Windows 10: How to Enable IIS on Windows 10 Instantly?

Discus and support How to Enable IIS on Windows 10 Instantly? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm trying to enable IIS on Windows 10 system. I followed the instructions exactly as mentioned in the official MS tutorial pages and external pages.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AndrewsGoatham, Jul 2, 2020.

1. How to Enable IIS on Windows 10 Instantly?

I'm trying to enable IIS on Windows 10 system. I followed the instructions exactly as mentioned in the official MS tutorial pages and external pages.

Here are the steps that I followed:

• Open RUN window
    • I Entered the following command "appwiz.cpl" & hit the Entered button.
    • Then, Opened the option "Turn Windows features on or off"
    • In that, scrolled down and Enabled the "Internet Information Services" option.

How to Enable IIS on Windows 10 Instantly? 612531ef-38ce-4751-b82a-2716b4ae4b6a?upload=true.png

• I clicked the OK button to complete the enabling process.

When I open the browser and entered the address "localhost" it still shows that the IIS is not enabled. I attached the error screenshot.

How to Enable IIS on Windows 10 Instantly? 2a6abcf8-7773-407c-8b0a-ba0346142891?upload=true.png

I referred to many external websites, everyone refers to the above steps only. Is there anything else that I need to enable along with IIS. Kindly help me out.

Reference: https://www.howtogeek.com/112455/how-to-install-iis-8-on-windows-8/

:)

AndrewsGoatham, Jul 2, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 2, 2020
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Jul 2, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

How to Enable IIS on Windows 10 Instantly?

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 2, 2020
Thema:

How to Enable IIS on Windows 10 Instantly?

1. How to Enable IIS on Windows 10 Instantly? - Similar Threads - Enable IIS Instantly

2. How to enable Enable the Volume OSD in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to enable Enable the Volume OSD in Windows 10?: It appear to be not showing the volume overlay in my laptop window 10, model dell latitude 3490. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-enable-enable-the-volume-osd-in-windows-10/0827adef-6877-4baf-afb9-cf5161bb8247
  3. How to enable Enable the Volume OSD in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to enable Enable the Volume OSD in Windows 10?: It appear to be not showing the volume overlay in my laptop window 10, model dell latitude 3490. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-enable-enable-the-volume-osd-in-windows-10/0827adef-6877-4baf-afb9-cf5161bb8247
  4. Windows 11: how to enable instant search results in File Explorer

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 11: how to enable instant search results in File Explorer: File Explorer's search functionality has not changed all that much in the past decade. Users type a search term in the interface and wait then until results are populated. [ATTACH] Microsoft has been testing an instant search results feature in File Explorer for some time....
  5. Cannot enable FastCGI in IIS under Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot enable FastCGI in IIS under Windows 11: I am running Windows 11 Pro version 22H2, build 22622.290 with Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22632.1000.0. I have already reset Windows once because IIS failed to install properly. It now installs, but CGI/FastCGI doesn't. I've configured Windows Features to include...
  6. Cannot enable FastCGI in IIS under Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot enable FastCGI in IIS under Windows 11: I am running Windows 11 Pro version 22H2, build 22622.290 with Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22632.1000.0. I have already reset Windows once because IIS failed to install properly. It now installs, but CGI/FastCGI doesn't. I've configured Windows Features to include...
  7. Cannot enable IIS on my windows 10 Error code: 0x80070032

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot enable IIS on my windows 10 Error code: 0x80070032: I want to develop an Asp.net website, but I cannot enable IIS[ATTACH] It says that feature is not supported [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  8. IIS not Displaying -Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    IIS not Displaying -Windows 10: Hi, I have enable IISInternet Information Service from windows feature. After the installation I have restart the PC. The problem is I'm unable to see the IIS manager when I start it not displaying. but, Inetmgr.exe is running in background service and I can see the...
  9. Risk II on Windows 10, how to make it work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Risk II on Windows 10, how to make it work.: First thing you have to do is turn Direct play on. Go to Programs & Features > Turn Windows Features on or off > Go down to "Legacy Components" > put a check mark in Direct Play. Install Risk II Go to C:\\Program Files (x86)\Microprose Right click <Microprose> folder....
  10. Windows 10 pro and IIS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 pro and IIS: Hello! I am a windows 10 home user - and i noticed that for IIS, I am missing many options under the security branch (such as digest-authentications or client-certificate-mapping. Does windows pro have this option? Or is there a way i can get these options as a home...