Windows 10: How to Enable Multiuser Session RDP in Windows 10 Pro

Discus and support How to Enable Multiuser Session RDP in Windows 10 Pro in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello,I have a VM hosted on Azure. I want to enable multiuser Session RDP so that multiple user can work simultaneously on the machine. Please help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Yashodhar Bahuguna, Jun 6, 2022.

1. How to Enable Multiuser Session RDP in Windows 10 Pro

Hello,I have a VM hosted on Azure. I want to enable multiuser Session RDP so that multiple user can work simultaneously on the machine. Please help me on this. currently only one user is allowed to take session and work. thank you

:)

Yashodhar Bahuguna, Jun 6, 2022

2. RDP session

I have a video wall with 10 screens and I am using windows 10 enterprise, I can't span an RDP session to another screen it seems to be locked to the main screen

JohnNic212, Jun 6, 2022
  3. RDP session goes black and only hard reboot is available

When I rdp from my home computer to my work system I get a black screen that has only a mouse pointer on the remote system.

Nothing works even locally after that and the only action I can take is take the machine off power to force a reboot

My work computer (RDP Host) is Windows 10 Pro 64 bit and has two monitors running at 1920x1080

As for the client I have tried clients in Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 as well as Windows Server 2012 R2. Most of the tests have happened from Windows 8.1 Pro with one monitor running at 1680x1050

I have also tried in the client the following without any success

In experience tab of the RDP window enable or disable Desktop composition, enable or disable Persistent bitmap caching, enable or disable Persistent bitmap caching, enable or disable Persistent bitmap caching ,enable or disable Desktop background

I have also tried to fix the resolution to 1024x768 and 1680x1050 and full screen

In the server I have tried to update the Local group policy in Computer Configuration\Administrative Templates\Windows Components\Remote Desktop Services\Remote Desktop Session Host\Remote Session Environment and set max number
    of monitors as 1 and played with"Configure compression for RemoteFX data" different settings

The only thing I can find in the Event viewer in the RDP server machine is an Error entry in Microsoft-Windows-RemoteDesktopServices-SessionServices/Operational as

The RDP display control module failed to change the session monitor layout. The operation failed with error code 0xFFFFFFFF.

The client machine consistently reports nothing in the event viewer.

I have this issue for weeks now and any help would be greatly appreciated

Many thanks

Dimitrios Thanasopoulos, Jun 6, 2022
  4. How to Enable Multiuser Session RDP in Windows 10 Pro

"Access denied 0x80004005" issue - RDP session - Windows server 2016 - User logon time out

I have scheduled a task running all the time on my Windows server 2016.

Connecting through RDP, few functionalities require user to be logged on to the server to be processed but it seems user log offs after a time limit. After certain time limit, task was facing "Access denied 0x80004005"
    Error

i have tried changing the following in RDP session host settings in group policy:

• automatic re connection -> enabled
    • deny logoff of an administrator logged in to the console session -> enabled
    • configure keep alive connection interval -> 99999
    • session time limits -> disabled
    But they didnt help my task, still its facing "Access denied 0x80004005" Error

Haneesha .Kappala, Jun 6, 2022
Thema:

How to Enable Multiuser Session RDP in Windows 10 Pro

1. How to Enable Multiuser Session RDP in Windows 10 Pro - Similar Threads - Enable Multiuser Session

2. Windows 10 RDP Session Freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 RDP Session Freezing: We are using Claris filemaker pro 19.6.3.302 on Windows 10.. we keep getting applications freezes randomly and the app will not error or close you have to end task... you only get a spinning circle... I created DMP file while it happened but do not know how to read it.. Can...
  3. Windows 10 RDP Session Freezing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 RDP Session Freezing: We are using Claris filemaker pro 19.6.3.302 on Windows 10.. we keep getting applications freezes randomly and the app will not error or close you have to end task... you only get a spinning circle... I created DMP file while it happened but do not know how to read it.. Can...
  4. Windows 10 RDP Session Freezing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How to Enable Multiuser Session RDP in Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Enable Multiuser Session RDP in Windows 10 Pro: Hello,I have a VM hosted on Azure. I want to enable multiuser Session RDP so that multiple user can work simultaneously on the machine. Please help me on this. currently only one user is allowed to take session and work. thank you...
  6. How to Enable Multiuser Session RDP in Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Enable Multiuser Session RDP in Windows 10 Pro: Hello,I have a VM hosted on Azure. I want to enable multiuser Session RDP so that multiple user can work simultaneously on the machine. Please help me on this. currently only one user is allowed to take session and work. thank you...
  7. Enable Multiple RDP Sessions for Windows 10 PRO

in Windows 10 Customization
    Enable Multiple RDP Sessions for Windows 10 PRO: Is there any feature or license to Enable Multiple RDP Sessions for Windows 10 PRO? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enable-multiple-rdp-sessions-for-windows-10-pro/6ff26862-516c-4f3a-a6dc-525d1948ebe0
  8. how to Allow Multiple RDP Sessions in Windows 10?

how to Allow Multiple RDP Sessions in Windows 10?: Good Day for all Dears, I have Windows 10 and I need a feature multiple RDP Remote desktop protocol session in same time How do I do this and work successfully because I tried many methods that did not work...
  9. Multiple simultanious RDP Session in windows 10.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Multiple simultanious RDP Session in windows 10.: Hi! Have been trying to figure out is there any possibility of a license that allows multiple simultaneous users login to windows 10? kindly share your thoughts on the same....
  10. RDP session

RDP session: I have a video wall with 10 screens and I am using windows 10 enterprise, I can't span an RDP session to another screen it seems to be locked to the main screen...