Windows 10: How to enable remaining Battery Time in Windows 10

Discus and support How to enable remaining Battery Time in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If you are using a Windows 10 laptop and you want to know how long you can continue to use your computer on battery backup, before you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Dec 24, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

How to enable remaining Battery Time in Windows 10

WinClub, Dec 24, 2019

2. Why is the Battery Time Remaining Not Showing Up

Hi Aun,

Let's find options on how we can fix your battery remaining time concern. I'll need additional information in order to further isolate your concern. Please answer the following:

1. When did it start to happen?
    2. Are you getting the same issue on a different user profile?
    3. What is the current build and version of your Windows 10?
    4. Have you made any changes on your computer prior to the issue?

In the meantime, try the following suggestions:

Suggestion 1: Enable Battery Remaining Time in
    BIOS.

You need to contact your device manufacturer for the assistance on how to access and modify your BIOS settings.

In your BIOS settings, you will see Battery Remaining Time under System Configuration. Enable it and then save and exit BIOS to take effect.

Suggestion 2: Download and install and the latest device driver. Go to your device manufacturer's support webpage to check if there are available driver update for your device.

Suggestion 3: Install all the sugested cumulative and security updates. Bugs from previous build can be fixed by installing updates.

Suggestion 4: Some laptops will only show time remaining when charger is not connected. Check if charger is connected.

Keep us posted.

Gemzon Mar, Dec 24, 2019
  3. ninja750 Win User
    Enable or Disable Battery Life Estimated Time Remaining in Windows 10  

same to me, HP 250 G5

fact is that enabling that voice in the BIOS windows starts reporting battery life ONLY in time and no more in percentage that is odd as you'll never see 100%

best thing is to have both values as shown above, i don't know why windows can not calculate the extimated remaining time with its algorithm

ninja750, Dec 24, 2019
  4. How to enable remaining Battery Time in Windows 10

Enable or Disable Battery Life Estimated Time Remaining in Windows 10  

How to enable remaining Battery Time in Windows 10 [​IMG]

I tried getting the estimated battery time loaded several times and cannot get it to take. Seems like the registry entry made it ok and the ones that were to be taken out are gone. Did the reboots and all, just no go.
    Any thoughts?

Fisher Mann, Dec 24, 2019
Thema:

How to enable remaining Battery Time in Windows 10

1. How to enable remaining Battery Time in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - enable remaining Battery

2. The language bar and the battery remaining time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The language bar and the battery remaining time: Hello everyoneI'm facing a couple of problems since the last update. The language bar disappeared, I've followed every instruction I've found so far, go to the settings, and then keyboard, and there's the other one in display, and language, all of them lead to the same place,...
  3. The language bar and the battery remaining time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The language bar and the battery remaining time: Hello everyoneI'm facing a couple of problems since the last update. The language bar disappeared, I've followed every instruction I've found so far, go to the settings, and then keyboard, and there's the other one in display, and language, all of them lead to the same place,...
  4. Windows 11 not showing battery time remaining.

Windows 11 not showing battery time remaining.: The time for full charge while charging is displayed, but not when I unplug the laptop. I have tried all the possible solutions including changing the registry which messed up the calibration for battery discharge and checking the BIOS for an option there is none. Battery...
  5. Windows 11 not showing battery time remaining.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 not showing battery time remaining.: The time for full charge while charging is displayed, but not when I unplug the laptop. I have tried all the possible solutions including changing the registry which messed up the calibration for battery discharge and checking the BIOS for an option there is none. Battery...
  6. Battery time remaining does not show.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery time remaining does not show.: Even going to the settings does not show the time remaining. It shows the time to be fully charged only.I have an HP Elitebook x360 1040 G5The system is also fully updated....
  7. Battery time remaining does not show.

Battery time remaining does not show.: Even going to the settings does not show the time remaining. It shows the time to be fully charged only.I have an HP Elitebook x360 1040 G5The system is also fully updated....
  8. Will the remaining battery time on Windows 10 ever be resolved?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Will the remaining battery time on Windows 10 ever be resolved?: Dear team,Its a piety that a very basic requirement of remaining time on Windows 10 while unplugged is not available as a percentage does not really help in anyway.Why has there not been a permanent fix to this or least provide it as an option to the users to decide?I hope...
  9. No battery time remaining

in Windows 10 Customization
    No battery time remaining: Hi, I looked on the internet a way to see the time remaining on my battery before it becomes empty but I didn't found anything useful. The only thing it shows me is the remaining time before it becomes fully charged. I currently have a Acer Spin 5 with Windows 10 Home. I...
  10. Enable or Disable Battery Life Estimated Time Remaining in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Battery Life Estimated Time Remaining in Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable Battery Life Estimated Time Remaining in Windows 10 How to Enable or Disable Battery Life Estimated Time Remaining in Windows 10 The Power icon on the taskbar notification area is your battery level indicator for your Windows 10 device (ex:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to enable remaining battery time on win 10 thewindowsclub

2. battery displaying unknown remaining

3. battery time remaining windows 1809

4. windows 10 show battery hours when hovering