Windows 10: How to enable MACsec?

Discus and support How to enable MACsec? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,I've found some links to solutions that redirect me to technet, which no longer exists and thus I end up on "Microsh Microsoft unlearn". So I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JELINEK Krystof, Dec 5, 2024.

  1. How to enable MACsec?


    Hello,I've found some links to solutions that redirect me to technet, which no longer exists and thus I end up on "Microsh Microsoft unlearn". So I come here again. How can one enable MACSEC on a Windows machine?

    :)
     
    JELINEK Krystof, Dec 5, 2024
    #1
  2. schnipdip Win User

    How to enable MACsec?

    Does anyone know how to enable MACSec on Windows Server 2012/2016 without a third party application? I know CISCO NAM can enable it. I'd like to avoid this as much as possible.
     
    schnipdip, Dec 5, 2024
    #2
  3. New FF - passwords

    Hi:

    If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

    Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help


    • Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

    Thanks,
    MM
     
    MoxieMomma, Dec 5, 2024
    #3
  4. How to enable MACsec?

    Bitlocker Randomly Enabled

    Hi,

    On my personal Lenovo laptop, Bitlocker somehow randomly was enabled. I have not enabled it, and I followed the recovery steps without luck. It seems that it was enabled during an update. I logged into my Microsoft account, see that the laptop is listed, but there is no bitlocker key listed. I am at a loss on what the next steps might be for me to be able to log into my computer at this point.

    Carl
     
    CarlDAnderson, Dec 5, 2024
    #4
Thema:

How to enable MACsec?

Loading...
  1. How to enable MACsec? - Similar Threads - enable MACsec

  2. How to enable and use Leo AI on Brave browser on PC or Phone

    in Windows 10 News
    How to enable and use Leo AI on Brave browser on PC or Phone: [ATTACH]Leo is an AI assistant built into the Brave browser. It can answer questions, generate content, summarize webpages, analyze documents, and help with other tasks without requiring you to open a separate AI chatbot. In this guide, we will show you how to enable and use...
  3. Windows 11 Will Auto-Enable Memory Integrity Starting in October, With Possible Gaming...

    in Windows 10 News
    Windows 11 Will Auto-Enable Memory Integrity Starting in October, With Possible Gaming...: Microsoft will start automatically turning on Memory Integrity for eligible Windows 11 devices via regular quality updates beginning in October 2026. The feature is already enabled by default on fresh installations of Windows 11 and on Secured-core PCs, and the October...
  4. Enable GPU Partitioning (GPU-P) in Hyper-V on Windows client or server

    in Windows 10 News
    Enable GPU Partitioning (GPU-P) in Hyper-V on Windows client or server: [ATTACH]Hyper-V is useful for running another copy of Windows without installing it on separate hardware. The problem arises when the virtual machine requires substantial graphics performance. By default, the VM does not get access to the GPU installed in your PC. In this...
  5. How to enable and use Microsoft iSCSI Initiator in Windows 11

    in Windows 10 News
    How to enable and use Microsoft iSCSI Initiator in Windows 11: [ATTACH]Microsoft iSCSI Initiator is commonly used in enterprise environments to access storage hosted on a Storage Area Network (SAN), an iSCSI-enabled Network Attached Storage (NAS) device, or a Windows Server configured as an iSCSI target. The tool is built into Windows...
  6. Windows 11 26H2 Ships as an Enablement Package With Movable Taskbar, Local Search, and...

    in Windows 10 News
    Windows 11 26H2 Ships as an Enablement Package With Movable Taskbar, Local Search, and...: Windows 11 version 26H2 is expected to arrive around October 2026 as a small enablement package. It uses the same Germanium platform as 24H2 and 25H2. The update brings back a movable taskbar, adds more Start menu and search controls, deepens Copilot integration, and sets...
  7. Netflix Enables 4K Streaming in Chrome on Windows 11 With Hardware and DRM Requirements

    in Windows 10 News
    Netflix Enables 4K Streaming in Chrome on Windows 11 With Hardware and DRM Requirements: Netflix has quietly enabled 4K Ultra HD playback in Google Chrome on Windows 11, lifting the previous resolution cap that required users to use Microsoft Edge for native 4K, and The Mac Observer, as cited by Chrome Unboxed. The update was first identified in a user post on X....
  8. Windows 11 Version 26H2 Ships as an Enablement Package With No New Features Over 25H2

    in Windows 10 News
    Windows 11 Version 26H2 Ships as an Enablement Package With No New Features Over 25H2: Microsoft is gearing up to release Windows 11 version 26H2, the 2026 feature update, as an enablement package based on the same platform as version 25H2, according to Windows Central. The update won't introduce new features at launch and is expected to install with a single...
  9. How to enable multi-session for Remote Desktop

    in Windows 10 News
    How to enable multi-session for Remote Desktop: [ATTACH]Remote Desktop is an essential tool for remote administration and virtual desktop access, but the default session limits in Windows often surprise users. Depending on your edition, you might be restricted to a single active user session (Windows 11/10) or only two...
  10. How to enable MACsec?

    in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to enable MACsec?: Hello,I've found some links to solutions that redirect me to technet, which no longer exists and thus I end up on "Microsh Microsoft unlearn". So I come here again. How can one enable MACSEC on a Windows machine?...