Windows 10: How to Enable Surround Sound on Windows 10

Discus and support How to Enable Surround Sound on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; Are you tired of not having the best sound quality? Consider how to enable surround sound on Windows 10. Not only can it improve your listening... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by Win10 FaQ, Mar 15, 2021.

1. Win10 FaQ
    Win10 FaQ New Member

How to Enable Surround Sound on Windows 10

Are you tired of not having the best sound quality? Consider how to enable surround sound on Windows 10. Not only can it improve your listening experience, but it’s not too complicated. Once you follow the steps, you can use surround sound whenever you want. Then, you can enjoy your favorite songs and movies on […]

The post How to Enable Surround Sound on Windows 10 appeared first on Win10 FAQ.

read more...

Win10 FaQ, Mar 15, 2021

2. 5.1 Surround sound in windows 10

Hi Jeka,

There are some reasons why you don't get the 5.1 surround sound. Some of these are caused by the type of audio format, how the file was encoded, if the file supports 5.1 surround sound and such. For us to determine what's causing
    the concern more precisely, please provide information on the following:

• The type of file that you're trying to play.
    • Troubleshooting steps done to rectify this concern

For now, before we go to a more in-depth troubleshooting, we suggest you run

audio troubleshooter.
    Look for Find and fix problems playing sounds.

Don't hesitate to update us if you need further assistance.

Best regards,

Roberto Ven, Mar 15, 2021
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue How to Enable Surround Sound on Windows 10 :p

cadaveca, Mar 15, 2021
  4. How to Enable Surround Sound on Windows 10

Surround Sound on PC

There are two factors that will enable the 7.1 Surround sound. Hence I also have Dolby Atmos Supported 7.1 sound at my home as 7+1 surround sound system, I can say that it is either a windows update issue or driver issue. We verified that's it is not windows update hence the update that causes problem is not installed yet the driver part still leaves me some question marks. Those Options on Spatial sound enable the output to be anything more than just 2.0, so if the output is supported including output device the option will be available. Its just a mismatch between software and the hardware of the Headset.

I had the issue where my 7.1 stoped working providing me with surround sound yet was able to get it back removing the update that caused it.

I could now suggest to Uninstall audio driver entirely any available in windows safe mode, including the Razer Software and then restart windows to boot up Normally and allow windows to install the basic drivers.

If windows doesn't recognize it then update it manually in device manager. Let Windows install the basic drivers for both the Sound Card and the Headset.

Let's see if this will enable the option.

PS: As long as you are not using the 3.5 Audio jack as connection, These steps should help out at a point.

Sincerely

Independent Advisor

Harun

Harun Şakir Oral, Mar 15, 2021
Thema:

How to Enable Surround Sound on Windows 10

1. How to Enable Surround Sound on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Enable Surround Sound

2. How to test Surround Sound Speakers on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to test Surround Sound Speakers on Windows 10: [ATTACH]With so many speakers to position properly, if you’re a PC user with multiple […] This article How to test Surround Sound Speakers on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  3. i Cant enable windows sonic in surround sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i Cant enable windows sonic in surround sound: when i run trouble shooting it says i need some windows driver i couldnt find i dont have any idea how i can fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-enable-windows-sonic-in-surround-sound/df0472e0-a4d4-41fe-b188-e9c29cfc7a0e
  4. How to disable surround sound?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to disable surround sound?: I don't know if this is the right subreddit but I have some issues with my headphones. I can't disable surround sound. the surround sound is ruining some of my games audio. I have tried to disable it but surround sound 7.1 is the only option. I have a Logitech G633....
  5. Windows 10 Hates Surround Sound

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Hates Surround Sound: I recently installed a third monitor. This really highlighted my outdated soundbar, as it only covered one monitor. I went ahead and got a new sound card (Sound Blaster Audigy RX) and new speakers (Logitech Z606) so I could have 5.1 surround sound. Well, I've had nothing...
  6. Windows 10 Broken Surround Sound

Windows 10 Broken Surround Sound: I've seen too many people asking this question. Why is surround sound so broken in windows 10? It apparantly happened earlier then 10 aswell. Im no longer able to switch my default format in sound options to anything higher then 2 channel. When i had windows XP, i could...
  7. Windows 10 and 5.1 surround sound

Windows 10 and 5.1 surround sound: Looking through the forums, I notice that a lot of people have threads pointing out that Windows 10 simply doesn't play 5.1 sound consistently, some threads going back to 2016. I'm still having this problem and I see no response whatsoever to this issue. Why is this not...
  8. Surround Sound

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Surround Sound: Would the issue with surround sound have anything to do with the fact that Microsoft is working with the companies that license Dolby Surround and other surround sound processing to have a monthly fee for these features? This does not occur on my upgraded WIN 7 to Win 10...
  9. Windows 10 surround sound settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 surround sound settings: I have a Vizio surround sound system that i just installed in my living room. Its 5.1 surround and it has a sound bar, sub, and two satellite speakers. I have the surround sound enabled and it works, however in the pictures of the speaker layouts in the surround sound...
  10. Surround sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    Surround sound: Hello, I have a bioware version 1803. The problem is no matter what headphone i useI can't seem toactivate surround sound. It doesn't let me at all. It's frustationg because i am a music lover and really just sets me off. Please do help....