Windows 10: How to enable Virtualization technology

Discus and support How to enable Virtualization technology in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Please how do I access UEFI firmware settings on my HP Pavilion dv6500? I have tried the following: *I used F10 to access the setup but I can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Wandytom, Jul 8, 2020.

1. Wandytom Win User

How to enable Virtualization technology

Please how do I access UEFI firmware settings on my HP Pavilion dv6500?

I have tried the following:

*I used F10 to access the setup but I can't find "advanced tab" or anywhere to enable my "Virtualization Technology"

*I also went to Start>>>Settings>>>Update & Security>>>Recovery>>>Restart now

After the restart, I went to Troubleshoot>>>Advanced Option. But after clicking the advanced option tab, I could not find the "UEFI Firmware"

Can anyone assist please?

:)

Wandytom, Jul 8, 2020
  2. Smittychat., Jul 8, 2020
  3. #SATV Win User
    virtualization technology not enabled

I have windows 10 installed in my pc and i'm trying to run virtualbox but the virtualization technology is disabled. The bios mode is legacy insted of UEFI so its not displayed in the advanced setting also. Now i need helpto enable virtualization tech.

#SATV, Jul 8, 2020
  4. How to enable Virtualization technology

virtualization technology not enabled

Hi, #SATV,

Use either of these tools to detect/enable.

Microsoft Hardware-Assisted Virtual Detection Tool

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/detail...

(HAV) detection tool checks if the computer processor supports HAV and if this setting is enabled.

Intel Technology Virtual Detection Tool

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support...

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support...

AMD V-Detection Utililty

https://www.amddriver.com/download/amd-v-detect...

Smittychat., Jul 8, 2020
Thema:

How to enable Virtualization technology

1. How to enable Virtualization technology - Similar Threads - enable Virtualization technology

2. Virtualization Technology

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virtualization Technology: Today I installed Kaspersky Internet Security, and there I found Something like Hardware virtualization. When I turned it on, Memory Integrity in Windows Defender automatically turned off. I can’t turn on both at the same time. It seems like I have to choose any one of...
  3. Virtualization Technology

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Virtualization Technology: Hi, I would like use Bluestacks but a i have a problem with it with an infinite loading and it probably come from my usage of a WSL2 do you have any solution exept stop my WSL2 and reboot the computer ?...
  4. disabling virtualization technology

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    disabling virtualization technology: good day, yesterday i switched to virtualization technology ,and suddenly my laptop has become slow and internet connection i s also slow ,and my wifi works perfectly on my mobile device ,how can i reset my laptop to the way it was a few days ago...
  5. Trouble with enabling virtualization technology

in Windows 10 Customization
    Trouble with enabling virtualization technology: Hello, I am having trouble enabling virtualization on my HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop. I have looked into the Bios setting on startup and cannot find any way to turn virtualization on. I am needing to turn it on so I can run Blue Stacks. Blue Stacks is a petty much google...
  6. virtualization technology not enabled

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    virtualization technology not enabled: I have windows 10 installed in my pc and i'm trying to run virtualbox but the virtualization technology is disabled. The bios mode is legacy insted of UEFI so its not displayed in the advanced setting also. Now i need helpto enable virtualization tech....
  7. Enable BIOS to allow virtual technology

Enable BIOS to allow virtual technology: Please help, a. How to Enable CPU Virtualization in my Surface's BIOS (in Windows 10 Pro) - soon after I restart the computer, I cannot get in BIOS screen, please help (actually I could not successfully import "OVF" format file into virtual box) b....
  8. Enable BIOS to allow virtual technology

Enable BIOS to allow virtual technology: Please help, a. How to Enable CPU Virtualization in my Surface's BIOS (in Windows 10 Pro) - soon after I restart the computer, I cannot get in BIOS screen, please help (actually I could not successfully import "OVF" format file into virtual box) b....
  9. For no reason HP Elitebook asks "Enable Virtualization Technology"

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    For no reason HP Elitebook asks "Enable Virtualization Technology": Not sure the best place to ask this but the past 3 days we've had users receive an unusual message at boot up. For no apparent reason, and through no initiation by the user, the BIOS start up asks "Activate virtualization technology?" With the option to either accept or...
  10. BSOD when enabling Virtualization Technology and starting up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when enabling Virtualization Technology and starting up: Basically, I've never had this BSOD: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL I've had Virtualization Technology on for awhile, but then I OC'd my CPU and maybe 2-3 days later, I started seeing this BSOD when its loading the computer (before login screen). Reason I had Virtualization...