Windows 10: how to enable the touchscreen in dell i5 7th generation lap

Discus and support how to enable the touchscreen in dell i5 7th generation lap in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how to enable the touchscreen in dell i5 7th generation lap... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by shivaprasad4, Jul 16, 2019.

1. how to enable the touchscreen in dell i5 7th generation lap

how to enable the touchscreen in dell i5 7th generation lap

:)

shivaprasad4, Jul 16, 2019

2. touchscreen on Dell Inspiron not working

Hi Debora,

There could be a number of factors as to why you are experiencing touchscreen issue. One possible cause could be an outdated driver. I would like to know more about your concern. Kindly verify the changes made on the computer prior to the issue.

Meanwhile, you have to make sure that touchscreen is enabled. To do this, follow the steps below:

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Device Manager, then select
      Device Manager.
    • Expland Human Interface Devices and select HID-compliant
      touch screen.
    • Select the Action tab at the top of the window. Select
      Enable

For your reference, check this article.

If the issue persists, I suggest that you run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter. To do this, refer to the steps below:

• On the Start menu, type Troubleshoot and then hit
      Enter.
    • Under Find and fix other problems, select Hardware and Devices. Click
      Run as administrator.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Monica Cam, Jul 16, 2019
  3. Dell lap top problem

Hello, Susie13Q,

Which version of Windows are you using?

Related
    Dell Community
    thread. I'd advise following the steps listed by Dell_Senthil S

Smittychat., Jul 16, 2019
  4. paulski Win User

Touchscreen monitor

Hi, I'm looking into buying a touchscreen monitor for use with a Dell Inspiron 660 desktop pc rnning Windows 8 in order to fully utilise the touchscreen facilities of Windows 8.
    I'm preliminary looking at the Iiyama T2250MTS or T2452MTS touchscreen monitors. Anyone had experience of these, do they fully work under Windows 8?
    Any other suggestions of monitors in the £200-£350 range?
    Thanks

paulski, Jul 16, 2019
Thema:

1. how to enable the touchscreen in dell i5 7th generation lap - Similar Threads - enable touchscreen dell

2. Windows 11 7th generation processor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 7th generation processor: Hi Community,I have a question in relation to conflicting information. Some websites are stating my processor is accepted by Windows 11 and others are not.Can I get clarity on this.Processor 7th gen i7-8550u.Many thanksPhil....
  3. Windows 11 7th generation processor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 7th generation processor: Hi Community,I have a question in relation to conflicting information. Some websites are stating my processor is accepted by Windows 11 and others are not.Can I get clarity on this.Processor 7th gen i7-8550u.Many thanksPhil....
  4. Windows 11 Update for Intel Core i5 7th Generation Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Update for Intel Core i5 7th Generation Issue: Hello Team,Please let me know why I'm unable to update my Hp Laptop 15 au620tx which has genuine Microsoft Windows 10 to Windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-update-for-intel-core-i5-7th-generation/3e9fda43-0c91-4eba-91bc-a19c596d6c0a
  5. Windows 11 Update for Intel Core i5 7th Generation Issue

Windows 11 Update for Intel Core i5 7th Generation Issue: Hello Team,Please let me know why I'm unable to update my Hp Laptop 15 au620tx which has genuine Microsoft Windows 10 to Windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-update-for-intel-core-i5-7th-generation/3e9fda43-0c91-4eba-91bc-a19c596d6c0a
  6. Windows 11 Update for Intel Core i5 7th Generation Issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Intel 7th Generation Processors are not being supported in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel 7th Generation Processors are not being supported in Windows 11: Intel 7th Generation processors started rolling off production lines in the first half of 2016. That was about five years ago.1.5 years later, August 2017, Intel began selling 8th generation processors, making the oldest 8th generation processor, if you bought one the instant...
  8. Intel 7th Generation Processors are not being supported in Windows 11

Intel 7th Generation Processors are not being supported in Windows 11: Intel 7th Generation processors started rolling off production lines in the first half of 2016. That was about five years ago.1.5 years later, August 2017, Intel began selling 8th generation processors, making the oldest 8th generation processor, if you bought one the instant...
  9. Dell Inspiron Touchscreen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell Inspiron Touchscreen: After attempting to add drivers for a USB device to my Inispiron 3593, the touchscreen no longer works. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-inspiron-touchscreen/df9ecca2-10ea-4e1a-a6f1-9d16f01538ab
  10. Enabling Touchscreen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Enabling Touchscreen: I have a new Dell inspiron convertible laptop. It changes to Tablet mode easily BUT nothing happens when I touch the screen. I've looked at all sorts of online help but no-one answers this question, they all assume the touchscreen should just work when tablet mode is on. I'm...