Windows 10: How to enable radeon 530 graphics card on dell laptop running microsoft 10

Discus and support How to enable radeon 530 graphics card on dell laptop running microsoft 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft, I have disabled intel UHD 620 graphics (intel i7 8550u @ 1.80 GHz) using device manager, but instead of using the other graphics... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by InsertDisplayName, Dec 26, 2018.

1. How to enable radeon 530 graphics card on dell laptop running microsoft 10

Hello Microsoft,

I have disabled intel UHD 620 graphics (intel i7 8550u @ 1.80 GHz) using device manager, but instead of using the other graphics card, (AMD Radeon 530), it decides to go to the 'Microsoft Basic Display Driver' instead. Is there a way for me to actually get precious few 64 Hz without totally sacrificing my image quality? (IN OTHER WORDS CAN I USE MY GRAPHICS CARD?)

Just tell me, because graphics cards aint cheap and I wanna sell it if it don't work.

:)

InsertDisplayName, Dec 26, 2018
  2. DeltonR Win User

Intel HD 530 graphics

Hi guys! I need help. A Dell product technician informed me that the Radeon 5450 2GB DDR3 graphics would better than my on board Intel HD 530. So, I uninstalled the Intel to make room for the Radeon. Guess what? Radeon is like I'm trying to run AOL dial-up
    as my graphics card. How do I go about returning the HD 530 to my computer? Thanks!

DeltonR, Dec 26, 2018
  3. bobkn Win User
    what benefit in adding graphic card to dell inspiron 530s

I beg to differ from posters 2 and 3, if only because I dislike the driver support for older Intel onboard graphics. The GT730 is supported by the latest nVidia drivers.

What graphics driver is the Inspiron 530s running now? If it is the Microsoft Basic display drivers, that'd give you a serious motive to put in a more up-to-date graphics card.

The 250W PSU in the 530s is maybe a little light, but I doubt that the graphics cards sold as options with the 530s consume less power than the GT730.

bobkn, Dec 26, 2018
  4. nodsirrah Win User

How to enable radeon 530 graphics card on dell laptop running microsoft 10

external graphics card for laptop to run win 10

I have a Dell 6000D laptop with radeon X300 on board graphics module. I am currently running Win 7 home premium.
    I ran a test to see if it would run Win 10, the results failed because of the X300. I checked and it has the current driver.
    Is it possible to use a USB graphics card to make it run Win 10?

nodsirrah, Dec 26, 2018
Thema:

How to enable radeon 530 graphics card on dell laptop running microsoft 10

1. How to enable radeon 530 graphics card on dell laptop running microsoft 10 - Similar Threads - enable radeon 530

2. ATI Radeon graphics card not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ATI Radeon graphics card not working: My old PC is has Windows XP SP3 as the OS. But it seems that whenever I right click on the desktop screen, it shows Intel instead of ATI. Also I can't open the ATI Catalyst Manager. How do I make the discrete GPU work again?...
  3. ATI Radeon graphics card not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ATI Radeon graphics card not working: My old PC is has Windows XP SP3 as the OS. But it seems that whenever I right click on the desktop screen, it shows Intel instead of ATI. Also I can't open the ATI Catalyst Manager. How do I make the discrete GPU work again?...
  4. AMD radeon vega 10 graphics card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AMD radeon vega 10 graphics card: brand new ASUS ViviBook graphics error AMD Radeon VEGA 10 Is this an error I should be concerned about? How do I fix it? Device PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_15D8&SUBSYS_18211043&REV_C1\4&18c8f581&0&0041 had a problem starting. Driver Name: oem109.inf Class Guid:...
  5. Intel HD Graphics 530 video card.

Intel HD Graphics 530 video card.: I updated my video driver because The new Adobe premiere said I had to to operate properly. I updated the driver, and then Adobe Premiere run fine. I went to open Premiere again I got the message again to update my driver. I checked the properties and the driver automatically...
  6. regarding my dell laptop graphic card

regarding my dell laptop graphic card: The file...
  7. Is Intel HD graphic 530 a low end card?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Is Intel HD graphic 530 a low end card?: My computer has build in intel HD graphic 530 and my game stutters when I goto town where there are alot of players. The game I play is called Ragnarok online. I been playing for over 15 years now. The game ran very smoothly on my Pentium 4 1.5GHz with 512MB of ram 15 years...
  8. external graphics card for laptop to run win 10

external graphics card for laptop to run win 10: I have a Dell 6000D laptop with radeon X300 on board graphics module. I am currently running Win 7 home premium. I ran a test to see if it would run Win 10, the results failed because of the X300. I checked and it has the current driver. Is it possible to use a USB graphics...
  9. Intel graphic card driver 530

Intel graphic card driver 530: Hi all , just found that my laptop doesn't wake up after I installed the inte display driver 530 , any ideas ? Thx 47430
  10. Intel had graphic card 530

Intel had graphic card 530: Intel had graphic card 530 After installed laptop doesn't wake up on sleep mode , already did reinstalled the driver but no luck , plz help thx 47821

Users found this page by searching for:

1. radeon 530 graphics card driver for dell

2. enable radeon 530 on dell for gaming

3. radeon 53o intel uhd drivers in dell

4. how to enable amd radeon instead of default intel uhd,
  5. how to enable amd radeon graphics card in dell,
  6. windows 10 how to use amd radeon instead of intel uhd,
  7. How to Access Radeon 530 in Laptop,
  8. how to get hd graphics 530 on berebar pc