Windows logo on a black screen
    2. circling dots appear beneath the logo
    3. light blue 'Please wait' screen with circling dots
    4. a command prompt window (very briefly)
    5. the initial Setup page appears

Do you see steps 1-3? If so, it appears you have stopped at step 4, suggesting that something on the disc cannot be read.

Does the disc boot properly in another machine? If so, try cleaning the laptop's drive lens then try booting from the disc again.

If not, make new install media with Microsoft's Media Creation Tool, either as a bootable USB, on an ISO that you can burn to another disc. At Step 8 in Option One of this tutorial you can choose between making a USB or an ISO.

Download Windows 10 ISO File

Bree, Sep 6, 2020
  4. Naki Win User

How to enable gpu using command prompt?

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile How to enable gpu using command prompt? :)

Naki, Sep 6, 2020
Thema:

How to enable gpu using command prompt?

1. How to enable gpu using command prompt? - Similar Threads - enable gpu using

2. How to enable support for Unicode characters with command prompt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to enable support for Unicode characters with command prompt: Hello Microsoft Support,We are facing an issue when using bcp.exe command on Windows server to bulk load data to SQL Server. The BCP command is not working when the file name contains non-english characters. We wanted to enable Unicode support for command line and so we...
  3. How to enable support for Unicode characters with command prompt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to enable support for Unicode characters with command prompt: Hello Microsoft Support,We are facing an issue when using bcp.exe command on Windows server to bulk load data to SQL Server. The BCP command is not working when the file name contains non-english characters. We wanted to enable Unicode support for command line and so we...
  4. Enable safe mode with command prompt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Enable safe mode with command prompt: My windows 10 account will not allow me to sign in. The password is correct and my keyboard is not the problem. When I go to troubleshooting and select they key for enable safe mode with command prompt, my pc restarts but the command prompt does not come up. When my pc loads...
  5. Enable safe mode with command prompt

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Enable safe mode with command prompt: My windows 10 account will not allow me to sign in. The password is correct and my keyboard is not the problem. When I go to troubleshooting and select they key for enable safe mode with command prompt, my pc restarts but the command prompt does not come up. When my pc loads...
  6. Enable safe mode with command prompt

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. how to use arp command in command prompt as when used it say command is not recognised as...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to use arp command in command prompt as when used it say command is not recognised as...: i want to know how to use arp command in command prompt as many other command also say same thing "command is not recognised as internal,external, operational program or a batch file "pleasre provide me the solution for this so i can fix this problem...
  8. how to use arp command in command prompt as when used it say command is not recognised as...

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to use arp command in command prompt as when used it say command is not recognised as...: i want to know how to use arp command in command prompt as many other command also say same thing "command is not recognised as internal,external, operational program or a batch file "pleasre provide me the solution for this so i can fix this problem...
  9. Disable GPU in command prompt

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disable GPU in command prompt: I use Windows 10 pro , version 10.019041.1My laptop Dell precision m7510 update my AMD firepro w5170m , then it show anther AMD card name , & the screen freezNow I am in blue screen, with code " critical process " , I try all troubleshoots , reset or reinstall or restore...
  10. Enable Remote Desktop using Command Prompt or PowerShell

in Windows 10 News
    Enable Remote Desktop using Command Prompt or PowerShell: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If you want to use the Remote Desktop feature without opening the Windows Settings panel, then you can enable Remote Desktop using Command Prompt or Windows PowerShell. If you have a remote desktop client on your mobile or another computer, [...] This post...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. enable gpu using command prompt?

2. enable gralhics card using cmd