Windows 10: How to enable the audio jack pop-up

Discus and support How to enable the audio jack pop-up in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Fyi I'm using AMD High Definition Audio Device. I don't think I click the never show the popup option but somehow it just never show up again. I need... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by May Chee 85, Jul 29, 2020.

1. How to enable the audio jack pop-up

Fyi I'm using AMD High Definition Audio Device. I don't think I click the never show the popup option but somehow it just never show up again. I need to change my device from microphone to headphone.

:)

May Chee 85, Jul 29, 2020
  2. Geox Man Win User

You just unplugged a device in the audio jack, pop up.

Hi, I keep getting this pop up (You just unplugged a device in the audio jack every fifteen minutes). Why? and how can I stop it.

.Thank you very much.

Michel Hébert

Geox Man, Jul 29, 2020
  3. How to desable jack connection (un)plug pop up in Windows 10

Hi

When I connect or disconnect a jack (mic, audio, ...) I have this pop up: " you just (un)plugged a device in the mic/audio jack..."

Impossible to find out how to eliminate this.

Thanks for helping out

Alain

Alain Katz, Jul 29, 2020
  4. How to enable the audio jack pop-up

Realtek Audio Console not working upon pop up selection

Hi Hosea and thanks for reaching out. My name is Joseph. I'm an independent advisor. I'll be happy to help you out today.

I would suggest you refer to the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Step 1. Uninstall Realtek Audio Console.

1. Press the Start Menu and type in Settings and press enter.

2. Navigate to Apps > Apps & features.

3. Scroll down and search for Realtek Audio Console and uninstall.

Step 2. Download & install the Realtek Audio Console.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/realtek-audio...

Step 3. Enable Jack detection when device is plugged in

1. Open Realtek Audio Console.

2. Navigate to 'Device advanced settings'.

3. Toggle on 'Enable Jack detection when device is plugged in'.

4. Restart your computer, and when it boots up, check to see whether or not the problem has been resolved.

I hope this helps. Feel free to ask back any questions and let me know how it goes.

Thank you!

Joseph Y. M., Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

How to enable the audio jack pop-up

1. How to enable the audio jack pop-up - Similar Threads - enable audio jack

2. Re-enabling audio jack pop up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Re-enabling audio jack pop up: I had a pop-up asking me what device is plugged and I clicked on mic and accidentally clicked on do not show in the future. I can't find the option to enable it again and everything I plug in, including my earphones now only work as external mics. I have found forums but...
  3. Re-enabling audio jack pop up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Re-enabling audio jack pop up: I had a pop-up asking me what device is plugged and I clicked on mic and accidentally clicked on do not show in the future. I can't find the option to enable it again and everything I plug in, including my earphones now only work as external mics. I have found forums but...
  4. Re-enabling audio jack pop up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Re-enabling audio jack pop up: I had a pop up asking me what device is plugged and i clicked on mic and accidentally clicked on do not show in the future. I can't find the option to enable it again and everything I plug in, including my earphones now only work as external mics. I have found many forums...
  5. Re-enabling audio jack pop up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Re-enabling audio jack pop up: I had a pop up asking me what device is plugged and i clicked on mic and accidentally clicked on do not show in the future. I can't find the option to enable it again and everything I plug in, including my earphones now only work as external mics. I have found many forums...
  6. Re-enabling audio jack pop up

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Audio Jack pop up

Audio Jack pop up: Hello I have a dell latitude e6320 laptop windows 10. When i plug my headset, the audio jack pop up does not appear. Please help. In mine realtek thingy is not there. Please help at the earliest. Thanks...
  8. How do I enable Dell audio pop-up?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I enable Dell audio pop-up?: I reset my pc today, and when I plug in earbuds, the headphone dialog pop-up didn't show. It used to work but now its not. My system model is Inspiron 3650....
  9. Audio Jack pop-up problem

Audio Jack pop-up problem: I accidentally press the 'Don't ask again' button,and the it won't show up again. But, is there any way you could let it pop-up again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-jack-pop-up-problem/608bc213-30d2-4975-9ca0-76ef2aa34a3b
  10. You just unplugged a device in the audio jack, pop up.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    You just unplugged a device in the audio jack, pop up.: Hi, I keep getting this pop up (You just unplugged a device in the audio jack every fifteen minutes). Why? and how can I stop it. .Thank you very much. Michel Hébert...