Windows 10: How to enable sound output to multiple devices

Discus and support How to enable sound output to multiple devices in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have two devices normal speakers and a usb c rodecaster pro. I'd like to output the sound to both devices at once. I'm finding a lot of guides on how... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by dfdfdf_df, Nov 17, 2021.

1. dfdfdf_df Win User

How to enable sound output to multiple devices

I have two devices normal speakers and a usb c rodecaster pro. I'd like to output the sound to both devices at once. I'm finding a lot of guides on how to do it in Windows 10, but those setting-screens are missing in Windows 11.So: how do i output all sounds to two devices at the same time?

:)

dfdfdf_df, Nov 17, 2021
  2. ShogoXT Win User

Vista sound output to two devices

Ive tried to search this up, but so far I haven't found good results.

I have a Sound Blaster X-fi PCI-E and the Radeon 4890 HDMI audio for outputs.
    I have them both working separately on the audio devices list on Vista Home Premium.
    I FINALLY got screen cloning to work in games, but audio will only output to one or the other.
    This depends on what I have set to default.

Is there anyway to get Vista to output all audio to BOTH devices?

Thanks in advance.

ShogoXT, Nov 17, 2021
  3. meebers Win User
    No Sound No Output device

Running 19042.746 on a ASUS 2n1 computer. I believe this started 1 or 2 updates ago. I have no sound from the speakers or earphones with "the hardware device is not connected to the computer Code45" and "No output devices found" no pull down for choice. Device manager does not show a sound category unless I show hidden devices. Speaker icon in task tray shows a red "X". SFC /Scannow found some errors, ran 2x, no more errors. problem still exists.
    Appreciate any suggestions.

meebers, Nov 17, 2021
  4. How to enable sound output to multiple devices

No Audio Output Device is Installed

Hi,

You will need to select Windows 8 from the drop down list while installing the driver in compatibility mode.

I would suggest you to try setting the speaker as default audio output by following the steps below and check if it helps.

1. Right click on the sound icon on the right bottom corner of the taskbar.

2. Select "playback devices".

3. If "speaker" is not set as the default device, highlight it and click "set as default".

5. Save the changes.

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, Nov 17, 2021
Thema:

How to enable sound output to multiple devices

1. How to enable sound output to multiple devices - Similar Threads - enable sound output

2. Sound -- No Output Devices Found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound -- No Output Devices Found: Inspite of my sound/video card being shown in Device Manager, I get a No Output Devices Found error in System Settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-no-output-devices-found/a6981e4d-8a3b-43de-849f-40b94aba990e
  3. Sound -- No Output Devices Found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound -- No Output Devices Found: Inspite of my sound/video card being shown in Device Manager, I get a No Output Devices Found error in System Settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-no-output-devices-found/a6981e4d-8a3b-43de-849f-40b94aba990e
  4. How to enable sound output to multiple devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to enable sound output to multiple devices: I have two devices normal speakers and a usb c rodecaster pro. I'd like to output the sound to both devices at once. I'm finding a lot of guides on how to do it in Windows 10, but those setting-screens are missing in Windows 11.So: how do i output all sounds to two devices at...
  5. Output to multiple sound devices not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Output to multiple sound devices not working: Hello.I have two Bluetooth devices connected to my laptop.I want to output my laptop sounds from both devices simultaneously.I followed the instructions I found here setting up the first device, then going to the Stereo mix input device, enabling the "Listen to this device"...
  6. How to Enable or Disable Sound Output Device in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to Enable or Disable Sound Output Device in Windows 10: In Windows 10, the default audio output device is the device that Windows uses to play sound – this can be speakers, headphones, Bluetooth headset, or other audio devices connected or built-in to the PC. In this post, we will show you how to enable or disable Sound Output...
  7. Output audio on multiple devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Output audio on multiple devices: Why, in the year 2021, does Windows still not permit the outputting of sound across multiple sound devices like multiple HDMI monitors and built in speakers for instance? Come on Microsoft. It can't be that hard to have checkboxes beside the devices you can select to send...
  8. No Sound No Output device

No Sound No Output device: Running 19042.746 on a ASUS 2n1 computer. I believe this started 1 or 2 updates ago. I have no sound from the speakers or earphones with "the hardware device is not connected to the computer Code45" and "No output devices found" no pull down for choice. Device manager does...
  9. No audio output device is enabled

No audio output device is enabled: What does 'No audio output device is enabled' mean and how can it be fixed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/no-audio-output-device-is-enabled/5dbb4804-638c-4eb1-b874-91d978177333
  10. Enable or Disable a Sound Output Device in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable a Sound Output Device in Windows: How to: Enable or Disable a Sound Output Device in Windows How to Enable or Disable a Sound Output Device in Windows The default audio playback device is the device that Windows uses to output (play) sound. This can be speakers, headphones, Bluetooth headset, or...