Windows 10: How to Enable or Disable Office Viewer in Edge?

Discus and support How to Enable or Disable Office Viewer in Edge? in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [IMG]If you want to enable or disable Office Viewer in Edge, here’s what you need to know first. Microsoft Edge has this built-in feature that would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, May 6, 2024.

1. WinClub New Member

How to Enable or Disable Office Viewer in Edge?

How to Enable or Disable Office Viewer in Edge? [​IMG]
    If you want to enable or disable Office Viewer in Edge, here’s what you need to know first. Microsoft Edge has this built-in feature that would open Office files in the browser – for example, Excel sheets, Word documents, etc. But the catch is that once you click on the Office file, it automatically downloads […]

This article How to Enable or Disable Office Viewer in Edge? first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, May 6, 2024

2. Navigating PDF viewer in Edge

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you faced.
    I will certainly help you with this.

I suggest you to follow the below given steps to print the page.

• Open the pdf file you want to print in Edge.
    • Press Ctrl + P key to open print option.
    • Select the Printer and desired page layout.
    • Click on Print and check if it works.
    To search any words in the Edge PDF viewer, press Ctrl + F and type the desired words in find box in left top corner of the browser and search.

Hope this information helps. Post back with updated issue details for further help.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, May 6, 2024
  3. How do I disable Edge's built-in PDF viewer?

We suggest that you try updating Microsoft Edge to the latest version and check if the issue persists. Also, you can always provide feature requests and suggestions and report problems with Microsoft Edge by following these steps:

• Type Windows Feedback in the search bar.
    • Type some keywords from your issue in the box marked Search for feedback, and press
      Enter.
    • If you find your issue, upvote it. If you don't find it, select Add new feedback, then fill out the form.

Regards.

Aileen Alf, May 6, 2024
  4. How to Enable or Disable Office Viewer in Edge?

Edge keeps defaulting as PDF viewer

Hi,

There are a couple of reasons why the PDF viewer defaults to Edge on your computer. One of these is due to the settings enabled on your applications. For us to better assist you, we'd like to confirm the following details:

• Are you having the same issue as what the original poster mentioned?
    • May we know if you already tried all the suggestions posted above by
      MVP Greg
      and Insider Ramesh?
    • How and when did the issue start?

Your response is highly appreciated.

Dhavelyn Mer, May 6, 2024
Thema:

How to Enable or Disable Office Viewer in Edge?

1. How to Enable or Disable Office Viewer in Edge? - Similar Threads - Enable Disable Office

2. How to enable or disable Visual Search in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    How to enable or disable Visual Search in Microsoft Edge: [ATTACH]Searching the web using images is a lot easier than typing text. Bing’s Visual Search feature has been designed with this purpose in mind. It lets you find similar images, products, pages that include an image, and even recipes. Now, the same feature has been added to...
  3. How to Enable or Disable Overlay Scrollbar in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    How to Enable or Disable Overlay Scrollbar in Microsoft Edge: [ATTACH]The Scroll bar in a browser brings into view the portions of the object that extend beyond the borders of the window. This enables smooth scrolling behavior. Depending on your preferences, you can enable or disable the overlay scrollbar in Microsoft Edge. Enable or...
  4. How to Enable or Disable Performance Mode in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    How to Enable or Disable Performance Mode in Microsoft Edge: Starting with Microsoft Edge version 91.0.856.0, a new Performance mode is now available. Performance mode helps you optimize speed, responsiveness, memory, CPU and battery usage. Performance improvements might vary depending on your individual specifications and browser...
  5. How to Disable or Enable Performance Mode in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    How to Disable or Enable Performance Mode in Microsoft Edge: It is not a secret that Microsoft is going all out to make their browser, Microsoft Edge, the best in the business. For that, it is rolling out updates with new features and one of them is “Performance Mode“. However, this feature is in testing mode and is only available in...
  6. How to Enable or Disable Printing in Microsoft Edge on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to Enable or Disable Printing in Microsoft Edge on Windows 10: [ATTACH]Microsoft Edge allows its users to print web content that includes the options to […] This article How to Enable or Disable Printing in Microsoft Edge on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. How to enable or disable Hardware Acceleration in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    How to enable or disable Hardware Acceleration in Microsoft Edge: [ATTACH]Hardware Acceleration is enabled by default in Microsoft Edge. That means the web browser […] This article How to enable or disable Hardware Acceleration in Microsoft Edge first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. How can I disable the edge swipe to task viewer?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I disable the edge swipe to task viewer?: I have Asus smart gesture for windows 10. It is working but now if I swipe from the left edge it always opens task viewer. I'm left handed and this is annoying. How can I turn off this feature? It's not listed in the ASUS smart gesture swipe features....
  9. How to Enable or Disable Print Logging in Windows 10 Event Viewer

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    How to Enable or Disable Print Logging in Windows 10 Event Viewer: How to: How to Enable or Disable Print Logging in Windows 10 Event Viewer How to Enable or Disable Print Logging in Windows 10 Event Viewer When a user prints anything in Windows 10, the print history in the print queue will be cleared by default after the print job as...
  10. Enable or Disable Extensions in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Extensions in Microsoft Edge: How to: Enable or Disable Extensions in Microsoft Edge [img] Information Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows 10 to be faster, safer, and compatible with the modern Web. Personalize and...