Windows 10: How To Enable UEFI On P8B75-M/CSM Motherboard

Discus and support How To Enable UEFI On P8B75-M/CSM Motherboard in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I have this motherboard: P8B75-M/CSM P8B75-M/CSM | Motherboards | ASUS USA Supposedly, it's a UEFI motherboard. Yet in the system information,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by pepanee, Nov 29, 2019.

1. pepanee Win User

How To Enable UEFI On P8B75-M/CSM Motherboard

Hello, I have this motherboard: P8B75-M/CSM
    P8B75-M/CSM | Motherboards | ASUS USA

Supposedly, it's a UEFI motherboard. Yet in the system information, it says that it's Legacy:

How To Enable UEFI On P8B75-M/CSM Motherboard [​IMG]

What do I need to enable in the motherboard's settings to make that say UEFI?

Thanks

:)

pepanee, Nov 29, 2019
  2. Zyberdude Win User

Asus p8b75-m No audio

I have recently reinstalled win10 home on my computer with an asus p8b75-m motherboard. Now i have no sound in my speakers, they are not found. In hdmi i have sound.

Earlier i made an upgrade from win 7 to win 10 and then it was no problem to have sound in my speakers, but with a clean install i can not make it work.

Asus does not have any drivers for win 10 and tgis motherboard, but obviously it works when i had sound when i upgraded. What to do?

Zyberdude, Nov 29, 2019
  3. gupsterg Win User
    UEFI vs Legacy boot mode

Switching to UEFI bios on GPU does not enable UEFI mode if motherboard is set CSM = On. Setting CSM = Off in my experience causes Windows 7 issues, even if installed as UEFI mode with GPT partition on storage device.

gupsterg, Nov 29, 2019
  4. nnyymm Win User

XFX RX580 8GB GTS XXX Edition - UEFI CSM Bug

Hi. Sorry, what I meant this whole time is to disable CSM. I get the bug with CSM disabled, I would preferably want to have CSM disabled in order to "utilize" UEFI/ Ultra fast boot even though I don't actually much of a different. Then again, it shouldn't be "broken", if you know what I meant...

The fault of the motherboard bios? But why does the sapphire vbios work? Or is it the fault of compatibility between the two brands?

nnyymm, Nov 29, 2019
Thema:

1. How To Enable UEFI On P8B75-M/CSM Motherboard - Similar Threads - Enable UEFI P8B75

2. PC won’t boot in UEFI, only in CSM/legacy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC won’t boot in UEFI, only in CSM/legacy: Hello!I want to install a game that requires for me to enable secure boot, which also requires for me to switch from CSM to UEFI, but doing so will either BSOD or take me to automatic repair. The system works just fine in CSM and the disc is GPT....
  3. PC won’t boot in UEFI, only in CSM/legacy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC won’t boot in UEFI, only in CSM/legacy: Hello!I want to install a game that requires for me to enable secure boot, which also requires for me to switch from CSM to UEFI, but doing so will either BSOD or take me to automatic repair. The system works just fine in CSM and the disc is GPT....
  4. What is CSM Support in BIOS? How to enable or disable it?

in Windows 10 News
    What is CSM Support in BIOS? How to enable or disable it?: [IMG]CSM or Compatibility Support Mode is a part of UEFI Firmware and is used to make an operating system and other connected devices compatible with the UEFI. It is only used by devices when the application is not compatible with BIOS but UEFI. In this post, we will learn...
  5. No Display after CSM/UEFI option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Display after CSM/UEFI option: Hello,I built a PC using an MSI motherboard and when attempting to play Valorant was told that Vanguard was out of compliance with the current system settings. Some quick research indicated that the solution to this was to turn off CSM in the system BIOS. I entered, turned...
  6. No Display after CSM/UEFI option

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Display after CSM/UEFI option: Hello,I built a PC using an MSI motherboard and when attempting to play Valorant was told that Vanguard was out of compliance with the current system settings. Some quick research indicated that the solution to this was to turn off CSM in the system BIOS. I entered, turned...
  7. Hybrid (UEFI / MBR) ISO's -- UEFI BOOT (CSM)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hybrid (UEFI / MBR) ISO's -- UEFI BOOT (CSM): Hi folks recently I couldn't get some newer iso's from UUPDUMP to boot using RUFUS V 10 to create bootable usb sticks when these isos are HYBRID boot (i.e they can boot either MBR or UEFI). However changing the BIOS options to enabling UEFI boot (CSM module) as well as UEFI...
  8. Stuck in UEFI loop if CSM is off

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck in UEFI loop if CSM is off: I was reading on BIOS stuff cause my PC always boots to the wrong screen and a suggestion to turn CSM off fixed that but introduced a UEFI loop (every time it closes, it opens again instead of booting the system). I turned CSM back on in order to be able to boot but does...
  9. ASUS P8B75-M LX - Cannot install w10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ASUS P8B75-M LX - Cannot install w10: Hello. This computer is driving me crazy. Windows 10 PE (18383.412) boots just fine but I cannot install w10 on it. CPU: Intel i3 third gen. (Ivy Bridge) 4 GB DDR3 RAM 1GB HDD (Seagate Barracuda-new) BIOS updated to latest version (1403 - 2014) UEFI BIOS. w8+ aware After...
  10. UEFI with CSM module Question

in Windows 10 Support
    UEFI with CSM module Question: Hi there Messing about with an old HP ProLiant GEN 10 Microserver. In the boot menu it's got for Boot mode Legacy only (which I assume is MBR mode) or UEFI only --but under legacy mode I have the option to enable CSM module --- on the boot info it says this enables UEFI for...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. asus p8b75 legacy or uefi

2. asus p8b75-m bios uefi

3. UEFI CSM 2019

4. p8b75-m uefi