Windows 10: How to enable this back?

Discus and support How to enable this back? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey again Sometime ago I did some registry tweaks, and I don't remember which one caused these buttons to disable, any clue? *Sad 175802 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by venusmargaritto, Mar 12, 2021.

1. How to enable this back?

Hey again
    Sometime ago I did some registry tweaks, and I don't remember which one caused these buttons to disable, any clue? *Sad

:)

venusmargaritto, Mar 12, 2021

2. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Mar 12, 2021
  3. Unable to enable a startup app

I can't enable windows store app to start with windows.

The step I folowed are

• Open task manager
    • go to startup tab
    • select the app
    • enable
    and when I reopen it's set at disable

The step recorder file

https://we.tl/t-wGtoYHVHfE

Nilon123456789, Mar 12, 2021
  4. How to enable this back?

How to enable touch screen function on Lenovo ideapad 500

Hello,

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to enable touch in Lenovo idea pad. Please perform the steps and check if you can enable your touch screen.

Steps:

• Right click on the Start Menu, locate and click on
      Control Panel.
    • Click on View by: Category and change it into
      Large or Small Icons.
    • Click on Pen and Touch, once there click on theTouch tab and check the option
      “Use your finger as Input Device”.

For further assistance I suggest you to contact with Lenovo support:

http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/

Hope this information was helpful. Please let us know the status of your issue so that we can assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Mar 12, 2021
Thema:

How to enable this back?

1. How to enable this back? - Similar Threads - enable

2. Enabling two-finger scrolling

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Enabling two-finger scrolling: Hi, I recently installed the update on my Windows 10. After restarting, many gestures on my laptop stopped working. I would like to enable two-finger scrolling again. I have tried all the answers on the internet but my device doesn't seem to have settings such as...
  3. How to re-enable notification on Windows for apps such as Alarms via the registry ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to re-enable notification on Windows for apps such as Alarms via the registry ?: For apps like the alarm clock, I observed that Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Notifications\Settings\Microsoft.WindowsAlarms_8wekyb3d8bbwe!App\Enabled = 0 is created when one disables the notification on Windows. However, deleting the...
  4. Icons not showing or disappeared when enable / disable hardware when pressing shortcut /...

Icons not showing or disappeared when enable / disable hardware when pressing shortcut /...: Hi, Recently I have encountered an issue with my laptop MSI GF75. In the past when I pressed the shortcut keys to enable or disable a hardware like webcam or touchpad an icon which represented an image of that hardware used to appear in the middle of the screen altering me...
  5. NetBIOS over Tcp/IP - Do I want this enabled?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    NetBIOS over Tcp/IP - Do I want this enabled?: On previous versions of Windows, I've always disabled NetBIOS over Tcp/IP. Are we still doing that? I'm on a stand alone computer, with all Sharing disabled. No network, no printers. As far as I know I have no programs that require it. What is the current thinking on this?...
  6. How to Enable or Disable Sound Output Device in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to Enable or Disable Sound Output Device in Windows 10: In Windows 10, the default audio output device is the device that Windows uses to play sound – this can be speakers, headphones, Bluetooth headset, or other audio devices connected or built-in to the PC. In this post, we will show you how to enable or disable Sound Output...
  7. How to enable Stereo Mix in Windows 10

How to enable Stereo Mix in Windows 10: How to enable Stereo Mix in Windows 10? I have read tutorial dated 2018 but it seems that it is outdated now 2021 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-enable-stereo-mix-in-windows-10/1b47dea5-30d9-4992-907f-6e9f5bf1b2ee
  8. What would cause a considerable speed difference between Bitlocker enabled HDD's in Win 10...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What would cause a considerable speed difference between Bitlocker enabled HDD's in Win 10...: What would cause a considerable speed difference between Bitlocker enabled HDD's in Win 10 Pro 1909 18363.1440 and Win 10 Pro 20H2 19042.867? My Specs: i9 9900K Z390 Master mobo 64GB DDR4 3200 cl14 GTX 1080 GPU - 2 mons @ 2k GTX 1030 GPU - 2 mons @ 2k EVGA 750 W gold GPU...
  9. I want to REMOVE WINDOWS SONIC. I wish to use DTS AUDIO. I DO NOT WISH TO ENABLE WINDOWS...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to REMOVE WINDOWS SONIC. I wish to use DTS AUDIO. I DO NOT WISH TO ENABLE WINDOWS...: When I select DTS Audio, and then launch a game, Windows reverts me to Windows Sonic. I must exit my game, enable DTS Audio again, then relaunch the game. Sometimes it stays on DTS Audio until a reboot, sometimes next time I launch a game it reverts to Windows Sonic. I...
  10. Enable page flipping with comma/period in Pinyin IME

in Windows 10 Customization
    Enable page flipping with comma/period in Pinyin IME: Hello Microsoft Pinyin developers I noticed that after the update in March 2021, flipping page with comma/period is not supported. Unless I check "Use previous version of Microsoft Pinyin" option in the IME settings, otherwise I have to use PgUp/PgDn. I 'd like to tell...