Windows 10: How to Enable or Disable Overlay Scrollbar in Microsoft Edge

Discus and support How to Enable or Disable Overlay Scrollbar in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]The Scroll bar in a browser brings into view the portions of the object that extend beyond the borders of the window. This enables smooth... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Sep 17, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

How to Enable or Disable Overlay Scrollbar in Microsoft Edge

How to Enable or Disable Overlay Scrollbar in Microsoft Edge Enable-or-Disable-Overlay-Scrollbar-in-Microsoft-Edge.png
    The Scroll bar in a browser brings into view the portions of the object that extend beyond the borders of the window. This enables smooth scrolling behavior. Depending on your preferences, you can enable or disable the overlay scrollbar in Microsoft Edge. Enable or disable Overlay scrollbar in Microsoft Edge browser It is the scroll […]

This article How to Enable or Disable Overlay Scrollbar in Microsoft Edge first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Sep 17, 2021
  2. VBF
    VBF Win User

Latest Microsoft Edge released for Windows

I cannot make it work either, I do NOT have "Startup boost" enabled.

Oddly, my Edge is installed at "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application"
    as opposed to C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Edge\Application
    and yet it reports as:

Microsoft Edge
    Version 93.0.961.38 (Official build) (64-bit)

I cannot see that causing the Overlay Scrollbars feature to not work though.
    Anyone got any other suggestions please?

3. LJernee Win User
    How to change the Microsoft Edge scrollbar color

Original Title: windows 10 scrollbar color

Is there a way to change the light color of the scrollbar in Windows 10? I'm using Edge and it is hard for me to see the scroll bar. The fixes I found online are for computer programmers. I'm a basic computer person. Can someone give me an easy step by step
    solution?

LJernee, Sep 17, 2021
  4. Cliff S Win User

Microsoft Edge Insider preview builds are now ready for you to try

Ok I made some more changes in Flags, and can again change sound effects in Sonic Studio.
    I'm not sure which setting it was, as I made a bunch, but not looking for a solution for that problem, but to try some other stuff out.

It might work because I disabled something.*Smile
    It might work because I enabled something.*Biggrin
    It might work because I set something back to Default.*chuckle

I don't care, because it might get broke again either by Edge, by Chrome(the backbone) or by Nahimic*Confused
    Main thing is it#s working again, and boy is it working*Thumbs*ROFLMAO2

The flags I have thus far changed:
    Code:

Cliff S, Sep 17, 2021
Thema:

1. How to Enable or Disable Overlay Scrollbar in Microsoft Edge - Similar Threads - Enable Disable Overlay

2. How to enable or disable Visual Search in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    How to enable or disable Visual Search in Microsoft Edge: [ATTACH]Searching the web using images is a lot easier than typing text. Bing’s Visual Search feature has been designed with this purpose in mind. It lets you find similar images, products, pages that include an image, and even recipes. Now, the same feature has been added to...
  3. How to Enable or Disable Steam Overlay on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    How to Enable or Disable Steam Overlay on Windows PC: [ATTACH]Steam Overlay allows users to use the Steam feature from the game itself without opening the launcher. However, this has been a blessing in disguise for some gamers. That is why we are going to see how to enable or disable Steam Overlay on Windows PC so that you can...
  4. How to Enable or Disable Performance Mode in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    How to Enable or Disable Performance Mode in Microsoft Edge: Starting with Microsoft Edge version 91.0.856.0, a new Performance mode is now available. Performance mode helps you optimize speed, responsiveness, memory, CPU and battery usage. Performance improvements might vary depending on your individual specifications and browser...
  5. How to Disable or Enable Performance Mode in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    How to Disable or Enable Performance Mode in Microsoft Edge: It is not a secret that Microsoft is going all out to make their browser, Microsoft Edge, the best in the business. For that, it is rolling out updates with new features and one of them is “Performance Mode“. However, this feature is in testing mode and is only available in...
  6. How to Enable or Disable Printing in Microsoft Edge on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to Enable or Disable Printing in Microsoft Edge on Windows 10: [ATTACH]Microsoft Edge allows its users to print web content that includes the options to […] This article How to Enable or Disable Printing in Microsoft Edge on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. How to enable or disable Hardware Acceleration in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    How to enable or disable Hardware Acceleration in Microsoft Edge: [ATTACH]Hardware Acceleration is enabled by default in Microsoft Edge. That means the web browser […] This article How to enable or disable Hardware Acceleration in Microsoft Edge first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. How to Enable or Disable Tab Groups Collapse in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    How to Enable or Disable Tab Groups Collapse in Microsoft Edge: Microsoft has adopted the Chromium open source project in the development of Microsoft Edge on the desktop to create better web compatibility. This new Microsoft Edge runs on the same Chromium web engine as the Google Chrome browser, offering you best in class web...
  9. How to enable or disable Reveal Password button in Microsoft Edge?

in Windows 10 News
    How to enable or disable Reveal Password button in Microsoft Edge?: [ATTACH]In this post, we will show you how to enable or disable Reveal password […] This article How to enable or disable Reveal Password button in Microsoft Edge? first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  10. Enable or Disable Extensions in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Extensions in Microsoft Edge: How to: Enable or Disable Extensions in Microsoft Edge [img] Information Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows 10 to be faster, safer, and compatible with the modern Web. Personalize and...