Windows 10: How to enable sound in Cortana Beta version?

Discus and support How to enable sound in Cortana Beta version? in Cortana to solve the problem; When I upgraded my windows from 1909 to 2004 version, I saw Cortana beta version at the place of Cortana. That was great but a problem I am having with... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by PersonalComputer1, Jun 12, 2020.

1. How to enable sound in Cortana Beta version?

When I upgraded my windows from 1909 to 2004 version, I saw Cortana beta version at the place of Cortana. That was great but a problem I am having with this, I am unable to hear Cortana's voice. Can anyone help me? How can I enable Cortana sound?

:)

PersonalComputer1, Jun 12, 2020
  2. Dewdrop_ Win User

Cortana Notebook

In order to enable the Notebook icon in Cortana, I suggest you to check if you have enabled Cortana.

To enable Cortana, please follow the steps below:

• Go to Cortana.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Turn on “Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts”.

Hope this helps.

Dewdrop_, Jun 12, 2020
  3. MCCshreyas, Jun 12, 2020
  4. How to enable sound in Cortana Beta version?

kyandersens, Jun 12, 2020
Thema:

How to enable sound in Cortana Beta version?

1. How to enable sound in Cortana Beta version? - Similar Threads - enable sound Cortana

2. Cortana Beta not following commands?

in Cortana
    Cortana Beta not following commands?: I just recently got a new hp laptop. When I tried using Cortana it doesn't follow commands. It just comes up with a link on Bing. It can't set reminders or even set my alarm. I asked it to set my alarm and all it came up with his a link from bing about setting alarms. I tried...
  3. How to uninstall Beta version of Cortana?

in Cortana
    How to uninstall Beta version of Cortana?: Hello, I have recently installed the beta version of Cortana unintentionally. There are many bugs and I want to use the old Cortana again. How do I get the non-beta version of Cortana again? I have read similar posts to this and the answer to the question is not given,...
  4. How to leave Cortana Beta Program

in Cortana
    How to leave Cortana Beta Program: How to leave Cortana Beta Program? And install Cortana release https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-leave-cortana-beta-program/314830e2-e76b-4a0e-94f9-0d4f550d3f07
  5. How to enable Cortana on Windows 10?

in Cortana
    How to enable Cortana on Windows 10?: How do i enable Cortana on Windows 10 Pro 1909? Note that i am in Romania. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-enable-cortana-on-windows-10/8b7f5ea3-c484-4076-8791-3ed7013d81cd
  6. Cortana "BETA" WON'T sign in

in Cortana
    Cortana "BETA" WON'T sign in: Hi Everyone, Help me out, Cortana WON'T sign in hence I CAN'T use it. How do I solve the issue? Here is a screenshot of my cortana [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-beta-wont-sign-in/2ba41fa4-9c7c-429a-b29d-cd3fa354a792
  7. enable Cortana

in Cortana
    enable Cortana: I cannot get Cortana to change and open. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enable-cortana/ea55e2d4-433c-4259-95f6-07586c39d704"
  8. Enabling Cortana

in Cortana
    Enabling Cortana: hi there, i disabled cortana when i installed my os and now i want to enable her. the cortana icon is still in the start menu and when i clink it it just takes me to the search bar i have looked around and followed some pre-existing guides with no luck i am running 10 pro...
  9. How to enable Cortana on a local account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to enable Cortana on a local account?: I've noticed that I need to switch the entire computer to a Microsoft account, just to use Cortana! Is there a way to use Cortana normally, but while keeping the local account? On Windows 8, I used to be able to sign in individually for each app, can I do the same thing for...
  10. Welcome to the Cortana and REACHit Beta

in Windows 10 News
    Welcome to the Cortana and REACHit Beta: Here's what you need to know to get started: > You'll have to be in the US and running Windows 10 on a PC or Tablet > You'll need to have Cortana already enabled and setup > Your feedback is essential! Submission details are below > Wait several hours before...