Windows 10: How to Enable or Disable Debug logging for Netlogon service on Windows 10

Discus and support How to Enable or Disable Debug logging for Netlogon service on Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]In today’s post, we will detail the steps on how to enable or disable debug logging of the Netlogon service on Windows 10, in order […] This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Feb 29, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

How to Enable or Disable Debug logging for Netlogon service on Windows 10

WinClub, Feb 29, 2020

2. enabling JIT debugging / HP simplified not found

Hi Alex,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Let me help you.

I suggest you to follow the below procedure and check if it helps.

Just-In-Time debugging is a feature that launches the Visual Studio debugger automatically when a program, running outside Visual Studio, encounters a fatal error. Just-In-Time debugging allows you to examine the error
    before the application is terminated by the operating system. The Visual Studio debugger does not need to be running when the error occurs.

To enable/disable Just-In-Time debugging

In Visual Studio,

• On the Tools menu, click Options.

• In the Options dialog box, select the Debugging folder.

• In the Debugging folder, select the Just-In-Time page.

• In the Enable Just-In-Time debugging of these types of code box, select or clear the relevant program types: Managed, Native, or Script.

To disable Just-In-Time debugging, once it has been enabled, you must be running with Administrator privileges. Enabling Just-In-Time debugging sets a registry key, and Administrator privileges are
    required to change that key.

• Click OK.
    Checks out this link for more information on JIT debugger. Also To enable/disable Just-In-Time debugging

Just-In-Time Debugging - Visual Studio 2015

(Obsolete) How to: Enable/Disable Just-In-Time Debugging

I hope the information helps. If you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you further.

Aswin_Anand, Feb 29, 2020
  3. SarahKong Win User
    NetLogon service not starting

Login with local account on the PC.

Go to search and type services.msc

Go to NetLogon service set to automatic and start it.

Try again.

SarahKong, Feb 29, 2020
  4. W1zzard Win User

Windows 10 update being enabled.

My experience was that disabling Windows Update service works for a while until suddenly that service is magically enabled again and starts updating everything.

W1zzard, Feb 29, 2020
Thema:

1. How to Enable or Disable Debug logging for Netlogon service on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Enable Disable Debug

2. How to Enable JIT Debugging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Enable JIT Debugging: Please help me, I am having this Unhandled Exception error when opening a portable application.This is the entire message of the error:See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text...
  3. How to Enable JIT Debugging

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Enable JIT Debugging: Please help me, I am having this Unhandled Exception error when opening a portable application.This is the entire message of the error:See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text...
  4. How to Enable JIT Debugging

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How to enable JIT Debugging ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to enable JIT Debugging ?: Please Help me when I'm opening a application the application is not running and showing this error please help to resolve it.See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text...
  6. Enabling SMBv1 breaks netlogon

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Enabling SMBv1 breaks netlogon: I need to enable SMBv1 for a domain computer. This computer needs to connect to an SMBv1 LAN. I enabled the optional feature for SMBv1 - but the connection was still refused. I ran these commands: sc.exe config lanmanworkstation depend= bowser/mrxsmb10/mrxsmb20/nsi sc.exe...
  7. How to enable or disable Windows Installer Service on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to enable or disable Windows Installer Service on Windows 10: [ATTACH]Windows Installer service (msiserver) manages all the installation process of the Windows operating system. […] This article How to enable or disable Windows Installer Service on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. How to enable or disable Print Spooler Service on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to enable or disable Print Spooler Service on Windows 10: [ATTACH]The Print Spooler is software built into the Windows operating system that temporarily stores print […] This article How to enable or disable Print Spooler Service on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  9. How to enable or disable IP Helper Service in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to enable or disable IP Helper Service in Windows 10: [ATTACH]IP Helper Service (iphlpsvc) is a pre-installed program on Windows 10 devices. Disabling this […] This article How to enable or disable IP Helper Service in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  10. How to Enable or Disable Boot Log in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to Enable or Disable Boot Log in Windows 10: [IMG] Booting the computer system involves loading an operating system from the various boot devices like drivers, network, and USB drives when the computer is switched on. Once the startup sequence finishes loading the operating system, the system hardware will be [...]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. notification debugging