Windows 10: How to Enable or Disable Alternate Calendar in Windows 10 Calendar app

Discus and support How to Enable or Disable Alternate Calendar in Windows 10 Calendar app in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Windows 10 Calendar app has many interesting features such as connect your Google Calendar, […] This article How to Enable or Disable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Sep 15, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

How to Enable or Disable Alternate Calendar in Windows 10 Calendar app

WinClub, Sep 15, 2020
  2. Mystere Win User

support for alternative calendars in the windows 10 calendar app

My understanding is that they added Persian Calendar support.

https://windows.uservoice.com/forums...dar-to-windows

I don't know much about this support, or whether there are others.. or what it all means... I just know that they have added other calendars.

Mystere, Sep 15, 2020
  3. shmu26 Win User

did.
    the calendar app is not as powerful as I had hoped. no support for alternative calendars, and no recurring events either. It's not getting close to the functionality of the Outlook calendar.

shmu26, Sep 15, 2020
  4. shmu26 Win User

is there any? I am talking about lunar calendars, such as the hebrew lunar calendar.
    and if there is support, can you schedule a recurring event according to an alternative calendar, like you can in Outlook calendar? Or maybe you can import your Outlook calendar with all its recurring events?

shmu26, Sep 15, 2020
Thema:

1. How to Enable or Disable Alternate Calendar in Windows 10 Calendar app - Similar Threads - Enable Disable Alternate

2. Shared Calendar in Calendar App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shared Calendar in Calendar App: Hi All,I am trying to set up the calendar app on Windows so far I used Outlook. My private account is on Office 365. I can add it to the calendar app but did not find yet a way to add shared calendars e.g. my wife's. In Outlook it is shown on the let hand side - not so in the...
  3. Shared Calendar in Calendar App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shared Calendar in Calendar App: Hi All,I am trying to set up the calendar app on Windows so far I used Outlook. My private account is on Office 365. I can add it to the calendar app but did not find yet a way to add shared calendars e.g. my wife's. In Outlook it is shown on the let hand side - not so in the...
  4. How to disable calendar startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to disable calendar startup: I want to disable calender, ToDo, and Outlook at startup, but these apps do not show up in task manager or shell:startup. I also checked registry and scheduled tasks, and found nothing. So is there any way to do that?...
  5. An alternative on Windows 10 for Mail and Calendar?

in Browsers and Email
    An alternative on Windows 10 for Mail and Calendar?: I find this app great on my laptop. But I can't send an email with an attachment from the app... incredible but true. I am temporarily using the web version of Gmail for correspondence, but would prefer to use an app from the Microsoft Store. Kind regards Alternative...
  6. Enable or Disable Alternate Calendars for Calendar app in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Alternate Calendars for Calendar app in Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable Alternate Calendars for Calendar app in Windows 10 How to Enable or Disable Alternate Calendars for Calendar app in Windows 10 Windows 10 has Mail and Calendar apps already built in. Mail and Calendar for Windows 10 from Microsoft help you stay...
  7. Windows 10 Calendar App - Calendars

Windows 10 Calendar App - Calendars: Hi, I hope its not too much of a FAQ but... In Win10 Calendar app, what are all the calendars on the left? I see Cortana, Outlook and Microsoft Account. Each one has one or more named calendars below them. It seems only the Outlook calendar is able to sync across to my...
  8. support for alternative calendars in the windows 10 calendar app

support for alternative calendars in the windows 10 calendar app: is there any? I am talking about lunar calendars, such as the hebrew lunar calendar. and if there is support, can you schedule a recurring event according to an alternative calendar, like you can in Outlook calendar? Or maybe you can import your Outlook calendar with all its...
  9. How to export outlook 2016 calendar to windows 10 calendar app.

in Microsoft Office and 365
    How to export outlook 2016 calendar to windows 10 calendar app.: How can I export my Outlook 2016 calendar to W10's Calendar app? I have tried saving the Outlook Calendar to an ICS file and then opening that file by right clicking on it to open it with the calendar app but it shows up with "busy" for each event. Can someone help me...
  10. Enable or Disable New Clock and Calendar in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable New Clock and Calendar in Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable New Clock and Calendar in Windows 10 How to Enable or Disable New Tray Clock and Calendar Experience in Windows 10 [img] Warning This tutorial no longer works starting with Windows 10 build 14291 released on March 17th 2016. [img]...