Windows 10: How to enable search by screenshot in windows 10 latest update

Discus and support How to enable search by screenshot in windows 10 latest update in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; before i use to get something like this and this feature was very usefull now i dont see that optioni tried searching for solution online but i was not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SONAM KUMAR, Jul 16, 2022.

1. How to enable search by screenshot in windows 10 latest update

before i use to get something like this and this feature was very usefull now i dont see that optioni tried searching for solution online but i was not able to find any solution

:)

SONAM KUMAR, Jul 16, 2022
  2. jbailey8 Win User

HyperSLI (Enabling SLI on non-sli motherboards)

To turn off windows updates in windows 7 follow these steps:

Click the start button, in the search box type in 'windows updates', click on 'windows update'
    in the search results list, in the left side of the windows update window click 'change settings'
    then in the option bar select 'Never check for updates'.

jbailey8, Jul 16, 2022
  3. erpguy53 Win User
    FIXED!! Windows 7 sp1 never ends searching for updates

need KB4048970 if using Vista - that's the latest win32k.sys patch. while it's listed for Windows Server 2008 only, it should also install & work under Vista SP2 as I've tested myself on an old Vista machine.

for Win7 SP1, KB3172605 or better to speed up Windows Update searches as noted here:
    Search for Windows Updates takes forever? - A possible solution

erpguy53, Jul 16, 2022
  4. qubit Win User

How to enable search by screenshot in windows 10 latest update

Windows 10 update being enabled.

srlsly? Looks like MS nerfed it then. Hope you get it sorted.

I have to confess that I've not paid much attention to it and didn't bother updating it, although I probably should have.

qubit, Jul 16, 2022
Thema:

How to enable search by screenshot in windows 10 latest update

1. How to enable search by screenshot in windows 10 latest update - Similar Threads - enable search screenshot

2. How to enable search by screenshot in windows 10 latest update

in Cortana
    How to enable search by screenshot in windows 10 latest update: before i use to get something like this and this feature was very usefull now i dont see that optioni tried searching for solution online but i was not able to find any solution...
  3. How to enable search by screenshot in windows 10 latest update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to enable search by screenshot in windows 10 latest update: before i use to get something like this and this feature was very usefull now i dont see that optioni tried searching for solution online but i was not able to find any solution...
  4. How do I enable the screenshot shortcut?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I enable the screenshot shortcut?: Hi,so I used a program to optimize my pc and it disabled the shortcut Windows Key + Shift + S but I would like to use it again.I am pretty sure it got disabled via Registry but I dont know which key I have to change. Can anyone help me?Thanks!...
  5. How do I enable the screenshot shortcut?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I enable the screenshot shortcut?: Hi,so I used a program to optimize my pc and it disabled the shortcut Windows Key + Shift + S but I would like to use it again.I am pretty sure it got disabled via Registry but I dont know which key I have to change. Can anyone help me?Thanks!...
  6. How do I enable the screenshot shortcut?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. How to use the new “Search with a screenshot” feature in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to use the new “Search with a screenshot” feature in Windows 10: [ATTACH]In recent times, almost every one of us has been around certain applications that […] This article How to use the new “Search with a screenshot” feature in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. How To Enable the Windows 10 Cortana Search Box

in Cortana
    How To Enable the Windows 10 Cortana Search Box: Hello. My problem is that. I changed my computer to English. I set the region to the United States. I can open the Cortana application by pressing the Cortana icon, but cortana and search settings do not appear in the settings screen. My goal is to use Cortana in the search...
  9. Windows 10 not searching and displaying latest cumulative update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 not searching and displaying latest cumulative update: I have windows10 1709 16299.1217. When I checked for updates, it is not searching for the next latest update that is 16299.1237. It says computer is up-to-date. Could someone help to find the issue and fix?...
  10. How to enable Enhanced Mode in Windows 10 Search

in Windows 10 News
    How to enable Enhanced Mode in Windows 10 Search: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Microsoft has included an Enhanced Search Mode in Windows 10 v1903. Compared to the Classic Mode, Enhanced search mode indexes everything on your Windows 10 PC. In this post, we will share how you can enable Enhanced Search mode in [...] This post How to...