Windows 10: How to enable normal standard/bigger size from small FONT size in toolbar (menus), folders...

Discus and support How to enable normal standard/bigger size from small FONT size in toolbar (menus), folders... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Dear Experts and Friends, I would deeply appreciate if you could kindly help me for the above problem. It always happened after installing of 3rd... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Tim Oz, Aug 24, 2018.

1. Tim Oz Win User

How to enable normal standard/bigger size from small FONT size in toolbar (menus), folders...

Dear Experts and Friends,

I would deeply appreciate if you could kindly help me for the above problem. It always happened after installing of 3rd party Keyboard and font (AlphaZawgyi). Attempted to correct going through "Display (125%), personalisation and even google search with nil success. I posted in 2017 with unresolved, eventually reformatting computer to solve. Leviozar Gam , Gerard Qui , Ramesh.Kumar , helped in threads:

but there was no "Display" icon in my control panel (Win 10, Version 1803 (OS Build 1134.228). See screenshots pics. Need HELP as reformatting is too much waste of resources. If you go through change from display setting such as 100%, 125%, 150%, it increases all size of icon and toolbar as well as font size which we don't need. I have updated drivers and also did SF Scan. Looking forward! Tim

How to enable normal standard/bigger size from small FONT size in toolbar (menus), folders... 1b5be670-d67e-46a8-ab29-dbdf782fe788?upload=true.png How to enable normal standard/bigger size from small FONT size in toolbar (menus), folders... [​IMG]How to enable normal standard/bigger size from small FONT size in toolbar (menus), folders... [​IMG] How to enable normal standard/bigger size from small FONT size in toolbar (menus), folders... ab109238-4cf4-43ac-b43a-2a728a0e0c58?upload=true.png

:)

Tim Oz, Aug 24, 2018

2. how to enable normal/bigger size from small font size in toolbar and next to icons

Hi Tim,

For us to address you concern, we suggest following these steps on how to increase the text size of toolbars, application labels and folder names:

• On Cortana search, type display settings.
    • Choose Display settings from the list.
    • Click on Advanced display settings.
    • Under Related settings, select on Advanced sizing of text and other items.
    • Under Change only the text size, change specific items on your preferred text size then click on
      Apply.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

Gerard Qui, Aug 24, 2018
  3. Toolbar text size

Thank you but this does not alter the text size on the toolbars, how can we amend the toolbar text sizes

MarkWilliams1962, Aug 24, 2018
  4. How to enable normal standard/bigger size from small FONT size in toolbar (menus), folders...

folders font size

How do i increase the fonts size of my folders lists? The icon sizes are normal but the letters fonts are super tiny.

[Moved from: Microsoft Edge / All other issues / Windows 10]

MARIACHINN, Aug 24, 2018
Thema:

How to enable normal standard/bigger size from small FONT size in toolbar (menus), folders...

1. How to enable normal standard/bigger size from small FONT size in toolbar (menus), folders... - Similar Threads - enable normal standard

2. How can I make that font size will be bigger in the menus?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I make that font size will be bigger in the menus?: I have a lot of problems with the font size in the menus of adobe, chrome and other programs were is very small. I change in the Accesibility and scale in system but it seems that the letter are still very small...
  3. How can I make that font size will be bigger in the menus?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I make that font size will be bigger in the menus?: I have a lot of problems with the font size in the menus of adobe, chrome and other programs were is very small. I change in the Accesibility and scale in system but it seems that the letter are still very small...
  4. bigger font size not page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bigger font size not page: I now have windows 11 on my PC. I need the text larger but I want the page to remain the same, not to zoom in on the entire page. How do I do that? I only see their solution to zoom in to make EVERYthing bigger. I hate that option. Please Help....
  5. bigger font size not page

bigger font size not page: I now have windows 11 on my PC. I need the text larger but I want the page to remain the same, not to zoom in on the entire page. How do I do that? I only see their solution to zoom in to make EVERYthing bigger. I hate that option. Please Help....
  6. Font size randomly getting bigger

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Font size randomly getting bigger: When this happens, I have to change the text size from 100% to 115% or higher in Settings, then back to 100%. After that, it randomly reverts back to ~200% font size. This doesn't affect any number anywhere in Settings....
  7. Font size randomly getting bigger

Font size randomly getting bigger: When this happens, I have to change the text size from 100% to 115% or higher in Settings, then back to 100%. After that, it randomly reverts back to ~200% font size. This doesn't affect any number anywhere in Settings....
  8. How to change font size on title bar and menus?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change font size on title bar and menus?: How to change font size on title bar and menus? The font on the title screen are not readable; and also some menus. Available settings do not change properly this font front a high resolution HP laptop....
  9. small display and font size

in Windows 10 Customization
    small display and font size: I was having problems with the sound on my desk top PC. I went to setting under audio/sound, I accidently clicked something that made every thing on my screen quite small. I can change the font size, but every thing else is still small. This is a problem to me because I...
  10. Font size suddenly became bigger.

in Windows 10 Support
    Font size suddenly became bigger.: I am facing this unique issue and the font size suddenly changed to a bigger size. I tried updating the system and drivers but still could not solve it. Even the Icon texts on the desktop also have become bigger. I have attached a screenshot of the issue. Kindly help me solve...