Windows 10: How to enable old mode like windows 10 Picture in Picture.

Discus and support How to enable old mode like windows 10 Picture in Picture. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; In Windows 11, the Picture-in-Picture mode has been changed and it is no longer possible to stretch a video to full screen or most of it. Is it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by mario mario1, Oct 2, 2022.

1. How to enable old mode like windows 10 Picture in Picture.

In Windows 11, the Picture-in-Picture mode has been changed and it is no longer possible to stretch a video to full screen or most of it. Is it possible to change this or make PiP like in Windows 10?

:)

mario mario1, Oct 2, 2022
  2. enso Win User

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

enso, Oct 2, 2022
  3. Pictures in Windows 10

Hi Sugar,

Apologize for the late reply.

Are you able to find other files and folders on Windows 10?

I suggest you to have a look for Windows 8.1 pictures in Windows.old folder.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + E keys to open Windows explorer
    • Press C:\ Drive
    • under C: drive look for Windows.old folder
    • open users under Windows.old

Try the search for pictures in here.

Regards

Waseemulla S, Oct 2, 2022
  4. How to enable old mode like windows 10 Picture in Picture.

Old picture files

Hi Carolyn,

Based on the description you provided, we need to determine why all your old pictures disappeared after replacing your printer to a new one. With that said, kindly answer the following questions:

• What steps have you tried so far to recover your old pictures?
    • Did you use an application to save your scanned photos from your previous printer?
    • Have you tried searching for the folder via Cortana?

Desiree Yau, Oct 2, 2022
Thema:

How to enable old mode like windows 10 Picture in Picture.

1. How to enable old mode like windows 10 Picture in Picture. - Similar Threads - enable old mode

2. How to enable old mode like windows 10 Picture in Picture.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to enable old mode like windows 10 Picture in Picture.: In Windows 11, the Picture-in-Picture mode has been changed and it is no longer possible to stretch a video to full screen or most of it. Is it possible to change this or make PiP like in Windows 10?...
  3. How to search the web like in left picture?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to search the web like in left picture?: Hi everyone who read this post, I have a question about searching something by web. I'm trying search something on web by windows search box. But how it's can search web like the picture left, and the picture right in currently my search web. I'm using win 10 21H2....
  4. How to search the web like in left picture?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to search the web like in left picture?: Hi everyone who read this post, I have a question about searching something by web. I'm trying search something on web by windows search box. But how it's can search web like the picture left, and the picture right in currently my search web. I'm using win 10 21H2....
  5. old desktop picture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    old desktop picture: Good morning,I changed my desktop background but I lost the reference to the previous one.I know I can find the current location taking a look at the following register key:HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop\Wallpaper Do you have any idea about how I can find the...
  6. old desktop picture

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    old desktop picture: Good morning,I changed my desktop background but I lost the reference to the previous one.I know I can find the current location taking a look at the following register key:HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop\Wallpaper Do you have any idea about how I can find the...
  7. old desktop picture

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. PICTURE ON SLEEP MODE

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    PICTURE ON SLEEP MODE: HOW DO I GET A PICTURE FEATURING ON "SLEEP" MODE? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/picture-on-sleep-mode/1464e750-b6ec-4b31-8a71-aa59257ad5f3
  9. Picture mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Picture mode: Hello, I have a small question about what would be the best ''picture mode'' for me to use on my LG monitor. It has a few options which from i mainly use Cinema mode, since i play a lot of gamesmainly GTA V but also watch a lot of YouTube and Anime. But since a few days i...
  10. Skype Preview New Picture-in-Picture Mode

in Windows 10 News
    Skype Preview New Picture-in-Picture Mode: [img] Skype Preview is the second Windows 10 in-box app to add support for the new Compact Overlay feature that is coming in the Creators Update. (The first was Movies & TV.) Microsoft revealed that it would be adding Compact Overlay to the Creators Update in February,...