Windows 10: how to enable secure boot ?

Discus and support how to enable secure boot ? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; in system information, it's showing that secure boot state is unsupported. how to fix it. I have enabled secure boot in my bios but it still not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Reetayadav, Jun 26, 2021.

1. how to enable secure boot ?

in system information, it's showing that secure boot state is unsupported. how to fix it. I have enabled secure boot in my bios but it still not showing enabled.

:)

Reetayadav, Jun 26, 2021

2. Windows 8 Secure Boot Feature: Not So Secure?

So Linux is switching to secure boot also? Or they have to because of UEFI?

Damn_Smooth, Jun 26, 2021
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Windows 8 Secure Boot Feature: Not So Secure?

• Linux
    • Linux
    • Linux
    • Linux
    • Oh and OSX
    Here is a statement from a Kernal Developer at Red Hat:

I'm not sure this exploits the legacy BIOS but rather it exploits the legacy boot method on MBR drives, injecting a signed key before the OS boots, which you are correct in that it has nothing to do with Windows 8. And the simplest fix would just be to require boot drives use GPT when Secure Boot is enabled in UEFI.

newtekie1, Jun 26, 2021
  4. DaveM121 Win User

how to enable secure boot ?

enable secure boot

Hi ShowMeGirl1

To enable Secure Boot, your PC must have UEFI BIOS and you need to boot your PC into BIOS

Start your PC, on the manufacturers logo screen, there is generally an indication of how to boot your PC into Setup - usually it is F2, or F12 . .

On the Manufacturers Screen, repeatedly press that appropriate key, so your system boots into BIOS

If you do have UEFI, you will see the Secure Boot and legacy Boot options, turn off Legacy Boot (if applicable) and turn on Secure Boot

Also Please Note: to enable Secure Boot, your hard drive must be GPT, not MBR!

DaveM121, Jun 26, 2021
Thema:

how to enable secure boot ?

1. how to enable secure boot ? - Similar Threads - enable secure boot

2. How to enable Secure Boot?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to enable Secure Boot?: I want to enable Secure Boot. I went in to the Bios and i enabled it but it still doesn't work. When i went back to the Bios it writes enabled, but I noticed under it it writes Secure Boot State [disabled], but that is grey so i can't change it. Why is that and how can I...
  3. How to enable Secure Boot?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to enable Secure Boot?: I want to enable Secure Boot. I went in to the Bios and i enabled it but it still doesn't work. When i went back to the Bios it writes enabled, but I noticed under it it writes Secure Boot State [disabled], but that is grey so i can't change it. Why is that and how can I...
  4. Enable Secure Boot

Enable Secure Boot: When I enable secure boot mode in the bios, and go to windows I get "Secure Boot Status: Not Compatible" how can I fix it? I have an Asus Prime A320m-k motherboard, ryzen 3100, 16 ram and RX570 PD: I have seen other people with the same motherboard with secure boot mode...
  5. Enable Secure Boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Enable Secure Boot: When I enable secure boot mode in the bios, and go to windows I get "Secure Boot Status: Not Compatible" how can I fix it? I have an Asus Prime A320m-k motherboard, ryzen 3100, 16 ram and RX570 PD: I have seen other people with the same motherboard with secure boot mode...
  6. how to enable secure boot even if UEFI and secure boot control is on/enabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to enable secure boot even if UEFI and secure boot control is on/enabled: as how the question goes, I can't find a way to manually enable secure boot itself even if secure boot control and UEFI is on and used. how do I enable it? like the secure boot in the BIOS settings of mine can't be changed but the secure boot control can be changed, I have...
  7. how to enable secure boot even if UEFI and secure boot control is on/enabled

how to enable secure boot even if UEFI and secure boot control is on/enabled: as how the question goes, I can't find a way to manually enable secure boot itself even if secure boot control and UEFI is on and used. how do I enable it? like the secure boot in the BIOS settings of mine can't be changed but the secure boot control can be changed, I have...
  8. Enable Secure boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enable Secure boot: Hello everyone, I've trying to enable secure boot in my pc in the BIOS I have a gigabyte motherboard, and I'm doing this because I want to play Valorant in my pc. I have the TPM 2.0 activated but the secure boot not. When I'm trying to change this in the Bios Disabled the CSM...
  9. Enable Secure boot

Enable Secure boot: Hello everyone, I've trying to enable secure boot in my pc in the BIOS I have a gigabyte motherboard, and I'm doing this because I want to play Valorant in my pc. I have the TPM 2.0 activated but the secure boot not. When I'm trying to change this in the Bios Disabled the CSM...
  10. How to enable secure boot ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to enable secure boot ?: How to enable secure boot in MSI motherboards ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-enable-secure-boot/ff34112b-b173-4e03-bf6a-a11c819d54d7