Windows 10: How to enable Voice Access in Windows 11

Discus and support How to enable Voice Access in Windows 11 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Microsoft has added a new feature called Voice Access to the latest build of Windows 11. Using this feature, users can control their computers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jan 19, 2022.

1. WinClub New Member

How to enable Voice Access in Windows 11

How to enable Voice Access in Windows 11 Enable-Voice-feature.png
    Microsoft has added a new feature called Voice Access to the latest build of Windows 11. Using this feature, users can control their computers using voice commands and extend the speech recognition platform’s functionality. If you find this feature useful, here is a guide on how to enable and disable Voice Access in Windows 11. […]

This article How to enable Voice Access in Windows 11 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Jan 19, 2022
  2. Arul_D Win User

Are there any other voices for Narrator in the Ease of Access in Windows 10?

Hi Melody,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Type narrator in the search bar and press enter.

• Click on voices

• And select find other voices that work with Narrator.
    Let us know if you need further assistance with Windows related issues. We will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Jan 19, 2022
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Issues with enabling cookies in Internet Explorer 11

Hello,

Before proceeding could you please answer few questions:

• When you say “but the program seems to doubt it” what exactly are you referring to?

• Do you get any error message?

• What are the steps you have followed to allow cookies?
    I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned In the article to allow Cookies and check if it helps. Refer to the below link:

Delete and manage cookies

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Arul_D, Jan 19, 2022
  4. Karla Alm Win User

Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Jan 19, 2022
Thema:

1. How to enable Voice Access in Windows 11 - Similar Threads - enable Voice Access

2. with Voice access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    with Voice access: Hello,I've been exploring the compatibility of the Microsoft Modern Wireless headset with "Voice Access" on Windows 111 Unfortunately, I've noticed that the mute button doesn't function as expected with Voice Access, which is disappointing. I am missing something or there is...
  3. with Voice access

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    with Voice access: Hello,I've been exploring the compatibility of the Microsoft Modern Wireless headset with "Voice Access" on Windows 111 Unfortunately, I've noticed that the mute button doesn't function as expected with Voice Access, which is disappointing. I am missing something or there is...
  4. how do i enable typing mode after starting voice access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i enable typing mode after starting voice access: With "Speech recognition" I used to be able to say "Start typing", and then I could do code development or run Unix commands for example by spelling them out. I could not figure out a way to do that with the new "Voice access".Now I can only dictate, but cannot do coding....
  5. how do i enable typing mode after starting voice access

how do i enable typing mode after starting voice access: With "Speech recognition" I used to be able to say "Start typing", and then I could do code development or run Unix commands for example by spelling them out. I could not figure out a way to do that with the new "Voice access".Now I can only dictate, but cannot do coding....
  6. Voice Access not available in settings Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Voice Access not available in settings Windows 11: Hi,I am running Windows 11 21H2 May build 22000.708 and Voice Access does not appear in my accessibility settings.I have tried running Windows updates, but it found nothing else to install. I set up my microphone, Cortana, and even tried using the windows speech recognition...
  7. Voice Access not available in settings Windows 11

Voice Access not available in settings Windows 11: Hi,I am running Windows 11 21H2 May build 22000.708 and Voice Access does not appear in my accessibility settings.I have tried running Windows updates, but it found nothing else to install. I set up my microphone, Cortana, and even tried using the windows speech recognition...
  8. Voice Access not working in windows 11 insider build

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Voice Access not working in windows 11 insider build: I recently upgraded to windows 11 on my laptop, I was very excited to use the new features so I switched to Dev Insider channel. Recently this feature called "Voice Access" was launched and I updated to the latest version to test it out however, when I try to run it using...
  9. Voice Access not working in windows 11 insider build

Voice Access not working in windows 11 insider build: I recently upgraded to windows 11 on my laptop, I was very excited to use the new features so I switched to Dev Insider channel. Recently this feature called "Voice Access" was launched and I updated to the latest version to test it out however, when I try to run it using...
  10. HOW do i enable voice

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HOW do i enable voice: somehow this got disconnected how do i enable thank you[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-enable-voice/55d13c01-8a3a-46eb-a411-c0c83616933c