Windows 10: How to enable this um i dont know what its called

Discus and support How to enable this um i dont know what its called in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So i just update the latest window 10 and i found that this window has disappear and change to news and weather or something.. So i just wanna know how... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ArmmzKhamphan, Jun 12, 2021.

1. How to enable this um i dont know what its called

So i just update the latest window 10 and i found that this window has disappear and change to news and weather or something.. So i just wanna know how to enable this window/bar i dont know its name pls help me

:)

ArmmzKhamphan, Jun 12, 2021
  2. MadPaxx Win User

So I dont know what to call this Please Look

Ok so I am doing a Little clean up

But I need help please look here

How to enable this um i dont know what its called [​IMG]

So is there a List that I can see what must stay what Must not ?

thank you

HTML Code:

MadPaxx, Jun 12, 2021
  3. sonja72 Win User
    Call Blocking

Hi, Just reading your comment regarding the update to enable call blocking, do you know how to or if there is an ipdate to block certain numbers on Lumia 520 by any chance, My instruction manual gives me step by step guide on how to do it but when i try
    it, i dont have the features it suggests ??? thanks in advance if yoou can help

sonja72, Jun 12, 2021
  4. Ian Sal Win User

How to enable this um i dont know what its called

Call Forwarding on Lumia 950XL

Hi,

Let's get this working for you, follow these steps:

• Select Phone from the App list.
    • Tap Menu > Settings.
    • Tap Change more settings for phone.
    • Tap the Call forwarding” On/Off toggle to enable the feature.
    • Tap the "forward calls to” field and enter the desired phone number to the forward calls.
    Let us know how it works.

Regards.

Ian Sal, Jun 12, 2021
Thema:

How to enable this um i dont know what its called

1. How to enable this um i dont know what its called - Similar Threads - enable dont called

2. I have something called svchost.exe NetworkService -p and I dont know what it is

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have something called svchost.exe NetworkService -p and I dont know what it is: I have something called svchost.exe NetworkService -p and I dont know what it is it has received 9,600,000 b/sec do I need to worry or is that normal? Thanks Ethan...
  3. Um what is this?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Um what is this?: I can't find the file explorer icon. Why is there a blank document over there? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/um-what-is-this/0e030bdd-5885-4bb4-857e-d678221633be
  4. I dont know what to do.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I dont know what to do.: I bought Windows 10 Home. Downloaded and installed it. Absolutely nothing changed. Cant personalize or anything like I bought it to do. Does it take a couple days to activate or do I have to get a refund and waste money on Windows 10 Pro because it says my Windows Edition is...
  5. I don't even know what to call this

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I don't even know what to call this: So, I got the brand new Lenovo Legion 5i that just came out, but something weird is happening. Something happened and I had to reset my 'puter, but for some reason it's thinking my external drive is a system drive. I don't know how to change this. It's making changes to...
  6. I dont know what happend

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I dont know what happend: I let my HP laptop install an update while it was installing I noticed that it stayed at 54% suddenly the laptop restarted and is now showing this https://i.imgur.com/EBkU6EV.jpg Can anyone help me? submitted by /u/Taurenz [link] [comments]...
  7. i dont know whats wrong

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i dont know whats wrong: my msvcp140.dll won't work and I am trying to play games but it is saying its missing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-whats-wrong/6dc9affe-348a-49ac-ac8c-9e6223cfdffb
  8. I dont know what this registry file is

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I dont know what this registry file is: Spyhunter says this is installmonstr, if it is how can i remove it? Computer\HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-3574478236-1972202998-796300927-1001\Software\IM https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-dont-know-what-this-registry-file-is/352cc3ff-a761-424e-8e7f-744f825f50e2
  9. I dont know what is happenig

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I dont know what is happenig: I wanted to ask I have windows 10 and when I turn on a game called league of legends its saying in task manager that league of legends is 60% in task manager but in task manager is saying that the hole processor is working on 100% and its just the game nothing in the...
  10. So I dont know what to call this Please Look

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    So I dont know what to call this Please Look: Ok so I am doing a Little clean up But I need help please look here [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] So is there a List that I can see what must stay what Must not ? thank you Code: RUN CMD PAST THIS %SystemRoot%\System32\Cmd.exe /c Cleanmgr /sageset:65535 &...