Windows 10: How to enable start menu auto-expand?

Discus and support How to enable start menu auto-expand? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Does any one know how to enable the new start menu auto-expand side icons? link to feature article:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by abdulhkeem, Apr 2, 2019.

1. How to enable start menu auto-expand?

abdulhkeem, Apr 2, 2019

2. Auto-Expand Feature for Start Menu

I have seen no way to have the start menu auto expand for the all apps section of the menu. If you manually expand the menu so that you can see more of the apps installed on your machine, then you end up with a bunch of blank space when you first click on
    your menu. Would be nice if there was an auto-expand setting.

How to enable start menu auto-expand? [​IMG]

Second feature that would be nice is the ability to put a system clock/notification area on both taskbars when you run multiple monitors. This is especially useful when you need to glance at the time but have a full-screen app open on the screen that contains
    your primary taskbar.

Lastly, I have not found any way to tell the start menu to not show newly installed apps with the word new next to them. This was an optional setting in previous versions of windows. This is especially helpful in a domain environment when you are pushing
    out apps centrally and don't need to alert the end user.

cblood_oac, Apr 2, 2019
  3. Preventing Recently Added apps on Start Menu from Auto Deletion

Recently Added apps on Start Menu in Windows 10 seems to automatically clear so it can give room for newcomers after some period. But I want the items in the list to never get auto-deleted so when I expand the list, I can scroll through all of my installed apps over time. How can I accomplish this?

Manasan3010, Apr 2, 2019
  4. Edwin Win User

How to enable start menu auto-expand?

Start Menu - All Programs fully expanded

@pjd
    If you move to 1703, you should get the extra option to hide the All Apps list:

As far as 'Most Used' is concerned, I create a hierarchy of my own:

Edwin, Apr 2, 2019
Thema:

How to enable start menu auto-expand?

1. How to enable start menu auto-expand? - Similar Threads - enable start menu

2. How to disable start menu auto expand on hover?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to disable start menu auto expand on hover?: It is incredibly annoying that it jumps back and forth and it does right at the moment when I usually click on it. I tried this but it's not working: https://winaero.com/blog/disable-start-menu-auto-expand-on-mouse-over-in-windows-10/...
  3. How to disable start menu auto expand on hover?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to disable start menu auto expand on hover?: I tried this but it's not working: https://winaero.com/blog/disable-start-menu-auto-expand-on-mouse-over-in-windows-10/ Windows 10 Pro build 19041.508 Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.31.0 submitted by /u/szqk [link] [comments]...
  4. How to disable start menu auto expand on hover?

How to disable start menu auto expand on hover?: I tried this but it's not working: https://winaero.com/blog/disable-start-menu-auto-expand-on-mouse-over-in-windows-10/ Windows 10 Pro build 19041.508 Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.31.0 submitted by /u/szqk [link] [comments]...
  5. How to disable start menu auto expand on hover?

6. How to disable start menu auto expand on hover?

How to disable start menu auto expand on hover?: This is the most annoying update ever for me, so is there a way to turn it off in the registry? submitted by /u/szqk [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ixnwmk/how_to_disable_start_menu_auto_expand_on_hover/
  7. How to turn off START MENU AUTO EXPAND?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to turn off START MENU AUTO EXPAND?: I am referring to the way in which you hover your mouse pointer over something like the power icon, and it automatically expands outward. I am well aware of the mach2 program that does it. Problem is, it is only a temporary solution. The auto expand will turn itself back...
  8. How to disable Start Menu auto expand on mouse over in 1909?

How to disable Start Menu auto expand on mouse over in 1909?: [ATTACH] Hi I'm not a fan of the new start menu behaviour after 1909 update, so i want to disable it. I found a way to do this, but it requires 3rd party program, so... you know... xdd Any ways to manually change that? Some gif i found on the internet submitted by...
  9. start menu auto expand.

in Windows 10 Support
    start menu auto expand.: Does any one know how to enable the new start menu auto-expand side icons? link to feature article: https://www.windowslatest.com/2018/1...ane-behaviour/ thanx in advance! 131510
  10. How to expand/contract start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    How to expand/contract start menu: Hi all. I was able to expand/contract the width and height of the statmenu. Now only height is expandable. I do NOT want full screen. The expand arrows show when I put cursor on right edge but am not able to "pull" edge to right to expand the size. Did the recent "major...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. start menu auto expand feature

2. hover start menu auto expand

3. autoexpand windows 10 menu on login

4. start menu auto expand