Windows 10: How to enable this back?

Discus and support How to enable this back? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey again Sometime ago I did some registry tweaks, and I don't remember which one caused these buttons to disable, any clue? *Sad 175802 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by venusmargaritto, Mar 12, 2021.

1. How to enable this back?

Hey again
    Sometime ago I did some registry tweaks, and I don't remember which one caused these buttons to disable, any clue? *Sad

:)

venusmargaritto, Mar 12, 2021

2. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Mar 12, 2021
  3. Unable to enable a startup app

I can't enable windows store app to start with windows.

The step I folowed are

• Open task manager
    • go to startup tab
    • select the app
    • enable
    and when I reopen it's set at disable

The step recorder file

https://we.tl/t-wGtoYHVHfE

Nilon123456789, Mar 12, 2021
  4. How to enable this back?

How to enable touch screen function on Lenovo ideapad 500

Hello,

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to enable touch in Lenovo idea pad. Please perform the steps and check if you can enable your touch screen.

Steps:

• Right click on the Start Menu, locate and click on
      Control Panel.
    • Click on View by: Category and change it into
      Large or Small Icons.
    • Click on Pen and Touch, once there click on theTouch tab and check the option
      “Use your finger as Input Device”.

For further assistance I suggest you to contact with Lenovo support:

http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/

Hope this information was helpful. Please let us know the status of your issue so that we can assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Mar 12, 2021
Thema:

How to enable this back?

1. How to enable this back? - Similar Threads - enable

2. Win 10/11 Long Path Enabled Does not Work in Registry

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10/11 Long Path Enabled Does not Work in Registry: It's crazy that after all these years Windows still doesn't support long paths over 260 characters for Windows Explorer. They created a registry entry to Enable long paths but it's not supported by File Explorer. I have been using Robocopy and other utilities as a workaround...
  3. Win 10/11 Long Path Enabled Does not Work in Registry

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 10/11 Long Path Enabled Does not Work in Registry: It's crazy that after all these years Windows still doesn't support long paths over 260 characters for Windows Explorer. They created a registry entry to Enable long paths but it's not supported by File Explorer. I have been using Robocopy and other utilities as a workaround...
  4. How to get and set the status of Enable or Disable Cellular Data Roaming in Windows 11, in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get and set the status of Enable or Disable Cellular Data Roaming in Windows 11, in...: How to get and set the status of Enable or Disable Cellular Data Roaming in Windows 11, in the code of a UWP application https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-and-set-the-status-of-enable-or-disable/c841f242-d7cc-4ba6-bce4-23b5830d4ed1
  5. How to get and set the status of Enable or Disable Cellular Data Roaming in Windows 11, in...

How to get and set the status of Enable or Disable Cellular Data Roaming in Windows 11, in...: How to get and set the status of Enable or Disable Cellular Data Roaming in Windows 11, in the code of a UWP application https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-and-set-the-status-of-enable-or-disable/c841f242-d7cc-4ba6-bce4-23b5830d4ed1
  6. How to enable and fix Windows Firewall with error code 0x8007042c?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to enable and fix Windows Firewall with error code 0x8007042c?: I've tried starting the Services like: BFE Got error 5: Access is denied, Windows Defender Firewall Got error 1068: The dependency service or group failed to start...
  7. How to enable and fix Windows Firewall with error code 0x8007042c?

How to enable and fix Windows Firewall with error code 0x8007042c?: I've tried starting the Services like: BFE Got error 5: Access is denied, Windows Defender Firewall Got error 1068: The dependency service or group failed to start...
  8. How to enable and fix Windows Firewall with error code 0x8007042c?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. No audio input and output device found after uninstalling some Logitech drivers to enable...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No audio input and output device found after uninstalling some Logitech drivers to enable...: Hi there, I have a problem with my audio and mic since yesterday after uninstalling the drivers connected to old logitech software. To uninstall the drivers I followed this process:...
  10. No audio input and output device found after uninstalling some Logitech drivers to enable...

No audio input and output device found after uninstalling some Logitech drivers to enable...: Hi there, I have a problem with my audio and mic since yesterday after uninstalling the drivers connected to old logitech software. To uninstall the drivers I followed this process:...