Windows 10: How to enable or disable Console Mode Sign-in on Windows 10

Discus and support How to enable or disable Console Mode Sign-in on Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Microsoft has been bringing in new lock-screen user experiences and features with every iterative feature release of Windows 10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jan 30, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

How to enable or disable Console Mode Sign-in on Windows 10

WinClub, Jan 30, 2019

2. Enable or Disable Lock Screen in Windows 10  

I was reading over the weekend about enabling the console login, and haven't tried it myself but the article reads like it replaces the lock screen and regular login with the console login...

markweatherill, Jan 30, 2019
  3. Marie Ave Win User
    Test Sign mode

Hi Koutz,

The test mode message indicates that the test signing mode of the operating system is started on the computer. The test signing mode may start if an installed program is in a test phase because it uses drivers that are not digitally signed by Microsoft.

I'd like to know some details of the concern to help provide the appropriate resolution. Kindly answer the following question below:

• Which build and version of Windows 10 are you running?
    • Is BitLocker enabled on your computer?
    For you to disable the test mode, you will need to run it as an administrator. To do this:

• Search cmd on the taskbar then right-click on
      Command Prompt
      then select Run as administrator.
      If you are prompted by a User Account Control window, tap or click Yes.
    • In the Command Prompt window, type the following command, and then press Enter:bcdedit -set TESTSIGNING OFF
    • After you see the confirmation, close the Command Prompt window.
    • Save any unsaved work, and then restart the computer.

If it still wouldn't disable the test mode, I suggest that you enable the built-in administrator account so you can disable this feature. Please note that you will be using this solely for troubleshooting purposes only. I do recommend disabling this after
    the troubleshooting to avoid messing up your computer's functionality.

To enable the built-in administrator account, follow these steps:

• Type cmd in the search bar, right-click Command Prompt, and then click
      Run as Administrator.
    • When you are prompted by User Account Control, click Continue.
    • At the command prompt, type net user administrator /active:yes, and then press Enter.
    • Type net user administrator <Password>, and then press Enter.

Note In this command, <Password> represents the actual password that you want to set for the administrator account.
    • Type exit, and then press Enter.
    • Log off the current user account.
    • Log back in with the admin account then disable the test mode by following the steps above or you can refer to this
      link.

To disable the built-in administrator account, follow these steps:

• Type cmd in the search bar, right-click
      Command Prompt
      , and then click Run as Administrator.
    • When you are prompted by User Account Control, click Continue.
    • At the command prompt, type net user administrator /active:no, and then press Enter.
    • Type exit, and then press Enter.
    • Log off the current user account.
    Update us with the results.

Marie Ave, Jan 30, 2019
  4. How to enable or disable Console Mode Sign-in on Windows 10

Not able to disable Airplane mode in Windows 10.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in system settings.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• Are you getting any error message when you try to turn off the Airplane mode?
    • When you say that "TRIED 3 DIFFERENT METHODS I FOUND ", what are the troubleshooting steps which you have tried to performed for resolving the issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps below to disable Airplane mode in Windows 10 and check if it helps.

1. Click on Start Menu.

2. Then choose Settings,

3. Select Network & Internet.

4. Click on Airplane mode.

5. Then turn off Airplane mode.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with turning off airplane mode, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jan 30, 2019
Thema:

How to enable or disable Console Mode Sign-in on Windows 10

1. How to enable or disable Console Mode Sign-in on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - enable disable Console

2. How to enable or disable Require Sign in on Wakeup in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    How to enable or disable Require Sign in on Wakeup in Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]If you want to enable or disable Require sign in on Wakeup setting in Windows 11 or Windows 10 then you can do it with the help of the Local Group Policy Editor and the Registry Editor. By default, Windows 11/10 doesn’t require you to log in or enter your password...
  3. How to Enable or Disable PIN Reset at Sign-in screen on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to Enable or Disable PIN Reset at Sign-in screen on Windows 10: One important difference to note between a password and a Hello PIN is that the PIN is tied to the specific device on which it was set up, and can ONLY be used to access that specific Windows 10 device. If you forgot your PIN, you can reset it. If you have a Microsoft account...
  4. How to Enable or Disable Tablet Mode in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to Enable or Disable Tablet Mode in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Windows 10 is not just an operating system that is designed solely for desktops […] This article How to Enable or Disable Tablet Mode in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  5. Can't Enable/Disable Developer Mode in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't Enable/Disable Developer Mode in Windows 10: I tried Enabling Developer Mode in Windows 10 . When I switched from default "microsoft store app" option to developer mode, it asked me for confirmation to which i selected yes. After which It started searching for package module for developer mode. But the module never...
  6. Enable or Disable Line Wrapping Selection in Console in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Line Wrapping Selection in Console in Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable Line Wrapping Selection in Console in Windows 10 How to Enable or Disable Line Wrapping Selection in Console Window in Windows 10 A console (or "terminal) is an application that provides I/O to character-mode applications. For example: Linux...
  7. Enable or Disable Scroll Forward in Console Window in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Scroll Forward in Console Window in Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable Scroll Forward in Console Window in Windows 10 How to Enable or Disable Scroll Forward in Console Window in Windows 10 A console (or "terminal) is an application that provides I/O to character-mode applications. For example: Linux...
  8. Enable or Disable PIN Reset at Sign-in in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable PIN Reset at Sign-in in Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable PIN Reset at Sign-in in Windows 10 [img] Information PIN (Personal Identification Number). You can use this PIN to sign in to Windows, apps, and services. One important difference between a password and a Hello PIN is that the PIN is tied to...
  9. Enable or Disable Legacy Console Mode for All Consoles in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Legacy Console Mode for All Consoles in Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable Legacy Console Mode for All Consoles in Windows 10 How to Enable or Disable Legacy Console Mode for All Console Windows in Windows 10 A console (or "terminal) is an application that provides I/O to character-mode applications. For example:...
  10. Enable or Disable Console Mode Sign-in in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Console Mode Sign-in in Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable Console Mode Sign-in in Windows 10 How to Enable or Disable Console Mode Sign-in in Windows 10 Windows 10 comes with a hidden console mode that can be used to replace the default lock, sign-in, welcome, and shutdown graphical UI screens with a...