Windows 10: How to enable or disable Full-screen optimizations on Windows 10

Discus and support How to enable or disable Full-screen optimizations on Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Full-Screen Optimizations is a feature on Windows 10 devices that help them function better. It is enabled by default for applications like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Nov 28, 2018.

1. WinClub New Member

How to enable or disable Full-screen optimizations on Windows 10

WinClub, Nov 28, 2018

2. Disable optimal resolution check and notice

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy to help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to disable the Optimal Resolution Notification:

• Right click on the on the empty area on the Desktop.
    • Select Graphics options > Balloon Notification >
      Optimal Resolution Notification > Disable.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Nov 28, 2018
  3. Windows 10: How to disable lock screen to show login screen directly.

Hi Edward,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if lock screen feature is enabled on the computer.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• What is the edition of Windows 10 installed on the computer?

I suggest you to follow the steps below to disable the lock screen and check if it helps.

How to disable Lock screen on Windows 10 group policy:

If wanted to turn off lock screen pictures, then I suggest you to follow the steps below to turn off lock screen pictures through group policy editor.

1. Press Windows Key + R Key.

2. Type "gpedit.msc" without the quotes in the run box and hit on
    Enter Key.

3. Then follow the path below:

Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > Control Panel > Personalization

4. Now on the right side, Double click that
    Do not display the lock screen
    option.

5. Set the option as Enabled.

6. Click on Apply and then click on
    Ok.

7. Close Group policy editor and restart your computer.

Note: The above steps is applicable to Windows 10 pro version.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with disabling lock screen on the computer, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Nov 28, 2018
  4. How to enable or disable Full-screen optimizations on Windows 10

Disk optimization scheduling in Windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In search select Defragment and optimize drives

• Click on change settings

• In optimization schedule

• In frequency select the options accordingly.
    Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

`

Divya Murugan, Nov 28, 2018
Thema:

How to enable or disable Full-screen optimizations on Windows 10

1. How to enable or disable Full-screen optimizations on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - enable disable Full

2. enable or disable Full-screen optimizations on Windows 11 REGEDIT ALL GAMES / Aplication

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    enable or disable Full-screen optimizations on Windows 11 REGEDIT ALL GAMES / Aplication: Hey community,is this accurate for my qustion?Once Registry Editor opens, navigate to the following key location-HKEY_CURRENT_USER\System\GameConfigStoreNow right click on Explorer. Select New > DWORD 32-bit Value.Name the newly created DWORD to GameDVR_DSEBehavior and hit...
  3. enable or disable Full-screen optimizations on Windows 11 REGEDIT ALL GAMES / Aplication

in Windows 10 Gaming
    enable or disable Full-screen optimizations on Windows 11 REGEDIT ALL GAMES / Aplication: Hey community,is this accurate for my qustion?Once Registry Editor opens, navigate to the following key location-HKEY_CURRENT_USER\System\GameConfigStoreNow right click on Explorer. Select New > DWORD 32-bit Value.Name the newly created DWORD to GameDVR_DSEBehavior and hit...
  4. Cant disable full screen optimizations

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant disable full screen optimizations: Hey. So, ive saw on a lot of videos disabling full screen optimizations can give more performance in certain games. It used to work for me going to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\System\GameConfigStore in regedit and setting "GameDVR_FSEBehaviorMode" to 2. Now, for some reason, even after...
  5. Cant disable full screen optimizations

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant disable full screen optimizations: Hey. So, ive saw on a lot of videos disabling full screen optimizations can give more performance in certain games. It used to work for me going to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\System\GameConfigStore in regedit and setting "GameDVR_FSEBehaviorMode" to 2. Now, for some reason, even after...
  6. Unable to disable full screen optimizations universally

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to disable full screen optimizations universally: I cannot disable full screen optimizations for all games even in the registry editor. The checkbox is gone from the graphics settings menu as well. I do not want to go in and disable it manually for every game I have installed and even then I can't disable it using that...
  7. DISABLE FULL SCREEN OPTIMIZATION GLOBALLY!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DISABLE FULL SCREEN OPTIMIZATION GLOBALLY!: This is a very sore subject for me and I am sick and tired of these copy/paste answers from people who don't even know what they're talking about. There is no "if's and's or but's" about it. "Windows Fullscreen Optimizations" is terrible broken feature that nobody wants....
  8. Disable Full-Screen Optimization PERMANENTLY for EVERYTHING in Windows 10 (Nov. 2018)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disable Full-Screen Optimization PERMANENTLY for EVERYTHING in Windows 10 (Nov. 2018): Like the title says... I want to disable this crap as it does absolutely nothing favorable. It ruins gaming, it ruins my sound programs, it ruins my video editing programs. I would like to know what genius decided this **** was a good idea so I could slap him a few times...
  9. Enable or Disable Fullscreen Optimizations in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Fullscreen Optimizations in Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable Fullscreen Optimizations in Windows 10 How to Enable or Disable Fullscreen Optimizations for Apps and Games in Windows 10 Windows 10 introduced a new feature called fullscreen optimizations that is enabled by default. Fullscreen optimizations...
  10. Enable or Disable Fullscreen Optimizations in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Fullscreen Optimizations in Windows 10: Thank you HeavyHemi. *Smile

Users found this page by searching for:

1. enable fullscreen optimizations

2. fullscreen optimization gpdedit

3. full screen optimization enable

4. full-screen optimizations windows 10,
  5. should i disable full screen optimization windows 10 yes or no