Windows 10: how to enable virtualazation secuirity on windows 10 64 bit

Discus and support how to enable virtualazation secuirity on windows 10 64 bit in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; why should I enable virtualization security and what is the default setting ,it is not enabled on my machine... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by FeelingGood767, Jun 19, 2020.

1. how to enable virtualazation secuirity on windows 10 64 bit

why should I enable virtualization security and what is the default setting ,it is not enabled on my machine

:)

FeelingGood767, Jun 19, 2020
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z update loop (Windows 10 64-bit)

I don't have better steps - this is all, I have nothing to add.

Maybe it is worth noting issue was on Windows 10 Enterprise, build 14393.187, so maybe you should test on the same.
    My other PCs have a different Windows 10 version - Pro, latest Insider Preview build from last week, and there is no such issue on those.
    All are 64-bit edition of Windows 10.

This issue is not new. I have had same 1-2 years ago too, with older GPU-Z versions.

EDIT: And yes, I have Windows 10 UAC enabled and set to defaults. If you are using your Windows PCs with UAC off, you likely cannot reproduce this issue. *Smile how to enable virtualazation secuirity on windows 10  64 bit :)

3. W1zzard Win User
    Windows XP 64-bit is gold

Several Websites report that Windows XP 64-bit has reached gold status and is on the way to the CD manufacturer.

MSDN subscribers can already download the final release of Windows XP 64-Bit Edition.

The top 5 reasons to upgrade are (from MS Website):
    • High performance platform for the next generation of applications: Windows XP Professional x64 Edition is a rich platform that enables the next generation of high-performance computing. 64-bit native applications can deliver more data per clock cycle, making them run faster and more efficiently.
    • Large memory support: Windows XP Professional x64 Edition will currently support up to 128 gigabytes (GB) of RAM and 16 terabytes of virtual memory, enabling applications to run faster when working with large data sets. Applications can preload substantially more data into virtual memory, allowing rapid access by the 64-bit processor.
    • Flexibility: Windows XP Professional x64 Edition provides a rich platform to integrate 64-bit technical applications and existing 32-bit business applications using the Windows on Windows 64 (WOW64) x86 emulation layer, providing customers with the ability to move to 64-bit computing without having to sacrifice their existing investment in 32-bit software and Windows expertise.
    • Multiprocessing and multicore: Windows XP Professional x64 Edition is designed to support up to two single or multicore x64 processors for maximum performance and scalability.
    • Same programming model: Developers with 32-bit skills will be comfortable and quickly productive in the 64-bit Windows environment, finding it virtually identical to the development environment for 32-bit Windows.
    I have seen many reviews which compare 64-bit vs. 32-bit and there is not much gain to see, unless you use specialized applications.

W1zzard, Jun 19, 2020
  4. how to enable virtualazation secuirity on windows 10 64 bit

Windows 32 bits to 64 bits

Hi Kulbeer,

To upgrade from Windows 10 32-bit to Windows 10 64-bit, we suggest that you check and follow the steps/instructions provided by
    Andre Da Costa in his article.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Jun 19, 2020
Thema:

how to enable virtualazation secuirity on windows 10 64 bit

1. how to enable virtualazation secuirity on windows 10 64 bit - Similar Threads - enable virtualazation secuirity

2. How to Convert Windows 10 32 bit to 64 bit

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to Convert Windows 10 32 bit to 64 bit: The only way to go from the 32bit version of Windows 10 to the 64bit is to clean install the 64bit versionYou can reinstall Windows 10 at any time and it will not cost you anything !Some tech guy said that the only way to change 32-bit to 64-bit is only thru clean...
  3. How to Convert Windows 10 32 bit to 64 bit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Convert Windows 10 32 bit to 64 bit: The only way to go from the 32bit version of Windows 10 to the 64bit is to clean install the 64bit versionYou can reinstall Windows 10 at any time and it will not cost you anything !Some tech guy said that the only way to change 32-bit to 64-bit is only thru clean...
  4. How to Convert Windows 10 32 bit to 64 bit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. how to upgrade windows 10 64 bit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to upgrade windows 10 64 bit: how to upgrade windows 10 64 bit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-upgrade-windows-10-64-bit/556e2e73-3eaf-40a2-805b-ef5720e4a93a
  6. how to upgrade windows 10 64 bit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to upgrade windows 10 64 bit: how to upgrade windows 10 64 bit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-upgrade-windows-10-64-bit/556e2e73-3eaf-40a2-805b-ef5720e4a93a
  7. enabling 32 bit software on 64 bit system

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    enabling 32 bit software on 64 bit system: Im trying to enable 32 bit software on a 64 bit system. web information shows I can install and enable thie software in ISS, but my system doesn't show ISS. I am able to load the IIS system in the " Turne Windows feature On and OFF app. but thats as far as I can go. I cannot...
  8. Enabling Dwwin on Windows 10 Home (64-bit)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Enabling Dwwin on Windows 10 Home (64-bit): Have attempted enabling dwwin on platform but nothing occurs. Have downloaded quick fix per web instructions, but was informed that my system wasn't supported. Following the 'fix it myself' instructions, I checked the registry with regedit.exe and found the appropriate...
  9. enable 16-bit subsystem on windows 10 v1803 64-bit

in Windows 10 Customization
    enable 16-bit subsystem on windows 10 v1803 64-bit: does anyone know of a way to enable the 16-bit subsystem in windows 10 64-bit or is that feature 32-bit only? I don't want to emulate or virtualise a 32-bit version of windows.......
  10. 8.1 32-Bit to 10 64-Bit How to...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    8.1 32-Bit to 10 64-Bit How to...: Hi there! I'm planning to add more RAM to my machine. In order to make that work, I would have to switch from 32 Bit WIN 8.1 to the 64 Bit Version of the OS. Since Windows 10 is still free, I would give the thing a try. But as far as now I've read many things causing my...