Windows 10: How to Enable or Disable Notifications of USB issues in Windows 10

Discus and support How to Enable or Disable Notifications of USB issues in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Windows 10 offers a feature that can notify whenever a connected USB device has issues. It can be with the device you just plugged into […]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jan 29, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

How to Enable or Disable Notifications of USB issues in Windows 10

WinClub, Jan 29, 2020

2. How to disable notification and sound for apps in Windows 10

Hello Simon,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We regret the inconvenience caused and will assist you in resolving the issue.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• Do you want to disable only Outlook notification?

• When do you get this notification?

• Do you want to disable other app notifications as well?

You will receive notification along with the sound if you have enabled settings accordingly for the application to notify you.

If you want to disable Outlook notification on Mail app, I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard, type
      Mail and select the top most search result.

• Click on the Settings icon located at the bottom left corner of the app and select
      Notifications from the popped window on the right side.

• Check/uncheck the appropriate options from the Notifications window.

• Close the window and check if the issue is resolved.

If you want to disable other notifications on your PC, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard, type
      Settings and select the top most search result.

• Select System and click on
      Notifications & actions
      from the left side panel of the screen.

• Enable/disable the apps notification from the window accordingly and check if the changes are effective.

Write back to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of the issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Jan 29, 2020
  3. Windows 10 USB boot

Hi there, am not a windows 10 expert. I have a pc in the bedroom on windows 10, I messed up the bootloader trying to fix the xp on that system.

System wont boot, trying to repair via win 10 usb installer.

Downloaded the media creation tool to install windows 10 installer on usb stick. Not compatible with a host of usb sticks I have. Tried the usb sticks that others use, but I think they use rufus; as the media creation tool by win 10 does not detect the usb stick.

So quick question, the win10 machine i am trying to repair the bootloader is a win7 upgraded to win10.
    If i were to use the usb win10 installer to "repair installation" does the version of the iso downloaded via the media creation tool matter?

There is three options:
    Windows 10
    Windows 10 Home
    Windows 10 N

Also is there a step by step instead of using rufus as I want to try an alternative method of creating a usb win 10 installer. Preferably with more compatibility.

System is a asus sabertooth 990 (r2?) with AMD phenom X 6.

Also is there any other software I can load onto the usb that can repair the bootloader easily?
    That would be the ideal alternative. Thanks

TRUELOVE95, Jan 29, 2020
  4. How to Enable or Disable Notifications of USB issues in Windows 10

How to disable everything related to Windows push notifications? (SMDH)

Hi,

You can disable the Windows and other apps notifications by following the steps below.

• Press Windows key + I and click System.
    • Go to Notifications & actions.
    • From there, you'll see the list of options on whether to enable or disable the notifications.
    • Toggle all the options to Off if you don't want any notifications.

Also, you may disable by following the steps provided in this
    article

Feel free to contact us if you need assistance with Windows.

Dennis Mop, Jan 29, 2020
Thema:

How to Enable or Disable Notifications of USB issues in Windows 10

1. How to Enable or Disable Notifications of USB issues in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Enable Disable Notifications

2. Enabling/Disabling USB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enabling/Disabling USB: Hello, I am trying to find the status of my USB ports and then disable the port. The command I have used is: Set-ItemProperty -Path "HKLM:\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\USBSTOR\" -Name "start" -Value 4 This command is not disabling the USB port, but the registry is being...
  3. Enabling/Disabling USB

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Enabling/Disabling USB: Hello, I am trying to find the status of my USB ports and then disable the port. The command I have used is: Set-ItemProperty -Path "HKLM:\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\USBSTOR\" -Name "start" -Value 4 This command is not disabling the USB port, but the registry is being...
  4. Enabling/Disabling USB

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How to Enable or Disable Notification Center in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to Enable or Disable Notification Center in Windows 11: [ATTACH]This post will show you how to disable the Notification Center in Windows 11. When you press Win+N, the Notification Center flies out from the bottom right corner to display notifications, calendar, etc. If you wish to turn it off, you can use the Registry or Group...
  6. [Suggestion] Quick way to enable/disable notifications/shortcut to enable/disable notifications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Suggestion] Quick way to enable/disable notifications/shortcut to enable/disable notifications: Im currently working on W11 and have the following issue, no easy way to toggle notifications. It can be done through settings or through the focus assistant however as a user that uses his device in a professional way i haven't found an easy way to quickly toggle this during...
  7. [Suggestion] Quick way to enable/disable notifications/shortcut to enable/disable notifications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [Suggestion] Quick way to enable/disable notifications/shortcut to enable/disable notifications: Im currently working on W11 and have the following issue, no easy way to toggle notifications. It can be done through settings or through the focus assistant however as a user that uses his device in a professional way i haven't found an easy way to quickly toggle this during...
  8. How to enable or disable Sync Provider notification in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    How to enable or disable Sync Provider notification in Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]At times, Microsoft displays some notifications in the File Explorer, showing how users can improve their experience by trying new features in Windows 11. However, if you do not want to get such notifications all the time in the File Explorer, you can turn it off. For...
  9. How to enable or disable Feedback Notification in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to enable or disable Feedback Notification in Windows 10: Microsoft asks you for feedback. This way, it can improve its services and optimize the Operating System for you. However, Feedback Notifications can be annoying. Therefore, in this article, we are going to see how to enable or disable Feedback Notification in Windows 10....
  10. How to enable or disable USB Write Protection on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to enable or disable USB Write Protection on Windows 10: [ATTACH]USB Write access or USB Write protection is the security feature that can be enabled for any USB Data storage. The main purpose of enabling […] This article How to enable or disable USB Write Protection on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. enable notification for USB windows 10