Windows 10: How to enable, view, and clear Task Scheduler History in Windows 11

Discus and support How to enable, view, and clear Task Scheduler History in Windows 11 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [IMG]Task Scheduler, the built-in utility from Microsoft lets you schedule any task to initiate automatically. For example, you can create a task for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Oct 4, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

How to enable, view, and clear Task Scheduler History in Windows 11

How to enable, view, and clear Task Scheduler History in Windows 11 [​IMG]
    Task Scheduler, the built-in utility from Microsoft lets you schedule any task to initiate automatically. For example, you can create a task for your monthly bills and schedule it and it will automatically open at the scheduled time. All these entries you make to create a task are stored in the Task Scheduler event log […]

This article How to enable, view, and clear Task Scheduler History in Windows 11 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Oct 4, 2021

2. Task Scheduler History keeps getting disabled for my tasks

Task Scheduler History keeps getting disabled for my tasks

i also found the listed this issue listed.

i try to update my command and could not.

i found a recommendation to enable . here -->

"Step 1: Open an elevated Task Scheduler (ie. right-click on the Task Scheduler icon and choose Run as administrator)

Step 2: In the Actions pane (right
    pane, not the actions tab),
    click Enable All Tasks History"

How can I enable the Windows Server Task Scheduler History recording?

not sure if it is persistent.

Handy Manny, Oct 4, 2021
  3. DavidE Win User
    Schedule task not repeating.

In Task Scheduler, Enable All Tasks History

If history is enabled you can look at the History tab of any task that ran since history was enabled to see each step in the task
    Look at each step in the task and see if there are any errors

I don't know if there is a tutorial for this with pictures and better instructions, i couldn't find one

DavidE, Oct 4, 2021
  4. How to enable, view, and clear Task Scheduler History in Windows 11

Window's Task Scheduler Not Running

Hi,

To assist you better, kindly provide us more details by answering the following questions:

• Have you tried recreating the task? If so, are you getting the same issue?
    • Have you tried creating a new task?
    Meanwhile, we suggest that you ensure that the Task Scheduler is running. You can verify if the service is running by following these steps:

• Press Windows key + R on your keyboard.
    • Type services.msc and hit Enter.
    • Under Services (Local), make sure that the Task Scheduler service's status is
      Started or Enabled.
    Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Oct 4, 2021
Thema:

How to enable, view, and clear Task Scheduler History in Windows 11

1. How to enable, view, and clear Task Scheduler History in Windows 11 - Similar Threads - enable view clear

2. Task Scheduler History

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Scheduler History: Several months ago I created a task. I need to go back and look at how I configured the task but I cannot seem to find it anywhere in the history. I have the option to show all history enabled but I still do not see it. Can anyone give me suggestions on locating this...
  3. Task Scheduler History

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task Scheduler History: Several months ago I created a task. I need to go back and look at how I configured the task but I cannot seem to find it anywhere in the history. I have the option to show all history enabled but I still do not see it. Can anyone give me suggestions on locating this...
  4. Task Scheduler History

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How to enable or disable Scheduled Task in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    How to enable or disable Scheduled Task in Windows 11/10: [IMG]Task Scheduler is a built-in component in Windows OS that lets the user schedule tasks (like Scheduling a Shutdown or Restart) for a particular date and time. On its interface, you can see the status of every scheduled task. If you see the status as Ready, it means that...
  6. TASK VIEW History

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    TASK VIEW History: My history is not showing in TASK VIEW so unable to retrieve previous windows. Is there a setting I need to change? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-view-history/891f4cfc-da2e-4b69-b9c2-70c1083a4a31
  7. unable to clear all history on task view

unable to clear all history on task view: I remove all my history on task view yet there is this Microsoft store cant remove it : Need help. It stayed for almost a week. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-clear-all-history-on-task-view/881e0289-2166-4cad-b5a1-bea6a140451d
  8. task view cant clear history. how to clear or delete this away drom my task view?? is...

task view cant clear history. how to clear or delete this away drom my task view?? is...: task view cant clear history. how to clear or delete this away drom my task view?? is annoying. aow_drv.log https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-view-cant-clear-history-how-to-clear-or/aef41bc6-2dd8-471e-ae33-73154e2733a3
  9. Task Scheduler - All Tasks History disabled

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Task Scheduler - All Tasks History disabled: Hi, one of my clients has reported that All Tasks History in the task scheduler had been disabled, and that he wanted to know who had done it. I've determined the exact date and time when this occurred, but the logon logs for then have been turned over and I no longer have...
  10. Task View History Window

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Task View History Window: Why does the taskbar history leave some of the history that can’t be removed or cleared? I have 8 that I can’t remove or clear. Seema like it keeps adding some that can’t be removed....