Windows 10: How to enable pendrive access in computer?

Discus and support How to enable pendrive access in computer? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My college has denied pendrive access in the computer and it displays the message "access denied". How do I enable it in quick steps?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Labanya Saha, Feb 11, 2024.

1. How to enable pendrive access in computer?

My college has denied pendrive access in the computer and it displays the message "access denied". How do I enable it in quick steps?

:)

Labanya Saha, Feb 11, 2024
  2. taward Win User

One computer cannot access other network computers.

So I've tried every troubleshooting step I know:
    • Double checked that Net Bios was enabled
    • Ran a bunch of network commands:
      • flushed DNS
      • registered dns
      • pinged and located the named computers successfully
    • Reset my router to factory settings

Nothing works when I try to access via explorer. I'm still baffled by the fact that every other computer can access each other AND access this computer. It's just the outgoing connection from this machine that doesn't work.

Any thoughts?

taward, Feb 11, 2024
  3. destination folder access in my pendrive

whenever i copying or making new folder in my pendrive new it shows destination folder access in my pendrive however when I take that pendrive to another computer it works I am admin still its not working windows 11,

harshit agarwal1, Feb 11, 2024
  4. How to enable pendrive access in computer?

update about Quick Access not responding

Hello,

To troubleshoot your concern, we suggest that you try to follow the steps provided below:

• Disable Quick Access.
    • Re-enable Quick Access.
    • Restart your computer, and see if it helps.

• For you to customize the Quick Access Toolbar, click
      here.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Marivel Man, Feb 11, 2024
Thema:

How to enable pendrive access in computer?

1. How to enable pendrive access in computer? - Similar Threads - enable pendrive access

2. How to enable pendrive access in computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to enable pendrive access in computer?: My college has denied pendrive access in the computer and it displays the message "access denied". How do I enable it in quick steps? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-enable-pendrive-access-in-computer/bcbf14f9-c4f4-4cab-821a-328fb855f4ff
  3. How to enable pendrive access in computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to enable pendrive access in computer?: My college has denied pendrive access in the computer and it displays the message "access denied". How do I enable it in quick steps? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-enable-pendrive-access-in-computer/bcbf14f9-c4f4-4cab-821a-328fb855f4ff
  4. destination folder access in my pendrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    destination folder access in my pendrive: whenever i copying or making new folder in my pendrive new it shows destination folder access in my pendrive however when I take that pendrive to another computer it works I am admin still its not working windows 11,...
  5. destination folder access in my pendrive

destination folder access in my pendrive: whenever i copying or making new folder in my pendrive new it shows destination folder access in my pendrive however when I take that pendrive to another computer it works I am admin still its not working windows 11,...
  6. How to fix this corrupted unusable pendrive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix this corrupted unusable pendrive?: Hi.Yesterday I unfortunately dropped my pendive and now it has become unusable. To check wether it was a physical damage I have run the DISKPART utility and it shows that the pendrive is connected, so I assume that it has become corrupted rather than damaged. I have tried the...
  7. How to fix this corrupted unusable pendrive?

How to fix this corrupted unusable pendrive?: Hi.Yesterday I unfortunately dropped my pendive and now it has become unusable. To check wether it was a physical damage I have run the DISKPART utility and it shows that the pendrive is connected, so I assume that it has become corrupted rather than damaged. I have tried the...
  8. How to enable Voice Access in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to enable Voice Access in Windows 11: [ATTACH]Microsoft has added a new feature called Voice Access to the latest build of Windows 11. Using this feature, users can control their computers using voice commands and extend the speech recognition platform’s functionality. If you find this feature useful, here is a...
  9. how to format write protected pendrive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to format write protected pendrive?: how to format write protected pen drive? You are not able to format the write-protected Pendrive? Well I found 3 helpful ways to format the write-protected Pendrive. Using them is a good option. BTW what's the reason behind it?Well, the main reason for this error comes when...
  10. How to make Bootable USB PenDrive

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to make Bootable USB PenDrive: I hope this blog helps you for creating Bootable USB PenDrive https://www.computercooltricks.com/post/how-to-make-bootable-usb-pendrive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-bootable-usb-pendrive/f0c96b7b-3b00-41d6-8ffb-a745afb34042