Windows 10: How to enable or disable Text Suggestions in Windows 11

Discus and support How to enable or disable Text Suggestions in Windows 11 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Text suggestion is a built-in feature in Windows 11 that gives your typing experience a significant change. A major advantage of this program... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Aug 2, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

How to enable or disable Text Suggestions in Windows 11

How to enable or disable Text Suggestions in Windows 11 Enable-Text-Suggestions-in-Windows-11.png
    Text suggestion is a built-in feature in Windows 11 that gives your typing experience a significant change. A major advantage of this program is its speed and the ability to get immediate feedback after typing. After typing a few words, you will know whether your message is correct or not. Sometimes, it can also detect […]

This article How to enable or disable Text Suggestions in Windows 11 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Aug 2, 2021

2. text suggestion

Hi, Alp Patel.

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

To enable text suggestion on your Lumia 640, you may follow these steps:

1. Go to Settings under your App list.

2. Search for Keyboard.

3. Tap the keyboard you're using to make changes.

4. Check the checkbox for "Suggest text".

Hope this helps.

Regards.

Cristal Reg, Aug 2, 2021
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    three word suggestions

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you want to disable word suggestions when you type any word. I’ll certainly help you with the steps.

To disable text suggestions, I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows Logo key + I, to open
      Settings.
    2. Click on Devices, and click on
      Typing
      on the left pane.
    3. Now, under Typing toggle the switch to off for
      Show text suggestions as I type on the software keyboard.
    4. Under Hardware keyboard, toggle the switch to on for
      Show text suggestions as I type.

Let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Aug 2, 2021
  4. VictorJ27 Win User

VictorJ27, Aug 2, 2021
Thema:

1. How to enable or disable Text Suggestions in Windows 11 - Similar Threads - enable disable Text

2. In "Enable text suggestions in Windows", I've suggestion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In "Enable text suggestions in Windows", I've suggestion: In "Enable text suggestions in Windows", I've suggestion: make the choice between the suggested words by the "up arrow" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-enable-text-suggestions-in-windows-ive/cf37a763-b332-4047-82f9-a934f71e250a
  3. In "Enable text suggestions in Windows", I've suggestion

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In "Enable text suggestions in Windows", I've suggestion: In "Enable text suggestions in Windows", I've suggestion: make the choice between the suggested words by the "up arrow" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-enable-text-suggestions-in-windows-ive/cf37a763-b332-4047-82f9-a934f71e250a
  4. What is the shortcut key to enable and disable text suggestions when typing on the physical...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the shortcut key to enable and disable text suggestions when typing on the physical...: When I use some website for programming then the text suggestion come on top of keyword/function, which is annoying and going to settings just to change settings again and again does is not productive. I cannot locate shortcut, if there is none there should be, are there any...
  5. What is the shortcut key to enable and disable text suggestions when typing on the physical...

What is the shortcut key to enable and disable text suggestions when typing on the physical...: When I use some website for programming then the text suggestion come on top of keyword/function, which is annoying and going to settings just to change settings again and again does is not productive. I cannot locate shortcut, if there is none there should be, are there any...
  6. Windows 11 Text Suggestions

Windows 11 Text Suggestions: What is with the text suggestions in Windows 11. I see this in Outlook and Teams mostly. I assume it is Word as well. I misspell "delicious" as delicous and the suggested words are 'dioicous, declivous, and devious'. It is the same for almost everything I type. If I mistype...
  7. Windows 11 Text Suggestions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Text Suggestions: What is with the text suggestions in Windows 11. I see this in Outlook and Teams mostly. I assume it is Word as well. I misspell "delicious" as delicous and the suggested words are 'dioicous, declivous, and devious'. It is the same for almost everything I type. If I mistype...
  8. [Suggestion] Quick way to enable/disable notifications/shortcut to enable/disable notifications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Suggestion] Quick way to enable/disable notifications/shortcut to enable/disable notifications: Im currently working on W11 and have the following issue, no easy way to toggle notifications. It can be done through settings or through the focus assistant however as a user that uses his device in a professional way i haven't found an easy way to quickly toggle this during...
  9. How to Disable or Enable Suggested Passwords in Edge browser in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to Disable or Enable Suggested Passwords in Edge browser in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Microsoft Edge browser has come with a built-in feature that automatically generates and suggests […] This article How to Disable or Enable Suggested Passwords in Edge browser in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  10. How to enable or disable SwiftKey suggestions in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to enable or disable SwiftKey suggestions in Windows 10: [ATTACH] Microsoft acquired SwiftKey a few years back. This was then rolled out for iOS and Android versions earlier this year. The good news is that it has now been seamlessly integrated with Windows. Starting with Windows 10 1809, you can [...] This post How to enable or...